The Sam Lesante Show
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RIP Betty Ford

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2011
I like The Sam Lesante Show, and the rest of channel 13's programming. I never have to change the channel.
Kinda Proud of Hazleton

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Mr. Lesante, his family and his business, help our area. What have you done HazleTroll? Let's hear it.
Jesus Freak 1973

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2011
How dare you attack Mr. Lesante, you monster. May the Lord save you.
TiredofCorruptio n

Kingston, PA

#5 Aug 4, 2011
That channel is half communist propaganda and half televangelist B.S. Meaning if you have the right last name and something bad happens to your family you will be made a saint of. And if you have the wrong last name, regardless if you were accused or convicted then you will be convicted by them immediately and made a pariah out of.
Just the way that Pollock Kristen Buzinski said my last name was enough to make me puke!!!!
TiredofCorruptio n

Kingston, PA

#6 Aug 5, 2011
channel 13 do you need to be size 13 or greater (blowing up like the dude in dig dug as we speak) to be reporter there...

Steph Davis is hot and she left for andy and channel 28....waht a piece of cheesecake she was/is, the other portly, manly, rotund, pacadermus 3 or 4 that remain are not even crumbs!
Brown Thunder

Annville, PA

#7 Aug 17, 2011
I'm not even white and could barely get any blood flow to my meat watching the tubby prisses on it. Sam Lesante is by far sexier than his daughter, no homo.
Horror

Ringtown, PA

#8 Aug 19, 2011
hey,folks,remember Uncle Ted's Ghoul School???? sure ya do,well,for those fans and Rob Zombies fans, Channel 13 (Sammy's specials),has something for you !!!!!! In fact it is on the tv right now,at 8:45 pm Friday,yes indeed it is an operation on a knee. Yes,digging ,drilling,blood,gore,more horror than any kid could take(and a kid could indeed find this channel),why???it's your hometown,ahhhh,channel!!!!! Holy Crap! this stuff should not be on local tv, why??? IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE!!! oh,my,oh,cutting into bone etc. Hey,so,Devils Rejects fans,you'll love it!!!
Horror

Ringtown, PA

#9 Aug 19, 2011
for all you gory ,Zombie,Devils Rejects fans,,,,well channel 13 has something for you,and it was aired tonight ,i saw( OR SAW) it about 8;40,wow,the most disturbing footage,an actual operation on a knee(LOOKED LIKE THAT<TOO MUCH BLOOD),come on,this is good programming???? slicing,ripping,cutting,sawing ,blood all over,(for a minute i thought i was watching a slaughter house clip)!!!!! wow! most disturbing!!! well,for you gore fans,have a blast. WTF is the actual purpose for this kind of broadcasting???? so,this is family entertainment???? WHOLESOME???? i am sure folks cannot wait to see this crap. I do indeed like the other local tv programming,good stuff,good folks and good reporting!!! WYLN RULES!!!!
midwest chick

Jenkintown, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2011
RIP Betty Ford wrote:
I like The Sam Lesante Show, and the rest of channel 13's programming. I never have to change the channel.
How can anyone believe Scammy is any good? The production quality stinks! WYLN is much much better!
Jan Lewan

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Aug 21, 2011
TiredofCorruption wrote:
That channel is half communist propaganda and half televangelist B.S. Meaning if you have the right last name and something bad happens to your family you will be made a saint of. And if you have the wrong last name, regardless if you were accused or convicted then you will be convicted by them immediately and made a pariah out of.
Just the way that Pollock Kristen Buzinski said my last name was enough to make me puke!!!!
I made Sammy my biatch decades ago. I make him give hummers out front of his production firm, to pay my restitution. I own this town mofos! I bust caps in yo rumps if you eff wit me, yo.
horror

Ringtown, PA

#12 Aug 22, 2011
yes,indeed,WYLN local tv is the best!!!!!!BTW...will the real Jan sign in please!!!!!LOL!!!!
Cuntastic

Carlisle, PA

#13 Aug 24, 2011
The real Jan Lewan is still gettin his colon fixed, from all the Bubba lovin he got. All that just to keep his thunder thighed wife living like a Pocono gal.

God does Hazy make me sick.
Kock N Ballz

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2011
Who watches this shit, besides the friends and family of SSPTV? Yet they clam hundreds of thosands of viewers.
horror

Ringtown, PA

#15 Aug 28, 2011
kock N Ballz, you are soooo on the money,nothing like self proclaimed "TV super stars",it's like watching Sesame Street give the reports,just my opionion, AT LEAST WYLN has the great L.A. Tarone !!!!!!!!!!What a cool dude!!
Herbie

Willow Grove, PA

#16 Aug 29, 2011
I remember a story about Lesante that used to expose himself at a US Post Office he was the Post Master at. You know Sammy helped keep that quiet. Heck the Lesantes probably circle jerk at the Conyngham Post Office.
Bone DADDY

Rehrersburg, PA

#17 Dec 10, 2011
That show blows.
jimmy dog

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2011
Sammy is a midget. I swear he's about 4'8" and has more makeup on than a Puerto Rican hooker on Wyoming Street.
chip

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2011
I recall on Local News 13, them bragging about the used Panasonic cameras they got with a government grant. That sounds like a community access television grant.

Obviously they can't function without government welfare. Most of Hazleton can't function without government welfware. LOL

Don't expect the Standard-Speaker to investigate this matter, publicly. They are too busy advertising their media relationship with Local News 13.
SKunKy BeER

Fleming, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2011
Channel 13 sucks, thus the Sam Lesante Show sucks too.
blue neggir 18201

King Of Prussia, PA

#21 Dec 12, 2011
Hey Sammy is a good lay. He gets the reach around concept. So stop talking smack about my bone daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shayne is running for Freeland mayor 6 hr dont pay my bills 56
RIP Hazleton News 1 21 hr Lindsay Barletta ... 18
East End Hookah Bar Discovered 21 hr Lindsay Barletta ... 3
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page (Sep '16) Mon Addiction not da ... 55
Legalize Opioids 💉💊💀 Sun digging for a vein 4
Wilbur from Bobs Mar 19 heroin and chill 7
Poll The best place to pick up prostitutes in Hazy (Nov '12) Mar 19 heroin and chill 59

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages