Need some questions answered about Ke...

Need some questions answered about Keansburg

Posted in the Hazlet Forum

Anthony

Parlin, NJ

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Hello,I am looking into opening up a Deli at 34 Church Street in Keansburg.I really do not know the area so I am hoping someone here can tell me something about the location I mentioned.. Was it flooded during Sandy ? Is there a lot of street traffic ? Is this area only busy during the summer ? Instead of a Deli what other store would the neighborhood need ? Anything you can tell me about the are would be a huge help and much appreciated.Thank you,Anthony
Melissa J

Summit, NJ

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Anthony wrote:
Hello,I am looking into opening up a Deli at 34 Church Street in Keansburg.I really do not know the area so I am hoping someone here can tell me something about the location I mentioned.. Was it flooded during Sandy ? Is there a lot of street traffic ? Is this area only busy during the summer ? Instead of a Deli what other store would the neighborhood need ? Anything you can tell me about the are would be a huge help and much appreciated.Thank you,Anthony
REPLY: There is not a lot of foot traffic on Church street. As for a deli, there are a quite a few of pizza places, bagel shops, a bakery, chinese restaurants, etc. What the town needs is up to debate? A food place is definantly a hit or miss. Church street did not flood during Sandy. Most of the town is year round residents and this end of town is not near amusement park.
7vens

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#3 Feb 1, 2013
The problem with starting a business in Keansburg is that you will be starting a business in Keansburg.

Neighboring towns have much less crime than Keansburg. It is something to consider.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Keansbur...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun 15 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May 30 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May 28 Denise overneck 41
Review: Tiffany's Vintage Closet (Mar '15) May 28 Natasha 6
boycott brooklands weybridge, surrey uk May '16 simple guy 2
Hells angels harming and murdering women , chi... (Jan '09) May '16 Big mac 38
News Dr PC Repair & Web Design Currently Offering On... May '16 owner for two years 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlet Mortgages