Accused Kidnapper in Court

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: WNEP 27

Carlos Cortes of Hazleton is accused of kidnapping a pregnant woman. Police said she managed to escape by jumping out of a moving vehicle.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf hazy

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
How about "Accused Rapist In Court" for a headline. Is WNEP Trying to reduce the attetion to this story by removing the rape from the title? God is the local media incompetent.
wtf hazy

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Apr 11, 2012
He is a serial predator. Hope he enjoys state prision. They'll get him even in PC, and he deserves that splintery broken mop handle.
slow friday

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Apr 13, 2012
George Zimmerman was a violent Hispanic stalker too. Hispanics adore violence. I see them beating their children at Walmart and Giant.
Friday da Thirteenth yo

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Id cut his thang off yo. No lie yo.
kathy

Blandon, PA

#5 Apr 14, 2012
ya dont know him.. so dont be talkin crap if you dont kno him.. i kno him.. and let me tell you sometin i will fight for him and he will get out of prison because that lady who is crazy is lying..
hazletarded

Wellsboro, PA

#6 Apr 15, 2012
kathy wrote:
ya dont know him.. so dont be talkin crap if you dont kno him.. i kno him.. and let me tell you sometin i will fight for him and he will get out of prison because that lady who is crazy is lying..
Are you a Manson girl too? Helter Skelter! You sound like an accomplice to me.
wtf is up here

Wellsboro, PA

#7 Apr 15, 2012
kathy wrote:
I is completely commonplace for serial rapists to attack mentally disabled people. They try to use the victim's mental disability as leverage to get out of trouble. He is manipulating you to defend him publicly.
Africanized rape baby

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Apr 15, 2012
One time a crazy chick I kidnapped and raped pulled the same stuff on me. I hired Conrad Falvello and got off scott free. Connie is worth the price.
i agree

Wellsboro, PA

#9 May 12, 2012
kathy wrote:
I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
i agree

Wellsboro, PA

#10 May 12, 2012
Derelict courting and mating practices of Tommy Lee and Pamela Lee, OJ and Nicole Simpson and Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, will help shed light on this subject.
duh

Wellsboro, PA

#12 May 20, 2012
Those skanks freak out if you say something to their abuser that's beating them. They will stab you with a fork and yell "mind your own f~~king business a~~hole!" They enjoy being abused. As far as they are concerned if you don't beat them, you are not a man.
I agree

Wellsboro, PA

#13 Jun 6, 2012
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
Since then she has openly dated this alleged stalker. I am wondering if she is the alleged victim of Carlos Cortes?
F this corrupt area

Wellsboro, PA

#14 Jun 6, 2012
I think this case fell apart. I've heard nothing about it.
stanky thumbs

Wellsboro, PA

#15 Jun 7, 2012
I think this case has fallen apart and Mr. Cortes is out pumping another tubby white chick.
stanky thumbs

Wellsboro, PA

#16 Jun 7, 2012
Nothing gets the tubby white chicks wet like a later model Ford Tarus. The same color as your balls when the bail out on 940.
sheet happens

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Dec 16, 2012
I think "kathy" is Kathy Dobash the lady that stalks Elaine Curry.
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

#18 Feb 13, 2013
kathy wrote:
Is this Kathy Dobash?
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

#19 Feb 13, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
i agree wrote:
Derelict courting and mating practices of Tommy Lee and Pamela Lee, OJ and Nicole Simpson and Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, will help shed light on this subject.
OMG you must be a veteran police detective or a veteran psychiatrist.
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Feb 13, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>Since then she has openly dated this alleged stalker. I am wondering if she is the alleged victim of Carlos Cortes?
OMG! LOMFAO!
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
oops lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Make Second Arrest in Carbon County Robbery 1 hr Yeah Buddy 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Mellisa 51,471
Masked man protests in front of city hall 15 hr so chill 4
Mental health care needs more funding 15 hr so chill 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Stone Couch of Eckley (Jul '11) Mon sociopath next door 266
•••
•••
Hazleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••