Toohil to appear on panel at town hal...

Toohil to appear on panel at town hall meeting

There are 6 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Toohil to appear on panel at town hall meeting. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

State Rep. Tarah Toohil, R-Butler Township, is scheduled to be a panelist at a town meeting hosted by WYLN-Channel 7 that will take place at 7 p.m. Monday in the Alice C. Wiltsie Performing Arts Center, 700 N. Wyoming St., Hazleton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

TOO LATE

Hazleton, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
I am dying to see how many people show up this time. My prognosis is an upturn in audience members this time and then a quick plummet and lack of media coverage after the primary election. Then just the delusional people that think they can reverse the Latino majority will go and drop S bombs.
TOO LATE

Hazleton, PA

#2 May 1, 2013
Did anybody go besides the area media prostitutes.
they have no balls

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
If Toohil was giving autographs I would have gone. I'd like to have a nice glossy of her in catholic school u....never mind.
meetthenewhaz

Baltimore, MD

#4 May 2, 2013
except the change ppl....damn,u can only hold on to haz so long,if ur not putting patrolemen on mbikes,and walking the beat instead of a comfy cruiser,maybe,just maybe we can get something done around here,ohh u dont have the money for a mbike?well use the money gov.cordick took from the disabled and mentally ill,instead of buying his wife a new truck.
Christian

Hazleton, PA

#5 May 11, 2013
That wolfess in sheep's clothing is from a libtard family with substandard values. I saw that Tarah has ballooned up from stress eating in a POWER!photo in the paper today. She looks like a blonde Rosie O'Donnell!
neggir lover

West Chicago, IL

#6 May 24, 2015
Toohil is useless unless you need to get weed or a clam lapping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazleton hookups (Oct '13) 10 hr Guest 55
Addict Informant Mother (May '14) Sun heroin and chill 21
NY Times "Addict. Informant. Mother." (May '14) Sun heroin and chill 3
Giant No Longer Open 24/7 😡 Sun heroin and chill 12
News Man Who Died in Hazleton Standoff Sent Lewd Let... Apr 18 inside scoop 1
News Teen girls in dozens of states get lewd letters... Apr 16 typical hippie 1
Joseph Polin Conspiracy Theories 🕵 Apr 13 One Less Democrat 5

Hazleton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages