UFO caused 1/20/2013 power outage

UFO caused 1/20/2013 power outage

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

ufologist

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I saw it over the down town. My phone couldn't record it do to optical stealth features.
Jon

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
ufologist wrote:
I saw it over the down town. My phone couldn't record it do to optical stealth features.
You are a psycho, take the meds you get from Northeast.
oh please

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
ufologist wrote:
You are an azzhole for posting that. I hope you get abducted by aliens and they probe your azzhole.
juan

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
:)
another 1 bites the dust

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Ufo's are so 1997. Like Hazleton being white.
Slimmer

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I plan on using this as a legal defense for my next arson, after the two more years in the VA hospital I have to do.
Senior Besa Miculo

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
I saw a UFO once....many years ago. I went on an overnight fishing trip with two white guys. That night we noticed an unfamiliar light come down from the sky and get closer and closer until it was right next to us. Then two extra terrestial creatures came out and started to shoot and destroy our stuff with their laser 'assault weapons'. After that one of the creatures went on to slap us around and then went on to drag the white guys and me into their vessel. The creatures spoke no english but lucky for me...one of them spoke a little bit of spanish , so I was able to talk my way out of capture and they let me go. Then they left,...I never saw the white guys again, I hope they are ok.
white guy

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
I had to spread my pimply and hairy cheeks and get probed. I am okay now and have since discovered I am a homosexual.
Senior Besa Miculo

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
What about the other white guy? Have you seen him?
white guy 2

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
I didn't faag out like the other guy did. I beat up the aliens a few hours after you talked your way out, (Thanks for helping us btw.) I then took control of the ufo and accidently went into a timewarp and ended up crashing at the site of the Blue Comet Diner. Me and the interior decorator finally met up with a shaky kid with a Delorean sportscar and got back to now. That's how the Blue Comet got it's name and the diner is made out of the ufo.
Senior Besa Miculo

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Heeeeyyy!!! White guy and white guy 2, good to see you guys still around. Sorry, didn't mean to bail out on you back then. You guys wanna go fishing again?
Bobby D

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Senior Besa Miculo wrote:
I saw a UFO once....many years ago. I went on an overnight fishing trip with two white guys. That night we noticed an unfamiliar light come down from the sky and get closer and closer until it was right next to us. Then two extra terrestial creatures came out and started to shoot and destroy our stuff with their laser 'assault weapons'. After that one of the creatures went on to slap us around and then went on to drag the white guys and me into their vessel. The creatures spoke no english but lucky for me...one of them spoke a little bit of spanish , so I was able to talk my way out of capture and they let me go. Then they left,...I never saw the white guys again, I hope they are ok.
..........sooooo,.........did you catch any fish on that day?
Coca-Zola

Wellsboro, PA

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Was that one of Al Roman's UFOs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Mumaw arrested for the murder of David Gom... 17 hr gone from hazy 9
RIP Hazleton News 1 17 hr gone from hazy 1
Amber Miller Nov 30 gone from ha 3
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page Nov 30 gone from ha 35
Review: All Paws Salon (Jun '16) Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 5
Hazleton news 1 wants to see your t/ts Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 4
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 12

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance