Hazleton Mental Health Industry (Nort...

Hazleton Mental Health Industry (Northeast Counseling Services)

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
anonymous

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
It is about time that we have a thread dedicated to this already. This subject keeps on dominating other threads in this forum. Obviously the Hazleton mental health industry, is an interesting topic to Hazleton Forum users.

Here are some links to enlighten you on this subject.

Northeast Counseling Services

http://www.northeastcounseling.org/

Luzerne-Wyoming Counties Mental Health/Mental Retardation Program

http://www.mhmr.luzerne.pa.us/
occupy my left nut

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Those websites suck. They look like they were designed in the 1990s. I imagine they give 1990s therapy too. If you want good medical service travel out of the area.
occupy my left nut

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2012
If you want to die or get crazier go to Hazleton General or Northeast Counseling Services. ;)
occupy my left nut

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Here's a get out of jail free pass:

http://www.mhmr.luzerne.pa.us/pdf/SC%20REFERR...
epic lulz

Wellsboro, PA

#7 Mar 24, 2012
Should have called this the Hazleton's Mutimillion Dollar Retard Babysitting Service thread. That's what they are really doing up there.
northeast consling fan

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Mar 24, 2012
if it wasn't for northeast I would still be homeless. I used to sell my body for cigarette and drinking money. Now I live in a nice low income housing place now.
Adolf Hitler IV

Germany

#9 Mar 24, 2012
If I ran this facility I would import some install a gas chamber and a crematorium. I would have plenty of fill for the potholes in Hazleton. If you need some German efficiency you no whom to call. XOXOXO
Adolf Hitler IV

Germany

#10 Mar 24, 2012
northeast consling fan wrote:
if it wasn't for northeast I would still be homeless. I used to sell my body for cigarette and drinking money. Now I live in a nice low income housing place now.
I know what to do with homeless people.
crazydundidpost

Wellsboro, PA

#11 Mar 24, 2012
What is NE Counselling doing about Bumville?
Long Island Iced Tea

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Mar 25, 2012
I go up there to keep my SSI check coming. I have them therapists rapped around my fingers. I have them believing I'm clean. Ha ha yeah right.
LUV H8Rs

San Diego, CA

#13 Mar 25, 2012
WTF does this therapy place really do? It seems like they just get paid for babysitting retards, psychos and MinSec'ers. Get rid of it already.
Dale

Wellsboro, PA

#14 Mar 25, 2012
LUV H8Rs wrote:
WTF does this therapy place really do? It seems like they just get paid for babysitting retards, psychos and MinSec'ers. Get rid of it already.
They help me get out of abusing animals while I blame everything on my gay lover. I'm not gay. I don't know why I wrote that.
Dale

Wellsboro, PA

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Seriously. I'm not gay. I swear to god.
occupier of Bumville

Wellsboro, PA

#16 Mar 25, 2012
I lost my butt virginity up there during the Lewinsky scandal.
idc

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Mar 26, 2012
I was court ordered there by Conahan in 2000 for beating up a relative of the mayor. They called it partial and it was boring. A lot of morons up there believing in every conspiracy theory there is. No wonder they aren't allowed to own firearms.
rip him a new 1

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Mar 27, 2012
Plastiqman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, ya wanna play? Hit me up brainiac. You are so much more intelligent than the rest... You game big guy, let the audience decide... You game?
I am sick of this perverted jerks comments. Go get a life and let us discuss the events in our community without some virgin high school kid talking like a pig.
rip him a new 1

Wellsboro, PA

#25 Mar 27, 2012
I love it! You shut him up! TY
rip him a new 1

Wellsboro, PA

#26 Mar 27, 2012
Oh just noticed your last comments Plastiqman. I am cheering you.
krazy in hazy

Wellsboro, PA

#27 Mar 28, 2012
I was court ordered to go there too after a DUI. Nothing but a bunch of jobless losers that are constantly worried about losing their disability checks and food stamps. They have anxiety about getting a job!
krazy in hazy

Wellsboro, PA

#28 Mar 28, 2012
Some of them have too much assets to be getting disability but get away with it anyway. Some of them live like kings off of your tax money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink haired hooker is new local ledgen 42 min Hazleton Fell 3
Summer of Rage 44 min Hazleton Fell 10
News Hazleton 'Getting More Dangerous Than Ever' 1 hr Hazleton Fell 4
July 4th Harman-Geist Stadium Shootings and Sta... 3 hr Arm Up 7
Worst of Hazleton and Hazleton's Worst 7 hr hazy scum exposers 29
News a I think about my dad every morning without fa... 13 hr Fart news 29
Review: New York Fried Chicken 16 hr Joe Maddon 2
More from around the web

Hazleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE