Wedding Locations In OR Around Hazleh...

Wedding Locations In OR Around Hazlehurst Area

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

Since: Jan 12

Navarre, FL

#1 Jan 30, 2012
I am looking for possible wedding locations in or around the Hazlehurst area... new to the area so I'm open to any suggestions :)
Runaway

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Newbie21 wrote:
I am looking for possible wedding locations in or around the Hazlehurst area... new to the area so I'm open to any suggestions :)
Run while you can they have nothing to offer you in that town. Before they suck you dry and you dont have enough gas to get away.
try our little town

Alma, GA

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Newbie21 wrote:
are you looking for " INDOOR or OUTDOOR " locations?? Welcome to HAZLEHURST!!!
business owner

Milton, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Big House, go by the COC , they will help you
newbie21

Navarre, FL

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Haha runaway, neither of us are from hazlehurst, my fiance is from the area though and works at plant hatch, so here we are!:)
Try our little town: we're open to either possibility, we're just looking at traditional church alternatives..
Business owner: thanks! I had it wrote down as a possible, but I am concerned about traffic.. I know our little street gets fairly loud with the traffic it has, I don't want to have to yell at him during the ceremony... that should be saved for after the honeymoon, right? Haha
WHAT

Hazlehurst, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
John and Suzie Reed have a very nice place out in the country for an outdoor wedding.
Also Branhill Plantation outside of Denton is nice.
Do good

Navarre, FL

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Jeff Davis Country Club. -
klutzy

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jan 31, 2012
They had a really pretty wedding at the Towns Bluff Heritage Center on the river. It was beautiful with all the moss hainging from the trees :) our town has a lot to offer, contrary to belief.

Since: Jan 12

Navarre, FL

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Thanks! I'll check out all of those locations!:)
Rockinhawk

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2012
My 3 Daughters had their weddings at Southside, Eureka, and on the beach at Daytona.

“One step at a time...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 1, 2012
business owner wrote:
Big House, go by the COC , they will help you
I don't know what kind of finances you're working with but the Big House is a little pricy...If I am not mistaken, I think it's around $700 for the weekend...if you're looking for a church, Elizabeth Baptist in Roper on 221 is great...very welcoming and great people..they didn't charge us anything and we was welcomed in as family!! Good luck to you!!
WHAT

Hazlehurst, GA

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Kurious Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what kind of finances you're working with but the Big House is a little pricy...If I am not mistaken, I think it's around $700 for the weekend...if you're looking for a church, Elizabeth Baptist in Roper on 221 is great...very welcoming and great people..they didn't charge us anything and we was welcomed in as family!! Good luck to you!!
That's where my family goes to Church. We visited there 1 time about 4 years ago and have been there ever since.:>)Paster Kieth Yawn and all the members are awesome!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2012
What about the church or the old house at the Fairgrounds? Also, don't know if they would charge you or not, but the Graham United Methodist Church is beautiful inside.
LynnM

Clawson, MI

#15 Feb 1, 2012
Kurious Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree about the Big House. I have seen a Wedding at the old Spell's Mansion (Beautiful old historical home), not sure who owns it but this might be an option. I do agree with Kurious Kat a Church is the best place to start you new life together. Good Luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa's Cabin 13 hr Pop 5
Looking for women to have sex with will pay $300 17 hr White Ford 28
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Fri Baxley 13
nasty ho kristy nicole taylor (Jun '11) Fri Hardcore finger 37
Shauna pearson Thu Randomguy 5
Missing person Ben Robertson? Jun 27 Brooklyn16 1
The " New " Jeff Davis County Sheriff's Office (Nov '12) Jun 26 Cody 61

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance