Dont complain! Do something!!!

Dont complain! Do something!!!

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

former hazleton resident

San Diego, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Obviously hazleton is in a state of madness. If you are tired of it report it. Print these articles out, print what people are posting about and litter the city hall with it!! Do something!!!!
former hazleton resident

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Let's take back this town ourselves. Let's show the cops their laziness is unacceptable. Let's show these criminals they are unwelcome. Let the old people wall at night again. Let the kids know they are safe. Let the criminals know they cannot stay here!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Too little too late. The first house that was bought by the brown plague should have been burt to the ground. The second with them in it. Call me what you want but if you took this approach 12 years ago, you would not be posting this today.
in the ghetto

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Sep 3, 2012
A man rents his colon for some heroin... in the ghetto.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 3, 2012
in the ghetto wrote:
A man rents his colon for some heroin... in the ghetto.
Good point!!! I forgot to mention any slum lord that rents to the junkies, crack heads,drug dealers and section 8 baby makers. Just look at the wonderful condition of city since these "citizens" moved in. If I'm so wrong, why is this board filled with talk of murders and Spanish crime???
french fried freakshow

France

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Complaining is doing something you abortion survivor. Verbalizing dissent is necessary to share our ideas.
Anonymous

Wilkes Barre, PA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
I agree! It's time for something to be done!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2012
french fried freakshow wrote:
Complaining is doing something you abortion survivor. Verbalizing dissent is necessary to share our ideas.
The French "Doing Something" ROFL....We all know their glorious history in WW2 .... The only thing the French ever shared was their skanky azz's to the German's.
foar duh lulz

Wellsboro, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
The emoticon for WW2 French-Germany relations
:-O<==8
Real dude

Lehighton, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2012
former hazleton resident wrote:
Let's take back this town ourselves. Let's show the cops their laziness is unacceptable. Let's show these criminals they are unwelcome. Let the old people wall at night again. Let the kids know they are safe. Let the criminals know they cannot stay here!!!!
The cops in hazleton state, city, and local are far from lazy....more like over worked and under staffed. If anything demand more cops and don't accept the stains that say the drugs are ok. Drugs are the motivation for most crimes.
spanish a gutter language

Mountain Top, PA

#11 Sep 6, 2012
make english the official language and cut off welfare to 20 million spanish speaking illegal aliens.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2012
spanish a gutter language wrote:
make english the official language and cut off welfare to 20 million spanish speaking illegal aliens.
Let's not to forget to deport them along with their anchor babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson Drive lacks diversity (Aug '15) Thu 3rd base hoagie 5
Review: Northeast Counseling Services, Hazleton Jul 26 Hazleton is doomed 5
Hazleton's Broken Mental Health System Jul 26 Hazleton is doomed 1
Beech Street Playground/Vine West Shooting Jul 26 busted 10
Review: Beech Street Playground & Hockey Rink Jul 26 busted 2
Racist Comments On Hazleton News 1's Livestream Jul 24 Joe Maddon 2
A Groid Called "Quest" (Sep '15) Jul 24 Free Quest 11

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance