Hazleton, PA To Illegals: "You're Not...

Hazleton, PA To Illegals: "You're Not Welcome Here."

There are 25 comments on the The Blazer Blog story from Jun 20, 2006, titled Hazleton, PA To Illegals: "You're Not Welcome Here.". In it, The Blazer Blog reports that:

With tensions rising and its police department and municipal budget stretched thin, the small northeastern Pennsylvania city of Hazleton is about to begin what Mayor Lou Barletta calls one of the toughest ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Blazer Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

Hawley, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS....Maybe the rest of the country will see what you are doing and follow your lead. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....
Elsie Lee

Yakima, WA

#3 Jun 21, 2006
If this new policy is adopted, I'm seriously looking at relocating to Hazelton. Our area is dependent on agricultural workers, but when I was growing up the nice people from Arkansas and Oklahoma who came here to work the harvests didn't bring disease, or shoot anyone, or leave graffiti all over the town or demand anything.... they were also hard working people with great family values. As far as I'm concerned, if the apple and cherry growers in our area are so dependent on seasonal workers, they would do themselves and most everyone else a favor and grow something that could be picked by a machine.
Jeffrey Sipe

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 21, 2006
Elsie, your racism is showing.
Art Thomson

Stamford, CT

#5 Jun 21, 2006
There he goes again........You just dont get it .....do you Jeff?
Elise talks about values and how different it was in the past as compared to the present. She speaks about family values, nice hard working people, no one shooting one another, gang graffiti no where to be found and no disease like TB which has now re-emerged in our country. And what is your answer to this? "Elsie, your racism is showing." Like I said Jeff you obvisouly just dont get it.
Mike Farnam

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Jun 21, 2006
Elsie
I was thinking of doing the same think. I want to get to hell out of San Bernardino, or California for that matter.

Are there any jobs available for Small Engine Repair Technicians?
(Outdoor Power Equipment Repair)
JESS

Siloam Springs, AR

#7 Jun 21, 2006
NOBODY WILL INVEST IN YOUR SORRY ASS TOWN!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS!!! THIS CONTINENT WAS SPANISH..!! AND SPANISH WAS THE FIRST EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SPOKEN HERE, BERLETTA IS A STINKY ITALIAN..!!
JESS

Siloam Springs, AR

#8 Jun 21, 2006
THE PILGRIMS WERE CRIMINALS DEPORTED BY THE BRITISH CROWN..!!
JESS

Siloam Springs, AR

#9 Jun 21, 2006
BRAVE HISPANICS DISCOVERED THIS LAND..!! AND 500 YEARS LATER WE HAVE A BUNCH OF RETARDED PEOPLE TALKING HATE ABOUT THE POOR MEXICANS..!!
JESS

Siloam Springs, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2006
HEY BERLETTA, I WONDER IF YOUR PARENTS CAME TO THIS COUNTRY ON A CORRODED CARGO SHIP FROM ITALY? FULL OF DISEASES AND HUNGRY AS HELL..!!
Mike Farnam

Vancouver, Canada

#11 Jun 21, 2006
Who`s talking racist slurrs now?
San Bndo, Ca.
Frank

Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Jul 14, 2006
I want to congradulate Mayor Barletta for his courage and honesty in dealing with a problem that has gotten out of control in our country. Our representatives in Washington are playing politics and refuse to take the bull by the horns. They will not be re-elected in the next elections! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
pat

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2006
please, do not back down, we need to get control of our country again,
Jeddo Star

Kingston, PA

#14 Jun 17, 2011
Italians and Hispanics can't help that they aren't white.
zorro

Ringtown, PA

#15 Jun 21, 2011
hazleton pa looks like a slum....RUN FOREST RUN....get out ....the town DEAD....but there will bea wider Broad st......WTF!!!!!
The patriots

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Feb 20, 2012
Americans don.t want all these Latinos coming here. Latinos should stay in their own country. America can't save the world. Pretty soon America will be just like Latin America.
Mexico or Bust

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2012
The patriots wrote:
Americans don.t want all these Latinos coming here. Latinos should stay in their own country. America can't save the world. Pretty soon America will be just like Latin America.
Comment from a Floridian a former Spanish colony.
lol at white neggirs

Wellsboro, PA

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Now Hazleton is estimated between 52% to 78% Hispanic. White neggirdom failed again.
stone coucher 69

Wellsboro, PA

#19 Oct 7, 2012
A lot of racism on here.
el condor feo

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2012
stone coucher 69 wrote:
A lot of racism on here.
that's hazleton pride for ya. Nothing but ignorant racist inbred redneck pride, nothing more.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Hispanics are nothing but a bunch of filthy parasites. Name one F'in place they moved to and improved. Hazleton is the poster city for that. If you dirt bags are such hard workers and want to improve your quality of life, why did'nt you stay in your own country and just do it there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania paper calls for Maddon to apologiz... Tue Soil phart 10
Best of SLIMMER 🔥🏕💉 ... Tue Slimmer location ... 6
Hazleton Christopher Columbus Statue ⛵... Tue Columbian Abs 5
Hazleton's Bumville (The area west of Giant Foo... (Oct '11) Tue Brenners Recycling 333
Hazleton News 1 🤡📰🌈 ... Tue Hazletucky 9
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug 20 Dirty Dick da Biker 14
Dominicans Own Hazleton Aug 19 sp ick 3

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages