Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

This place helped me get my disabliity. I haven't worked since. I love it!
sharing

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

One of these guys was cursing like crazy (IKR lol)in resturant and than yell "Excuse my language!" each time he cursed. He got kicked out of the resturant I was in and then said he wanted his money back. The manager explained he didn't get his bill yet so he didn't pay yet. They guy cursed up a storm and walked out yelling. I noticed his hands swinging side to side instead of front to back like normal. Too funny not to share. It popped into my mind while on lunch break.
spunky gooster

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I love when we have a good old circle wank in partial. We save our spunk up in a KFC bucket and freeze it. I weighs about fifteen pounds now.
barely going there

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I barely go up there and have little to no information about the place. The Psych Rehab (a.k.a. psychosocial rehabilitation or psychiatric rehabilitation)program appears to be increasing its staff. I am assuming that they are being reapportioned from other programs and perhaps some new hirings.

The internal store notion was probably axed or shelved. Due to my shrinking involvement the store could be fully operational, and I would not know.

I believe the mental health industry is looking at extinction if the global economy is not addressed appropriately. Excluding the sophisticated pharmaceutical lobbying, the mental health industry has no effective political presence nationally or within our commonwealth. Only on current topics like bullying, do we see actual mental health professionals speak. This is a national shame because psychotherapy and psych rehab are more effective than the psychotropics are.
who cares

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The faster they close this place, Sorento Gardens and MinSec the better. They can throw in the personal care dumps too!
who cares

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

sharing wrote:
One of these guys was cursing like crazy (IKR lol)in resturant and than yell "Excuse my language!" each time he cursed. He got kicked out of the resturant I was in and then said he wanted his money back. The manager explained he didn't get his bill yet so he didn't pay yet. They guy cursed up a storm and walked out yelling. I noticed his hands swinging side to side instead of front to back like normal. Too funny not to share. It popped into my mind while on lunch break.
LOL that's how they are.
hazletonage

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like a mafia insurance scam to me. I bet there are hundreds of invisible patients at that place.
low functioning

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

My favorite group therapy is the coprophilia and coprophagia recovery group. I have grown as a person since joining this group. I have even been rehired to work (part-time) at the Hazleton City Authority's sewage treatment plant. Thank you Northeast Counseling and Pfizer pharmaceuticals.
gapingloosemancu nt

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I used to be a latent homosexual, until this beautiful industry helped me realize that women are useless other than for procreating. Thank you!
geezer

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I bet there are a lot of nymphos up there. I'm getting hard thinking about it.
shart on you

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I heard that most of MinSec is court ordered to north east and sorranto gardens.
Joe Yannuzzi

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I am working on taxing the crazies and the staff of this place to save this city.
Amy Winehouse

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I'm not going to rehab. No. No. No. Well mostly because ghosts can't get psych treatment.
still going there

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I am still going to the Psych Rehab program, which is probably the most effective program Northeast Counseling Services provides. Sometimes it gets boring and very redundant, but repetition of correct skills is just practice for the real world. It seems that negativity is the foremost obstacle in the customers' lives.
Silly Sammy

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

My gay stalkers all go to that place. I have no idea why gay men would stalk me. I'm so butch. I'm in the manly entertainment industry.

They actually have a "Sammy Lesante Lust Recovery Group" which has over thirty members.
1st Blight 2013

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

We know the correlation between crimes and MinSec, but the legality of provider-patient privilege keeps this place's dangers hidden. Most of MinSec goes to this place if you ask around town. If Chief DeAndrea wasn't a lackey he would point this place out too, but the board of directors are all local elitists.
realist

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

They should close this place down and bus the nuts up to Nanticoke. They have more police to deal with them and already have enough sex offenders to make them nuts feel at home.
junkie

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

I used to crush up Seroquel and boot it with crank for a longer high. The company that makes Seroquel is pushing it like crazy so they diagnose everybody schizo effective disorder now. Everybody is on Seroquel and now it's even out in a generic. it's really good shit.
Kenneth Slimmer Reichart

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I set the trash cans on fire several times and drew a lot of pretty pictures. One time I even dated a hobbit that lived in the shrubs. Good times.
Kenneth Slimmer Reichart

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The coolest patient was that dude with the glass eye in the 1980s. He would let us thrust our meat in his empty socket. He cried tears of creampies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazleton Discussions

Search the Hazleton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Greater Hazleton Editorial 1 hr white man 8
dominicans (Nov '11) 1 hr white man 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 19 hr John 51,197
Hazleton Hookers (Mar '11) 19 hr myballsonyourchin 69
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr bobby6464 3,826
LCCC's emergency alert system passes test [Stan... Wed Marcella Sowell 2
Highway Construction Workers Nervous About High... Wed Slimmer 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazleton People Search