Ladies be CAREFUL! BAD OB/GYN SHEILA ...
legal eagle

Wellsboro, PA

#22 Jun 11, 2012
Let us get some FACTS straight: Dr.Sheila Hockman has NEVER had her license revoked in ANY state. She has never had a medical malpractice claim! You misinformed people should be glad to have a gifted physician as DR. Hockman in the Hazleton area.
how weird

Wellsboro, PA

#23 Jun 11, 2012
Did anybody accuse this chick of any of the things that above poster claims to be "getting straight" on here? This area is filled with too much drama and bullshit.
brody

Wellsboro, PA

#24 Jun 12, 2012
Is she an Access card doctor? She needs to wear a positive pressure suit, when those women put their legs in the stirrups. Like working for the CDC studying zombism.
damage control

Wellsboro, PA

#25 Jun 12, 2012
Let us get some FACTS straight: Dr.Sheila Hockman has NEVER had her license revoked in ANY state. She has never had a medical malpractice claim! You misinformed people should be glad to have a gifted physician as DR. Hockman in the Hazleton area.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#26 Jun 12, 2012
You are WRONG. She moves from place to place because people keep finding out what a TERRIBLE doctor she is. She has a past that CONTINUES to haunt her.

THIS is a DIRECT COPY of an order forbidding her to reapply for licensure in Wisconsin DUE to her negligence. She relinquished her license because the state was going to TAKE it from her.
Notice THREE RELOCATIONS NOTED HER. Hazelton being the fourth.

Here are some IMPORTANT FACTS.
3. In early 2009, Dr. Hockman relocated her practice from South Carolina to 354
Airport Road, Suite 101, Chapmanville, West Virginia 25508.
4. The original Final Decision& Order resolved
investigations that had been
pending before the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board under file numbers 05 MED 128,06
MED 375 and 06 MED 342.
5. The investigations involved allegations that Dr. Hockman failed to properly
perform various surgical procedures to correct urinary diffrculties in three patients and failed to
promptly and appropriately treat postoperative complications following those procedures.
6. Dr. Hockman, while neither admitting nor denying the allegations, agreed to and
did voluntarily sunender her license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Wisconsin.
7. The Board has been informed that Dr. Hockman's original agreement not to
reapply for licensure in the State of Wisconsin at any time in the future may be read by the West
Virginia Board of Osteopathy to prohibit the Board in that state from issuing her a license under
applicable legislative rules adopted by that Board.
Once again - The link where this information can be found.
http://online.drl.wi.gov/decisions/2010/ls080...
Don't speak before you do your homework.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#27 Jun 12, 2012
Again... There are many talented doctors who save lives everyday. I do my homework on doctors and urge everyone to do the same. I did not want good and decent women to offer their bodies up to someone who in my opinion is nothing more than a butcher. Making informed choices is the right of everyone.
sniff test

Wellsboro, PA

#28 Jun 13, 2012
If Sheila Hockman can pass a crotch sniff test by 100 heterosexual males she should be allowed to practice snatch medicine in PA. Lesbians need not apply, because they like a funky love canal.
legal eagle

Wellsboro, PA

#29 Jun 13, 2012
Once again WV, apparently you are not able to understand your homework. What part about no medical malpractice claims and no licensure revocation do you not understand! Maybe you should check on how many docs that have practiced as long as Dr. Hockman has can honestly say that.Your derrogatory opinion of others is apparently a reflection upon your own mental state.
just wondering

Wellsboro, PA

#30 Jun 13, 2012
legal eagle wrote:
Once again WV, apparently you are not able to understand your homework. What part about no medical malpractice claims and no licensure revocation do you not understand! Maybe you should check on how many docs that have practiced as long as Dr. Hockman has can honestly say that.Your derrogatory opinion of others is apparently a reflection upon your own mental state.
Are you being paid to defend this doctor? Nobody really uses this forum nor cares about some past surgical mistake. I was just wonderinf if somebody can get paid to defend people online. I woundn't mind that job.
legal eagle

Wellsboro, PA

#31 Jun 13, 2012
Just a concerned, well informed person who believes in building -up the Hazleton area rather than tearing it down.
dear god

Wellsboro, PA

#32 Jun 13, 2012
This is weird.
concerned

Charleston, WV

#35 Jun 14, 2012
legal eagle wrote:
Just a concerned, well informed person who believes in building -up the Hazleton area rather than tearing it down.
I'm from WV, I'm educated (working on a master's degree from MARSHALL.) and I have all my teeth. Thank you! Thank you for showing what an uneducated bigot you are. If you were arguing with a black person would you use the N-word? Yeah, you're the talented classy one here right? Ok, If its my wording that you would like me to change I'll do it. Dr. Sheila Hockman CHOSE to relinquish her own license because she botched some operations and was too callous to provide those patients with appropriate post-operative care when faced with the state medical board of Wisconsin. Yeah, that's what happened. So keep tailoring your words so that they omit the truth. I would also LOVE to add that I know two doctors PERSONALLY with no malpractice, sanctions ect, whatsoever. Both have been in practice 40 years or more. So keep clinging to your version of the "facts."
The more I read these the more I begin to believe that "legal eagle" may very well be Dr. Hockman herself! Pathetic!
hmmm

Wellsboro, PA

#36 Jun 14, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from WV, I'm educated (working on a master's degree from MARSHALL.) and I have all my teeth. Thank you! Thank you for showing what an uneducated bigot you are. If you were arguing with a black person would you use the N-word? Yeah, you're the talented classy one here right? Ok, If its my wording that you would like me to change I'll do it. Dr. Sheila Hockman CHOSE to relinquish her own license because she botched some operations and was too callous to provide those patients with appropriate post-operative care when faced with the state medical board of Wisconsin. Yeah, that's what happened. So keep tailoring your words so that they omit the truth. I would also LOVE to add that I know two doctors PERSONALLY with no malpractice, sanctions ect, whatsoever. Both have been in practice 40 years or more. So keep clinging to your version of the "facts."
The more I read these the more I begin to believe that "legal eagle" may very well be Dr. Hockman herself! Pathetic!
Interesting.
legal eagle

Wellsboro, PA

#37 Jun 15, 2012
Wrong on all counts.If you know specialists that have been performing surgery for 40 years with no complications you are full of crap. Dr. Hockman is a caring and kind individual who puts her patients' needs ahead of her own. I certainly do not understand why you are so negative. What has Dr. Hockman ever done to you to to force such vile behavior?
Hmmm

Wellsboro, PA

#38 Jun 15, 2012
legal eagle wrote:
Wrong on all counts.If you know specialists that have been performing surgery for 40 years with no complications you are full of crap. Dr. Hockman is a caring and kind individual who puts her patients' needs ahead of her own. I certainly do not understand why you are so negative. What has Dr. Hockman ever done to you to to force such vile behavior?
So you know her personally. Biased much? This is why I hate this shit hole area, everybody is a weasel with an agenda. smh
concerned

Charleston, WV

#39 Jun 15, 2012
Wrong on all counts eh? No, I'm not. Why can't you read above a grade school level? I did not say NO COMPLICATIONS. What did say was NO SANCTIONS & NO MALPRACTICE. And I stand by it. How many doctors (Legitimate doctors) MOVE their practices AROUND THE COUNTRY 5 times in 5-6 years? That speaks for itself. You're clearly too emotional about this topic to reason with. You make statements with no factual evidence to back them up. Any person graduating from a real college is a master at analyzing. One is able to make a judgment based on the facts and then provide evidence supporting their chosen view. You are clearly NOT able to do this. There is a saying - "You can't argue with stupid." So I won't anymore.
Another thing I would like to add is that I have seen Dr. Hockman ONCE and she was cold, unfriendly. I was obviously not at all impressed. I do know someone with a Dr. Hockman horror story but that is a completely PRIVATE matter. I made a claim, provided evidence and itÂ’s up to the readers to make a decision. I'm comfortable with myself to such a degree that I'm neither pleased nor displeased when someone disagrees with me. You have a right to make your claim and I have a right to disprove it. That's also a two way street. Checkmate!
And I'm not a negative person. I just stand up for what I think is right.
typical scumbag

Wellsboro, PA

#40 Jun 15, 2012
This Doc in the video is cute. I'd do her.
Hazleton and Valley Swine

Wellsboro, PA

#41 Jun 17, 2012
It's not like she performed any abortions. I don't see what the big fuss is about.
why oh why

Secaucus, NJ

#42 Jun 17, 2012
Hazleton and Valley Swine wrote:
It's not like she performed any abortions. I don't see what the big fuss is about.
From the looks of it, she probably made an instructional video series on partial birth abortions. Sam-Son Productions probably filmed them too. Those people worship the almighty dollar, that's why they are where they are.
xipot

Wellsboro, PA

#43 Jun 25, 2012
I see this thread died down. It is still funny that Hazleton hired her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Hazleton News 1 12 hr Maybe Shayne 4
News Hazleton's Carbe gets 16 to 32 years in sexual ... (May '08) Fri Joann stianche 73
A Very Special Burning Christmas (Dec '11) Dec 7 Ole Saint Nick 26
Slimmer Being Framed by Santa's Elves (Dec '11) Dec 7 Ole Saint Nick 29
Eric Mumaw arrested for the murder of David Gom... Dec 5 gone from hazy 9
Amber Miller Nov 30 gone from ha 3
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page Nov 30 gone from ha 35

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages