Accused Kidnapper in Court

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNEP

Carlos Cortes of Hazleton is accused of kidnapping a pregnant woman. Police said she managed to escape by jumping out of a moving vehicle.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf hazy

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

How about "Accused Rapist In Court" for a headline. Is WNEP Trying to reduce the attetion to this story by removing the rape from the title? God is the local media incompetent.
wtf hazy

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

He is a serial predator. Hope he enjoys state prision. They'll get him even in PC, and he deserves that splintery broken mop handle.
slow friday

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

George Zimmerman was a violent Hispanic stalker too. Hispanics adore violence. I see them beating their children at Walmart and Giant.
Friday da Thirteenth yo

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Id cut his thang off yo. No lie yo.
kathy

Blandon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

ya dont know him.. so dont be talkin crap if you dont kno him.. i kno him.. and let me tell you sometin i will fight for him and he will get out of prison because that lady who is crazy is lying..
hazletarded

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

kathy wrote:
ya dont know him.. so dont be talkin crap if you dont kno him.. i kno him.. and let me tell you sometin i will fight for him and he will get out of prison because that lady who is crazy is lying..
Are you a Manson girl too? Helter Skelter! You sound like an accomplice to me.
wtf is up here

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

kathy wrote:
I is completely commonplace for serial rapists to attack mentally disabled people. They try to use the victim's mental disability as leverage to get out of trouble. He is manipulating you to defend him publicly.
Africanized rape baby

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

One time a crazy chick I kidnapped and raped pulled the same stuff on me. I hired Conrad Falvello and got off scott free. Connie is worth the price.
i agree

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

kathy wrote:
I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
i agree

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Derelict courting and mating practices of Tommy Lee and Pamela Lee, OJ and Nicole Simpson and Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, will help shed light on this subject.
duh

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Those skanks freak out if you say something to their abuser that's beating them. They will stab you with a fork and yell "mind your own f~~king business a~~hole!" They enjoy being abused. As far as they are concerned if you don't beat them, you are not a man.
I agree

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

i agree wrote:
<quoted text>I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
Since then she has openly dated this alleged stalker. I am wondering if she is the alleged victim of Carlos Cortes?
F this corrupt area

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

I think this case fell apart. I've heard nothing about it.
stanky thumbs

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

I think this case has fallen apart and Mr. Cortes is out pumping another tubby white chick.
stanky thumbs

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Nothing gets the tubby white chicks wet like a later model Ford Tarus. The same color as your balls when the bail out on 940.
sheet happens

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I think "kathy" is Kathy Dobash the lady that stalks Elaine Curry.
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

kathy wrote:
Is this Kathy Dobash?
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

i agree wrote:
<quoted text>I woman in group therapy just said a guy out on probabtion/parol was "stalking" her. She took the group over and told us how she called the police and they didn't do anything. Then she lets the cat out of the bag that she just called this "stalker" moments before group therapy. This is how derelicts court each other.
i agree wrote:
Derelict courting and mating practices of Tommy Lee and Pamela Lee, OJ and Nicole Simpson and Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, will help shed light on this subject.
OMG you must be a veteran police detective or a veteran psychiatrist.
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>Since then she has openly dated this alleged stalker. I am wondering if she is the alleged victim of Carlos Cortes?
OMG! LOMFAO!
Inquiring Mind

Wellsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

oops lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill OReilly 51,275
Exodus From Hazleton 19 hr gone from hazy 2
any wives not satisfied with their husbands Wed namby pamby 9
Debate: Ferguson - Hazleton, PA Wed namby pamby 9
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Stupidest Hazleton Mafia Story EVER! (Feb '12) Aug 18 Anonymous 33
where are hookers during the day (Nov '13) Aug 15 Slimmer 65

Search the Hazleton Forum:
•••
•••
Hazleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000