Our county and our country have faile...

Our county and our country have failed us!

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
SHOCKED

Brunswick, GA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I guess all there is to do now is suck it up but our county and our country failed us yesterday. I have never been more shocked in my life. I can express my opinion because I voted. Now all i can do is pray we make it through these next four years!
Not

Macon, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Our County has not failed. Our County Failed four years ago. The Voters have Spoken. I am proud to say I voted " Bohannon" for Sheriff.
Our Country has failed us... And there is nothing we can do about this but Pray.
Joe

Waycross, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I agree. Really I think arthur or Preston would have done a great job. How do you think the county failed us?
bye bye

Jesup, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
I guess all there is to do now is suck it up but our county and our country failed us yesterday. I have never been more shocked in my life. I can express my opinion because I voted. Now all i can do is pray we make it through these next four years!
i hear the weather is nice in mexico this time of year.

“Freedom is a state of mind.”

Since: Sep 08

Hazlehurst, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Shocked, will you explain what you mean when you say that you can express your opinion because you voted? I want to be clear before I reply and possibly jump the gun. Thanks.
SHOCKED

Brunswick, GA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
I said as a voter I have a right to have an opinion. If someone doesn't use their right to vote they shouldn't use their mouth to complain.
SHOCKED

Brunswick, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
bye bye so sorry to see you go. hope your spanish is good and you love mexico :). as for me, i don't have to agree with the election results because I don't happen to agree with them. However, I will suck it up and go to work everyday and earn my living and continue to pay my taxes for those who choose to sit home and live off of me!
bye bye

Jesup, GA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
bye bye so sorry to see you go. hope your spanish is good and you love mexico :). as for me, i don't have to agree with the election results because I don't happen to agree with them. However, I will suck it up and go to work everyday and earn my living and continue to pay my taxes for those who choose to sit home and live off of me!
hey,i voted too and everyone i voted for did'nt win either,but i am not shocked or even suprised.sometimes people have differing views on matters.y'know i think that is why we have elrctions.
SHOCKED

Brunswick, GA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
bye bye wrote:
<quoted text>hey,i voted too and everyone i voted for did'nt win either,but i am not shocked or even suprised.sometimes people have differing views on matters.y'know i think that is why we have elrctions.
glad you voted. I wish everyone would. I think as long as you vote you are entitled to an opinion. I know this country can not stand under what it went through for the last four years again. I will continue to pray that our choosen leaders do their best.
bye bye

Jesup, GA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you voted. I wish everyone would. I think as long as you vote you are entitled to an opinion. I know this country can not stand under what it went through for the last four years again. I will continue to pray that our choosen leaders do their best.
i am not sure exactly what you mean but my point is that the is still the greatest country on this planet,and no one person(or group of people)is going to change that in four or eight yrs.we have had presidents who were crooks,klansman,and womanizers before,we survived them,and we will survive this.
SHOCKED

Brunswick, GA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
I pray your right. Watching things happen that are noted in the Bible are a little scary for me though. We may be the greatest county on the planet (and I'm proud to be part of it) but that too can change. I don't believe in the world ending in 2012 but I do believe in God and I believe we are all in for a rude awakening. I'm sure you too will be "shocked" when it happens.
telebonnie

Macon, GA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
If you are going to blame someone do not blame Obama.If you want to blame someone blame the retard before him, you know the guy who couldn't even give a speech because he's so stupid. This country crumbled slowly under him but yet he was voted for twice. The guy tried to fight two wars at one time, that's why our country crumbled because he was a greedy United Defense company investor so war means money. I mean the guy was on vacation all the time at his ranch. Remember this quote from Bush? "Where wings take dream". Yeah that's right folks you republicans voted him in office twice so stop bitching and moaning. So you really think Obama can clean 8 years of lies and greed in just 4? If you do you must be the dumbest person in the world.
bye bye

Jesup, GA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
I pray your right. Watching things happen that are noted in the Bible are a little scary for me though. We may be the greatest county on the planet (and I'm proud to be part of it) but that too can change. I don't believe in the world ending in 2012 but I do believe in God and I believe we are all in for a rude awakening. I'm sure you too will be "shocked" when it happens.
yes i believe in God,too.But i also read history books,none of this stuff is new.Wars,sin and misery have been here ever since we have.And so has this notion of apocalypse,sure it could happen anytime,i just don't believe it will be caused by a county or national election.Besides,if you are a believer,and you votrd your conscience,what else can you do?
Conservative

Stockbridge, GA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
telebonnie wrote:
If you are going to blame someone do not blame Obama.If you want to blame someone blame the retard before him, you know the guy who couldn't even give a speech because he's so stupid. This country crumbled slowly under him but yet he was voted for twice. The guy tried to fight two wars at one time, that's why our country crumbled because he was a greedy United Defense company investor so war means money. I mean the guy was on vacation all the time at his ranch. Remember this quote from Bush? "Where wings take dream". Yeah that's right folks you republicans voted him in office twice so stop bitching and moaning. So you really think Obama can clean 8 years of lies and greed in just 4? If you do you must be the dumbest person in the world.
The way I look upon it there are 730 days until the next election and 1460 days until the next presidential election and thank God the liberal Obama cannot run again. Maybe we can get Jeb to run then.
windy

Gracewood, GA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
I pray your right. Watching things happen that are noted in the Bible are a little scary for me though. We may be the greatest county on the planet (and I'm proud to be part of it) but that too can change. I don't believe in the world ending in 2012 but I do believe in God and I believe we are all in for a rude awakening. I'm sure you too will be "shocked" when it happens.
So...if Romney had won, it probably would have been "God's Will"? But he didn't and now we are all going to have hell on earth. Republicans lost because they pandered to the extremists, and anyone who didn't agree with their racist hatred of Pres. Obama was not worth shit. For a bunch of people who hate big government so much, they were always trying to take everyone else rights away.
Romney was the most dishonest person I have ever seen, and just about the most cowardly, too. People knew he was a liar and he thought people were just too stupid to recognize him for what he is. If the Republican party doesn't change, they will never win another national election.
JFK

Jesup, GA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
I pray your right. Watching things happen that are noted in the Bible are a little scary for me though. We may be the greatest county on the planet (and I'm proud to be part of it) but that too can change. I don't believe in the world ending in 2012 but I do believe in God and I believe we are all in for a rude awakening. I'm sure you too will be "shocked" when it happens.
country failed you?ask not what your country can do for you,but what you can do.......
SHOCKED

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Telebonnie....in response to your post. Yes you are right that Obama inherited the bad debt this country was already in but I am not judging him by what he inherited. I am judging him by what He did with it while he was in office. Our country was attacked during Bush's term. I am the wife of a soldier who fought for your freedom along with
mine as a result of those attacks.. I also had a family member in the towers when they crumbled to the ground. With that being said my view is probably a little different from someone not directly affected by those events. I am a proud American and FAR from the dumbest person in the world.
SHOCKED

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
In response to windy. I don't care if our commander in chief was a purple elephant as long as he makes the necessary changes to pull this country out of the hole it's in. Obama is a fantastic speaker. Here's to hoping he lives up to his speech.
Klutzy

Kennesaw, GA

#19 Nov 7, 2012
This attitude is a lot that is wrong with our country. WE failed us. We as a nation voted our elected officals in office. What kills me is how ignorant most people are putting all the weight of failure on one man's sholders. He didn't do this alone. We should hold congress more accountable, there is far more of them than just one president. I wish everybody would get their heads out their tush and put more emphasis on changing congress.
windy

Gracewood, GA

#20 Nov 7, 2012
SHOCKED wrote:
In response to windy. I don't care if our commander in chief was a purple elephant as long as he makes the necessary changes to pull this country out of the hole it's in. Obama is a fantastic speaker. Here's to hoping he lives up to his speech.
Then it is up to the repugs to do a hell of a lot more than what
they did in the last four years. The President can't do it by himself, and whatever changes are made, someone will always be bitching and moaning about it. BTW, he has been called far, far worse than a purple elephant in the last four years. So are you going to do some B&M or are you going to write your Congressman/Senator and tell them to work across the aisle to help get this country straightened out? If they want my vote, they are going to have to effing work for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Lavern (Snake) Walsh (Dec '16) 6 hr Snakes son 74
2 found dead on Deer run rd (Mar '15) Wed BBT 55
U.S. Flag burners need to be Jailed Sep 19 save america 1
Free big satellite dish removal (Nov '09) Sep 19 collector man 32
Jefferson Davis Monument Sep 19 tatal 55
Grayson Stevenson (Nov '16) Sep 19 Cuzzzzzzz88 6
Democrats all oover America wants football Banded Sep 15 Mark 5

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages