James Robert Smith
CPT

Jackson, MS

#1 Jun 27, 2008
I have read that there has been a man arrested for this murder. Does anyone know the circumstances? The man arrested was buying a house from me. I am interested in finding out the details of this tragic death.
Judge Sally

Montgomery, AL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Something isn't right about this arrest.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#3 Sep 25, 2008
Judge Sally wrote:
Something isn't right about this arrest.
What isn't right about this arrest?
Judge Sally

Pinola, MS

#4 Sep 27, 2008
There are missing pieces to the puzzle.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#5 Sep 29, 2008
Do you know David?
Judge Sally

Pinola, MS

#6 Sep 29, 2008
Yes, I know David.
This arrest really bothers me.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#7 Sep 30, 2008
Can you please give me the details of this arrest. I also know David and not much has been released about this.
Judge Sally

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2008
The only details I know about the arrest is what was in the paper.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#9 Sep 30, 2008
I never thought David would have killed someone. There has been very little info released in the paper.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#10 Sep 30, 2008
I know David personally. Seems he was 2 very different people.
miss

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 1, 2008
I don't know if we'll ever know for sure. So very sad.
Judge Sally

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2008
My thoughts on this case are, if David did commit this crime he didn't act alone. He wasn't capable of doing something like this on his own. I hope and pray that they find the missing person or people that are involved in this crime.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#13 Oct 2, 2008
Was drugs involved? Like I said there were 2 different sides of David, I know this for a fact. I have seen this. But I never would have thought of him as a murderer.
Judge Sally

Montgomery, AL

#14 Oct 2, 2008
I've never known David to ever do drugs. He appeared to me as a health conscious person. Maby you know more about him than I do. I know that he was in the company of some shady characters the last time I saw him.
cpatty

Jackson, MS

#15 Oct 2, 2008
He was in the process of buying my brother's house in Byram. We hung out a few times and when I stopped he left some pretty disturbing letters on my front door. Would even go to my job looking for me. He looked normal....But there was something very deep and strange about him.
Judge Sally

Ridgeland, MS

#16 Oct 4, 2008
Maby he did do it. I guess I didn't know him that well.
bigcountry

Watertown, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2010
cpatty wrote:
He was in the process of buying my brother's house in Byram. We hung out a few times and when I stopped he left some pretty disturbing letters on my front door. Would even go to my job looking for me. He looked normal....But there was something very deep and strange about him.
I'm mr smith's only son my older sister dated david a long time ago after the broke up he started stalking her by the way if you know of anything that might help please let some one know thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Oct '17 Miss Mudgewhumps 7
Keisean Wilson Jul '17 Babe601 1
old resturants in cs (Jul '09) Jun '17 mcalpin63 8
mark anthony joseph traina v. lakeview regional... (Feb '17) May '17 fatuous1 4
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house (Jan '17) Jan '17 JRB1861 1
Looking for Gergetown Information (Dec '16) Dec '16 Papa G 2
History of Utica Mississippi (Apr '08) Dec '16 ciacitygirl 83

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance