Combatting Crime In Hazleton

Combatting Crime In Hazleton

There are 3 comments on the PAHomepage.com story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Combatting Crime In Hazleton. In it, PAHomepage.com reports that:

Hazleton held the first of what is expected to be a series of town hall meetings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PAHomepage.com.

Coca-Zola

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Why didn't anybody come to see me. You could have checked out that fine dame Stephanie whatever and Tarah Toohil and the piece of azz L.A. Tarone. I'm bi from doing coke and surviving the 1970s clubscene.
lol at local leaders

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
This was just yet another event for the local media wh~res to pat each others backs for doing nothing. Let it be noted that the majority of them held office and looked the other way during the "Kids For Cash" and other area criminal-political juntas. Only people escaping the ghettos of New York and New Jersey find Hazleton appealing.
what can brown do for you

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
If you don't like the current ambiance... move! Crime is what makes Hazleton what it is. Instead of being hidden like the Italian mafia days, it is up in your grill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Hazleton News 1 5 hr Lindsay Barletta ... 18
East End Hookah Bar Discovered 5 hr Lindsay Barletta ... 3
Shayne is running for Freeland mayor 5 hr Lindsay Barletta ... 54
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page (Sep '16) Mon Addiction not da ... 55
Legalize Opioids 💉💊💀 Sun digging for a vein 4
Wilbur from Bobs Mar 19 heroin and chill 7
Poll The best place to pick up prostitutes in Hazy (Nov '12) Mar 19 heroin and chill 59

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages