Courson murder in Baxley

Courson murder in Baxley

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

justice served

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Husband has been arrested for killing his wife.
Im so thankful that its solved....just hate this for the families and child involved.
buzz

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Praying for both families and baby
Anon

Brunswick, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
citizen

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Im sorry to hear this. Also sorry that the case is not solved...so did they arrest him on speculation ? Does that mean that there are people out in the public that did do this or what ?
wannano

Allenhurst, GA

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
what are the details of the case?
Spotter of Dumbasses

Fort Stewart, GA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
de·fi·ant/dɪ&#712 ;faɪ &# 601;nt/ Show Spelled [dih-fahy-uh nt]
adjective
characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.

Related forms
de·fi·ant·ly, adverb.
de·fi·ant·ness, noun.
half-de·fi·ant, adjective.
half-de·fi·ant·ly, adverb.
non·de·fi·ant, adjective.
non·de·fi·ant·ly, adverb. non·de·fi·ant·ness, noun. o·ver·de·fi·ant, adjective. o·ver·de·fi·ant·ly, adverb. o·ver·de·fi·ant·ness, noun. qua·si-de·fi·ant, adjective. qua·si-de·fi·ant·ly, adverb. un·de·fi·ant, adjective. un·de·fi·ant·ly, adverb.

I think you meant "definitely".
Dont be casting stones

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
wow anon, you should go to work for the FBI. they could really use someone like you. your level of deductive powers are inscrutible to say the least. you, in all your infinite knowledge could save the tax payers millions. get over it. clearly the man is sick and you are just ashamed you bought into his lies. you are wrong, he is guilty. why would an innocent man lawyer up and then turn himself in? maybe he should have talked to you first so you could tell him he was innocent.
duh

Allenhurst, GA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
Bless your heart...
Anon,Anon...you keep saying these things...did YOU do it, since you are so convinced. CLEARLY, somebody did it!!!
I do agree, justice was not served...because the other(s) involved have not been arrested and nobody has been convicted and sentenced yet.
Say whut

Savannah, GA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
I guess you turned out to be a dumbazz.

I heard he confessed.
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Anon wrote:
Justice was NOT served, I knew both personally and he is most defiantly NOT guitly, I know this as a fact, this case is not solved. You don't even know the details of this case.
So Anon! What do you have to say now?
Lol

Jesup, GA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
blue moon wrote:
<quoted text>
So Anon! What do you have to say now?
Anon....where are you, anon?
Lol
Ignurt anon

Savannah, GA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
anon knows all, sees all - oops, not this time
Just Heard

Dublin, GA

#13 May 7, 2013
Has anyone else heard that he killed himself in prison?
Oppps

Mcdonough, GA

#14 May 7, 2013
Just Heard wrote:
Has anyone else heard that he killed himself in prison?
Prison? When was he tried and convicted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Lavern (Snake) Walsh 6 min PI 3
the getting place (Nov '10) 37 min harvey 20
The Dump! 2 hr harvey 3
Jeff Davis Schools CCRPI Scores-The Only Real S... 21 hr rolltide 9
jeff Tue harvey 4
Why can't women and men be satisfied with their... Mon Tiger 21
Hey Ann craps Jan 14 Georgia 1

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages