Friday 3/1/13 is "Check Day"

Friday 3/1/13 is "Check Day"

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

hazytown sux

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
That's right the welfarers on SSD and SSI will be waddling around Walmart like they are filthy rich. By Sunday afternoon they will all be broke. It's an interesting economic phenomenon that happens every month.

Remember to LOL at them while they are engulfed in their neggir richness tomorrow. It will all be gone come Monday.
welfarer

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
What will you be doing with your check tomorrow mr Hazetonsux? Don't forget to go to the bar early to get yourself a good seat, you know what I mean? I know you're gonna put in an 8 hour shift of drinking so you have to be comfortable and the bar will be pack with you family in there.
run whitey run

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
hazytown sux wrote:
That's right the welfarers on SSD and SSI will be waddling around Walmart like they are filthy rich. By Sunday afternoon they will all be broke. It's an interesting economic phenomenon that happens every month.
Remember to LOL at them while they are engulfed in their neggir richness tomorrow. It will all be gone come Monday.
Jealous much?
lol at derelicts

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
I see that the minutes on the Obamaphones were topped off. That is a necessity America do without. Instead money thus jobs will be cut at the area's number one employer the Tobyhanna Army Depot. Just so those underacheiving parasites can coordinate another shoplifting flash mob on twitter.
lol at derelicts

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
FYI all cellphones can access 911 services regardless of having paid service. So turning off Obamaphones will not endanger lives. We all pay a 911 service tax for that.
Coca-Zola

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
It's hard to get coke and a taxi this time of the month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Miller Wed gone from ha 3
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page Wed gone from ha 35
Review: All Paws Salon Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 5
Hazleton news 1 wants to see your t/ts Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 4
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 12
Eric Mumaw arrested for the murder of David Gom... Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 8
Kenneth Gerald Reichart (aka Slimmer) Nov 21 Ring of Fire 3

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance