Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

From McDonalds happy meal salesperson to selling bullshit in Harrisburg. How apropos! But yeah she is kinda cute, even if by Hazzy standards
Nut18201

Sunbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

I totally have rubbed a few out to her. She is only cute by Hazy standards. A plain Jain, by NYC and LA standards. I'd still paint her white.
read me

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

She sure has become photogenic... in a lesbian bong way:

http://bigdanblogger.blogspot.com/2012/10/bin...
FYI Local News 13

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

I wonder if the State Police ever figured out who took the college pictures of her doing drugs and lezzing out and posted them to the interwebs. My guess is that they do not care and figure rapes and murders are more important than finding out the identity of the person(s) that outed her.
word to ya momma

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

I guess this is her last term along with Tom Corbett. I expect to see her working at McDonald's again or Walmart. The corporate Pennsylvania will never hire her after screwing Minsec over for a bunch of whiny unconnected Hazleton businesses to feel safe.
Tarah Toohil

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

word to ya momma wrote:
I guess this is her last term along with Tom Corbett. I expect to see her working at McDonald's again or Walmart. The corporate Pennsylvania will never hire her after screwing Minsec over for a bunch of whiny unconnected Hazleton businesses to feel safe.
I better be getting a cushy job like Todd Eachus! Everybody knows I'm a raging bulldyke now. Somebody better hire me I am not working retail or food service again.
Jake

Tikrit, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

I heard that the people at her office are aholes and they belittle the people asking for help with their problems. I think that is she is a lesbian it is her business, but if she wants to ban gay marriage she's a hyporcrite too.
PIzza Party 2014

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

I found out on a post on my college's political forums that this Urban Dictionary definition was taken down by this lezz. Here's the link http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... but there is no longer any definition of her.
Luckily there was a quote of this definition posted.
"Tarah Toohil: Any of the multiple variants of lesbian sex acts that involve bongs, pizza and spoiled Pennsyltucky elitist girls. Named after Tarah Toolhil the conservative Pennsylvanian politician that had a YouTube video slide show entitled "Pizza Party" of her making out with a girl and getting stoned.

Example: Stoned Lesbian Pizza eater: Sin now. Repent later bitches! Woooo hoooo! Who wants to blow their power hit up my twat? I love pulling a Tarah Toohil.(lesbian sex ensues)"

That woman must be freaking out that people keep posting about what a fraud she is. She has gained a lot of weight just from this lesbian stuff getting out.
three birds one stone

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

PIzza Party 2014 wrote:
I found out on a post on my college's political forums that this Urban Dictionary definition was taken down by this lezz. Here's the link http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... but there is no longer any definition of her.
Luckily there was a quote of this definition posted.
"Tarah Toohil: Any of the multiple variants of lesbian sex acts that involve bongs, pizza and spoiled Pennsyltucky elitist girls. Named after Tarah Toolhil the conservative Pennsylvanian politician that had a YouTube video slide show entitled "Pizza Party" of her making out with a girl and getting stoned.
Example: Stoned Lesbian Pizza eater: Sin now. Repent later bitches! Woooo hoooo! Who wants to blow their power hit up my twat? I love pulling a Tarah Toohil.(lesbian sex ensues)"
That woman must be freaking out that people keep posting about what a fraud she is. She has gained a lot of weight just from this lesbian stuff getting out.
I thought she used to lure other college co-eds stoned and drunk and take pictures of herself abusing them sexually. She is as worse as most of the male politicians. She should change her last name to Kennedy or Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hazleton Forum right now

Search the Hazleton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Eddie Swindell 51,202
Review: Greater Hazleton Editorial 6 hr not a sp ick 12
March of the Pajama People 8 hr oh my lord 9
Whites are two-faced racists! (Jul '13) 8 hr oh my lord 25
dominicans (Nov '11) 8 hr oh my lord 3
Third Luzerne County inmate charged with escape 8 hr oh my lord 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr tom the con artist 3,832
•••
•••
•••
Hazleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••