I have questions not answered by news article...
1. Officer found car wrecked
2. Called for back up
3. Backup consisted of extra troopers, Crystal Springs police, fire department, etc. etc.
4. Was man located prior to calling out the troops
5. Was he ever checked for injuries he may have sustained in the wreck
6. If he was uncooperative, why not use a tranquilizer dart gun to sustain him (wild animals are brought down alive with the use of them.)
7. How many times and by whom was he fired upon
8. Did he ever fire weapon or did he just pull gun.
Guess this might not be posted but this shooting raises a lot of questions for me. I know that law enforcement has a very tough job and all the bombings, etc. taking place seem to keep hype and fear alive in most of us, however....I have questions. I am part of this family. I know his young wife and child. These good people are my family and I want answers. Think someone can find them? My heart breaks with my family in this tragic loss.
I would like to know the same things. And why did they have to kill him? Why not just injure him if shooting him was a must. And another question... When you see a bad wreck wouldn't you call a ambulance for the person first of all? He wrecked so either something happened to make him wreck or he was hurt during the wreck. If the police just stopped and got out to check on him then why was he made to feel like he needed a gun? I think there is a lot more to this story and I pray it come to light and is not hidden to cover the shooters behind. I have know his in laws my entire life and his wife her entire life. This family didn't deserve this, they are fine people that would give you the shirt off their back. Praying for Emily, the baby and all the family and friends.