Police investigate slaying in motel

Police investigate slaying in motel

There are 1 comment on the The Jackson Channel story from May 6, 2012, titled Police investigate slaying in motel. In it, The Jackson Channel reports that:

Authorities said housekeeping workers found the woman's body in a room at the Hill Top Motel on Highway 51 in Hazlehurst on Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Channel.

carolyn

Crystal Springs, MS

#1 May 14, 2012
no one deserves to die like that--- they could have just beat her they didn't have to kill her. i hope you guys find out who did it and don't give them the electric chair but life in prison a hard core prison.Where they will wish they were dead and conceive the same thing they put her through. Because they really shouldn't have put there hands on her. Thats why we have laws--- you is not suppose to take the law into your own hands....

I hope the family will have closer ones the killer is caught and move on with there lives...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hazlehurst businessman Patrick Lashun King gets... (Nov '12) Sun Patrick King 3
The NAACP is over Jan 16 three blocks 1
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Oct '17 Miss Mudgewhumps 7
Keisean Wilson (Jul '17) Jul '17 Babe601 1
old resturants in cs (Jul '09) Jun '17 mcalpin63 8
mark anthony joseph traina v. lakeview regional... (Feb '17) May '17 fatuous1 4
News Inside the eerie Mississippi hoarder's house (Jan '17) Jan '17 JRB1861 1

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages