I Got SABOTAGE BY Cole muffler/Mavis TIRE!!!

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012
Cole Muffler Mavis SUCKS

Mountain Top, PA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I TOOK MY CAR TO Cole muffler/Mavis Tire THIS FEBRUARY 2012 FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND THEY TOLD ME MY CONTROL ARM WAS BAD. FOR THE SAFETY OF MY CHILDREN I FOOLISHLY TOOK THEIR ADVICE TO GET IT FIXED. THEY DID NOT INFORMED ME THAT I HAD TO GET AN ALIGNMENT. ME MY WIFE AND CHILDREN WENT ON THE HIGH WAY AND THE CAR WAS OUT OF CONTROL PUTTING MY FAMILIES LIFE AT RISK.
I TOOK THE CAR BACK AND THEY TOLD ME I NEED AN ALIGNMENT. I HAD MY TAX RETURN AND DECIDE THAT I WILL JUST IMPROVE THEY CAR MY GET FOUR STRUTS AND THE ALIGNMENT AMONG OTHER MINOR THINGS.
THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE WITH THE DM, THE CLERK AND THE MANAGERS WHO THEY KEPT FIRING FOR SOME REASON.
I SPENT OVER $1000 TO GET THE CAR IMPROVED AND UP TO THIS DAY THE CAR IS STILL UNSAFE TO DRIVE. THE STRUTS ARE NOT DONE CORRECT ON PURPOSE, ALIGNMENT IS COMPLETELY OFF. ALL FOUR MAKES NOISE AS IF THEY ARE COMING OFF LITTLE BY LITTLE. NOT TO MENTION AFTER THE OIL CHANGE THE CAR STARTED MAKING THESE LOUD WEIRD NOISE WHEN YOU START IT AS WELL AS THE ABS TRAC SENSOR LIGHT IS NOW ON.
THIS IS A TOYOTA AVALON THAT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. I THINK THAT MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES LIFE WAS AT RISK. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MY FULL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY AND I WILL IN DUE TIME.
I HAVE COMPLAINED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND I AM STILL WAITING ON A RESPONSE.
THEY CARE VERY UN PROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, DISCRIMINATES, LIE, CHEAT AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I WLL NOT STOP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED.
derp derp derp

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
They allegedly ruined this guy's car but it's still "A TOYOTA AVALON THAT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION."
in lieu of taxes

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
I am not surprized by the area hustlers that would own a Cole muffler franchise.
fed up

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
They are getting just as bad as midas used to be , back then cole muffler was the better alternate.
Cole Muffler Mavis SUCKS

Shenandoah, PA

#6 Sep 26, 2012
derp derp derp wrote:
They allegedly ruined this guy's car but it's still "A TOYOTA AVALON THAT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION."
Correction!!! was in good condition

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mitt Robme 51,317
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 5 hr Tom Wolfe 163
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pa Voter 3,939
jackie cieniawa 13 hr jackie cieniawa 7
The best place to pick up prostitutes in Hazy (Nov '12) Aug 28 Sammy lesante 46
White Gals LOVE Brown MEAT! (May '12) Aug 28 HonkyChick 30
Review: The "Anti" Greater Hazleton Editorial Aug 28 Louie 4
•••
•••
•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••