Kenneth "Slimmer" Reichart is incarce...

Kenneth "Slimmer" Reichart is incarcerated again!

Posted in the Hazleton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hazleton News

Strasburg, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
The Hazleton Police actually bothered to arrest Kenneth Reichart after a sex crime he committed. He exposed his genitals to a female employee of some business at the Hazleton Shopping Center.

Slimmer lives in "Bumville" the mine lands behind the Hazleton Shopping Center (Save a Lot, state liquor store, etc.) and west of Grand Central Plaza (Giant, CVS, etc.) He lives with a scattered group of people that collect disability from federal entitlement programs (SSA, VA, SNAP etc.) and blow the money on drugs and alcohol. That's why they are homeless, not because they are poor.

Kenneth Reichart is also known as Kenny, the Save a Lot bum and(his most popular nickname) Slimmer. He was just released after he was accused of arson at a boarding house this summer.

Now you have been informed. The "go along to get along" local news media won't report any of this. They are in denial that the Hazleton area is and has been a wasteland for decades.
EXCUSE ME

Harleysville, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2011
It's about time. This guy has been pulling this crap since I was a teenager in the 1980s.

Unfortunately he will be released and not have to register as a sex offender for this crime. The poor woman must have thought she was going to get raped.

My heart goes out to the victim for having to experience that. I am proud of her for having the courage to call the police.
zorro

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Nov 14, 2011
i agree with hazy news and excuse me, the friggn town is a joke. Slimmer has been using the system for a long time. i am really surprised he was actually arrested. Most times the cops do not even bother to check out any reports on him.( maybe cause they are "23" at 15th and alter. Food and Coffee. anyway,i reported slimbo one time for throwing garbage around,from the back of pick up,along with another piece of worthlessness, cops show up,i hear on the scanner,everything 10-4,kenny is feeding the birds !!!!! WTF !!! a real Miss Fossey ,to say the least. some of the worst slums in bigger cities look better than this place!!!!!
Slimbo

Mount Wolf, PA

#4 Nov 15, 2011
I am tunneling out of LCCF with an plastic spoon. I'm coming to get you.
I want to soak my meat in kerosine and use it as a torch. I will flash people at night. Hardy har har.
All Seeing Eye

Grantville, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2011
He will be released back into Hazleton, again. That's how Coca-Zola is.

These cops are as incompetent as the Penn State Campus Police. That's pretty bad!
Pocono JOE

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2011
Most of the cops are Zola's. Coincidence?
Go Feds Go

Pottstown, PA

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I have no doubt this sexual deviant is released again. If they don't care that he is a serial arsonist, then they sure as heck don't care that he is a repetitive sexual deviant. The cops, prison guards and magistrates think he is harmless.
Don't forget the powers that be are all under investigation by a Federal Grand Jury somewhere. Hopefully this scumbag Slimmer raises the jurists eyebrows on this obvious corruption.
Go Feds go! Go Feds go!
NOT A TARD

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2011
He'll use his crazy pass again. Even if he does it to children, they will pat his wrists and say "Notty notty Slimmer."

He must be a relative of some local name brand. Something's up here, because he's known for being an arsonist and a pervert.
Mighty Whitey Dingleberry

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2011
That's the typical Hazleton "keep it quiet" attitude. They'll call you "negative" for not being delusional about the joke that is Hazleton.

Slimmer is a local legend for his antics. In and out of LCCF quarterly and never charged with anything.

Somehow he is continuously released from LCCF without a permanent address. You know something is up for sure when a piece of crap gets slapped on the wrists after multiple arrests.
wanky

Bloomsburg, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2011
I wonder if he is still in jail? Let me check quick online.
wanky

Bloomsburg, PA

#11 Nov 28, 2011
Couldn't find any current record of him at LCCF. So he must be in a mental hospital as usual. You don't even want to know how much that is costing a day.
Uncle Jethro

Weatherly, PA

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Yep out of the prison system and into the mental health system. Both have revolving door policies.
Spank Me Hard

Nottingham, PA

#13 Nov 29, 2011
I think I may have gotten head from him?
LA Tarone RULES

Beaverdale, PA

#14 Nov 30, 2011
This guy is a freeeeeaaak!
Muddy Hazleton

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 5, 2011
He is probably sharing a room at some state hospital with another unregistered sex offender. Thanks a lot mental health advocates for getting career criminals an easy button for prison escape. You should be so proud of yourselves.
FU slimmer enablers

Wellsboro, PA

#16 Dec 22, 2011
He was jailed and expendiantly released. He must be related to somebody to let him out, after this sex crime just to torch another occupied structure.

This Joe Paterno attitude with the cops and MH workers is bullshit.
Hazy PLeeZ

Wellsboro, PA

#18 Dec 23, 2011
You are unfortunately right Hazleton Troll. He is probably drinking fine whine with Joe Yannuzzi at Mia's.
JoePa 4ever

Wellsboro, PA

#19 Aug 22, 2012
FU slimmer enablers wrote:
He was jailed and expendiantly released. He must be related to somebody to let him out, after this sex crime just to torch another occupied structure.
This Joe Paterno attitude with the cops and MH workers is bullshit.
How dare you say something about JoePa. You are a coward hiding behind your computer.
Its all good

Kingston, PA

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Right now, JoePa is in hell having a nice fire shower with a demonic "tickle monster."
But in all seriousness, Paterno had the power to stop Sandusky's abuse of children and he didn't. Just accept JoePa was not the saint you'd like to think he was.
kenny is out

Kingston, PA

#21 Mar 16, 2013
well kenny is out, after spending time in jail, drunk as usual in hazelton, near the save-a-lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 162nd Bloomsburg Fair 🎡🎠... 11 hr Ohhhhh Yeah 2
Freeland Drug Raids 💉💊💸... 12 hr Random Act Or Not 11
News Man dies after shooting near Hazleton park 12 hr Random Act Or Not 1
News Residents of cities bear burden as tax bases sh... 12 hr Random Act Or Not 1
Pine Street Playground Shooting 💀⚰... 12 hr Random Act Or Not 10
Greater Hazleton Rails to Trails 🚶€... 19 hr Cassie 10
Review: Hazleton News 8 19 hr Cassie 1

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages