Kenneth "Slimmer" Reichart is incarce...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guardian Angel

Wellsboro, PA

#22 Mar 16, 2013
kenny is out wrote:
well kenny is out, after spending time in jail, drunk as usual in hazelton, near the save-a-lot.
We stay clear of Bumvilles and the is definitely Bumville territory. Many of Guardian Angels have died at the hands of the "mole people" that live in the sewers, maintenance tunnels and abandoned subways. The mole people are believed to be cannibals.
Lazaro

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Guardian Angel wrote:
<quoted text>We stay clear of Bumvilles and the is definitely Bumville territory. Many of Guardian Angels have died at the hands of the "mole people" that live in the sewers, maintenance tunnels and abandoned subways. The mole people are believed to be cannibals.
oh no, C.H.U.D. All over again!
CHUD

Wellsboro, PA

#24 Mar 19, 2013
I am going to watch that movie "C.H.U.D." I bet there are C.H.U.D.s under Hazleton and in Bumville. The sulfuric and sulfurous acids, plus the heavy metals in the coal may have acted as mutagens to these creatures.
CHUD

Wellsboro, PA

#25 Mar 19, 2013
I found some torrents all ready.
SlimBobArsonPant s

Wellsboro, PA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
I went to the hardware store on Broad Street across from the Asian Wok that I frequent, and ordered a Red Dragon dual burner propane brush torch. I will buy some propane at Giant and have me some fun. I must thank North East Counseling, the Veteran's Administration and the terrible justice system (HPD and Coca-Zola) for making me possible. XOXOXO
SlimBobArsonPant s

Wellsboro, PA

#27 Mar 20, 2013
I am excited about the 100% VA disability I get since I was out last year. I will never have to spread my cheeks or suck a Catholic parishioner again. I wanted to make sure I get my VA disability before these Afghan vets get a chance at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Wed James McGill Esquire 3
Northeast Counseling Layoffs and Morale Jun 28 broken MH system 4
Stone Couch July 4th ORGY (Jun '15) Jun 26 Enter Username 17
News Pennsylvania city council opposes 'Cops' filmin... Jun 24 Mope is a Dope 3
News PPL: Agency suffered 'lapse in judgment' during... Jun 22 groundhog 1
Marisa Chiverella murder in Hazleton Pa. (Jan '10) Jun 21 stinky 36
News New Jersey Cop Arrested in Hazleton Suspected o... Jun 21 phaq da pole lease 1

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages