Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Since my first post was deleted and contained no profanity or slurs, it must have offended Ms. Bucsynski sooo much that she asked for it to be removed. GOOD!! I will put it up again & again if needed. Now onto my original post.

I see Slithering Sam lost another one of his portly gal pals when one ski was replaced by another. Kristen Buczynski was replaced by former WYOU channel 22 anchor Kathy Bozinski. At least she can articulate the news with complete sentences and not give her opinions on things she knows nothing about. News, just the facts so go spread your pablum elsewhere Ms. Buczynski.

PS hey to you and haha Glad I pissed u off!!

Update 2/1/13

Since my last posting I found out the whole thread was removed by Topix administrators..Why, she is no better than anyone else who is cited on here. She is a public person who enjoys reporting in some cases bold face lies about people she covered during her time at SSPtv.

What have you got to hide Kristen?? And for Topix admins, please let the facts stand for themselves and let the public decide! Thank you
TiredofCorruptio n

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

As originally posted by Rock On..also removed along with my thread. Thank you Rock on, wanted to say Kudos to you sir.

One Saturday afternoon of January 12th, her "friends" started spamming like crazy. They posted lots of private information about her, as a defense for her not leaving SSPTV 13. Poor family planning was cited by one "friend." The spamming assault made up the majority of the posts and made Buczynski look like trailer trash, rather than supporting her. The embarrassment to the public figure caused somebody to lie to topix moderators and say she was a private person being attacked. Since SSPTV 13 is never cited as a news source by topix.com webcrawlers, the private person argument is basically legitimate.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'd hit it. Quit it. Hit it again. Quit it for good. And then probably hit it a few more times.
fed up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rock on, TiredofCorruption.... Rock on!
dry back

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Who the eff is this lady anyways?
hazy sux it deep

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I guess she got fired.
dey took er jerbs

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

DickieBennett wrote:
I'd hit it. Quit it. Hit it again. Quit it for good. And then probably hit it a few more times.
roll in it in flour and hit the wet spot
Beetle

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

dey took er jerbs wrote:
<quoted text>roll in it in flour and hit the wet spot
Some of you are so pathetic!! commenting on here bashing others . I actually feel sorry for you . Remember the saying ... "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"? Just sayin .... Start focusing on positives in your lives and stop spreading negatives . Have a blessed day .
white queer

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

How is this news?
TiredofCorruptio n

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey Beetie, my sentiments Exactly!! People in glass houses should not throw stones. But Ms. Buczymski has thrown enough of stones to knock down a glass tower.

During her time at SSPtv she reported news stories that pandered to the local political cronies and so called upstanding members of this community.

She never bothered to check her facts for accuracy before spewing her pablum laced words out to the entire community. And that is not a journalist!! That my friends is merely a another talking head.

Thank God for the internet and unbiased reporters like Alex Jones www.prisonplanet.com
rumor has it

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The rumor I heard is that she overdosed on something, but like a suicide attempt not a junkie thing. That poor girl. I also heard that the Lesante's were very abusive to her. My heart goes out to her and her family.
Former SSPTV Reporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't blame Kristen for station policy. I was fired for standing up for Ethics and against the political establishment in Hazleton. When I stood up instead of being pushed around, I was fired. Kristen stayed and put up with it because she had a family to support. Go ahead an judge her on work but not as a person. She was very kind and as far as holding the politicians accountable, she wasn't allowed to. The Lesante Family is in bed with them. We were not allowed to cover a story if they were not a paid advertiser of the station. It is good business but it's not legit news.
they have no balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Maybe some day soon SSPTV will be an affiliate to FOX news, since they are good at putting out there their opinions instead of reporting news like a real news station should. I always had this sentiment from these two local channels, and I found it like I was watching media news whorres
Not Surprised At All

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Somebody already provided a link that Sammy Sr. resigned from Luzerne Community College in vain due to an embezzlement issue. The more I hear about him and ethics the more of a joke he becomes. Everybody all remembers the Federal subsidized cameras SSPTV mooched and bragged about it for months. They looked like the cheap ten grand Panasonics.

The Latinos must pull their weight with the Feds, since they are nearing 80% of Hazleton's population and get a Latino station going. Affirmative action is the law of the land, use it for some good! A Latino station could report all of the white corruption out as long as it DOES NOT partner with SSPTV, WYLN or the Standard-Speaker.
Not Surprised At All

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Former SSPTV Reporter wrote:
Don't blame Kristen for station policy. I was fired for standing up for Ethics and against the political establishment in Hazleton. When I stood up instead of being pushed around, I was fired. Kristen stayed and put up with it because she had a family to support. Go ahead an judge her on work but not as a person. She was very kind and as far as holding the politicians accountable, she wasn't allowed to. The Lesante Family is in bed with them. We were not allowed to cover a story if they were not a paid advertiser of the station. It is good business but it's not legit news.
Thank you for more information on the local corruption of Hazleton's go along to get along establishment.
Carmen Sandiego

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ummm hello. You are supposed to be looking for me. I am in a village named after a German immigrant. This village is has a high incidence of incest. Where am I?
Keegan

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

hey, you didn't hear it from me, but when you bang the CEO/Owner's plump-but-married son, they tend to fire you from your anchoring job. just sayin'.
tell us more

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Keegan wrote:
hey, you didn't hear it from me, but when you bang the CEO/Owner's plump-but-married son, they tend to fire you from your anchoring job. just sayin'.
So she was a home wrecker.
lolololololololo lolololol

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

The goings on of SSPTV would be an awesome reality show. Too bad the morons don't know how to make good TV.
lol at racists

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

I thought this was about an Amber Alert, but is about that public access channel. I'm sure she picked up enough A/V class credits from externing there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazleton Discussions

Search the Hazleton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 min BOOGER 51,168
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 min bobby6464 3,799
William T. Sharkey Jr. Food Theft 3 hr witness to stupidity 4
Stone Couch of Eckley (Jul '11) 4 hr witness to stupidity 261
Hazleton's Bumville (The area west of Giant Foo... (Oct '11) 13 hr bum bashers anonymous 285
March of the Pajama People Mon Freaklander 8
One man shot outside West Hazleton bar Mon Freaklander 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazleton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hazleton People Search