Yannuzzi re-elected Hazleton mayor

Yannuzzi re-elected Hazleton mayor

There are 6 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Nov 9, 2011, titled Yannuzzi re-elected Hazleton mayor. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

ERIC CONOVER / times-shamrock Hazleton Mayor Joe Yannuzzi makes his victory speech Tuesday night at the Hazleton Elks Lodge after winning a four-year term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Humble Hazletonian

New Columbia, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Go Joe! Arrest more drug dealers! Woo Hoo!

Nice job getting rid of Evelyn Graham by dragging her on to the Sam Lesante Show. Pure political genius!
Fizzuck Hazleton

Mertztown, PA

#2 Nov 18, 2011
I can't believe what a senile piece of crap Evelyn is. I bet she just crapped herself for the umpteenth time today.
Silly Sammy Lesante

Grantville, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2011
You are welcome Joe.
white devil

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Joe's is a "tax and spend" NEPA Republican! Just like Lou was. Remember their moronic idea to sell the HCA to fun a solar farm. I wonder which bankrupt solar company would have built the solar panels?
lawrence of a labia

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
white devil wrote:
Joe's is a "tax and spend" NEPA Republican! Just like Lou was. Remember their moronic idea to sell the HCA to fun a solar farm. I wonder which bankrupt solar company would have built the solar panels?
solyndra
Saving Hazleton

Manassas, VA

#6 Apr 14, 2015
The shouldn't let Special Olympics "athletes" run against fully developed adults. That is just cruel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazleton's Bumville (The area west of Giant Foo... (Oct '11) 5 hr Immortal Bumville 313
Review: Bumville (aka Tent City) (Feb '15) 6 hr Immortal Bumville 15
Wilson Drive lacks diversity (Aug '15) 11 hr Mandingo 7
Personal Weather Station Issues: KPAHAZLE5 (Th... 11 hr weather nerd 2
Review: Northeast Counseling Services, Hazleton Jul 26 Hazleton is doomed 5
Hazleton's Broken Mental Health System Jul 26 Hazleton is doomed 1
Beech Street Playground/Vine West Shooting Jul 26 busted 10

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages