Ricky Pope Busted!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Child molestor hater

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know this Rick Pope guy? I was told to go on this site to find out information on him. I would really like to find him so I can watch as Southern Justice is delivered!

I was told by a VERY reliable source that this POS got busted last week trying to trade meth for sex. What is so bad about this you ask? Well, the girl he was trying to solicit for this transaction is only 13 years old! Can you believe that?!?! I was told that Kevin Mathis busted him with the GBI as part of a child molestation UC op. He got busted with a little meth and 2 bags of marijuana. I was also told that KM said that he would be going to prison for sales of narcotics, possession of a controlled substance, solicitation of a minor for sexual deeds, and 2 or 3 other charges.

Well slick, you may be out on bond right now, but I have a brother that is a prison guard. He tells me that people involved in molestation crimes usually don't make it through their first week in the big house. I hope you get what is coming to you. Oh, you should consider yourself lucky because if that had been my daughter, you would be taking a little trip down the river.
LOL

Grandy, MN

#2 Aug 3, 2009
What a creep

What is "southern justice"? hahaha
would like to know

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#3 Aug 3, 2009
did this happen in j.d. county?
Child molestor hater

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Aug 3, 2009
LOL wrote:
What a creep
What is "southern justice"? hahaha
I know right. I have been reading some of his other posts on this site trying to figure out some info on him and he really sounds like a prick. All holier than thou to everyone. Well slick! Who is in the lime light now? Now that is funny, I dont care who you are!

Really, you should read some of the stuff he has said recently. Talking about people doing meth and oxycotin and such as that and here he is SELLING drugs to little children! And trying to trade them for sex! That is terrible. I read one post on here where an ex girlfriend of his called him rubber dick. LOL!!! I thought I was going to die when I read that. She said having sex with him was like watching someone try to shove an oyster into a quarter slot!!! LOL!!!! I almost peed myself when I read that one. If I could find it again I would repost it because it was so funny!

Southern Justice? Well, I believe Charlie Daniels said it best when he said:

We tell our kids to just say no
And then some panty waist judge lets a drug dealer go
And he slaps him on the wrist and he turns him back out on the town
Well, if I had my way with people sellin' dope
I'd take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope
And hang 'em up high and let 'em swing till the sun goes down.

As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put and end to all that mess
You just take those rascals out in the swamp
Put them on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
And let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest!

That, my friend, is Southern Justice!
hmmmm

Milton, FL

#5 Aug 3, 2009
ask MSO4, they're big buddies
Child molestor hater

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#6 Aug 3, 2009
would like to know wrote:
did this happen in j.d. county?
Yes, but I think the little girl was from Toombs County.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Child molestor hater wrote:
Does anyone know this Rick Pope guy? I was told to go on this site to find out information on him. I would really like to find him so I can watch as Southern Justice is delivered!
I was told by a VERY reliable source that this POS got busted last week trying to trade meth for sex. What is so bad about this you ask? Well, the girl he was trying to solicit for this transaction is only 13 years old! Can you believe that?!?! I was told that Kevin Mathis busted him with the GBI as part of a child molestation UC op. He got busted with a little meth and 2 bags of marijuana. I was also told that KM said that he would be going to prison for sales of narcotics, possession of a controlled substance, solicitation of a minor for sexual deeds, and 2 or 3 other charges.
Well slick, you may be out on bond right now, but I have a brother that is a prison guard. He tells me that people involved in molestation crimes usually don't make it through their first week in the big house. I hope you get what is coming to you. Oh, you should consider yourself lucky because if that had been my daughter, you would be taking a little trip down the river.
How much was the bail? When was he arrested? What City/County? Surely this made the paper. Got a link? Cmon slick get us this info since you claim to have the inside scoop. Looks like we can lock ole RP away forever now! lol
tell it like it is

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#8 Aug 3, 2009
I hope they lock MS04 and his wife up too.
hmmmm

Milton, FL

#9 Aug 3, 2009
don't worry, slick, it wasn't appling county

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#10 Aug 3, 2009
tell it like it is wrote:
She is on probation for soliciting already so we try not to make waves!
You are the problem

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#11 Aug 3, 2009
tell it like it is wrote:
See, this is how crap gets started! What in the hell does this guy and his wife have to do with a lowlife POS like Rick Poop trying to molest little girls? We have a much bigger problem that needs to be taken care of and you are trying to start some petty BS with someone who probably got one over on you one time. Go start your own "MSO4 and his wife suck" thread if you got to rant about something. Dick.

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#12 Aug 3, 2009
I heard he lived on bellsouth rd. That should not suprise anyone, we all know everybody out that way swings that way. Especially the one that work on lawn mowers.

where I hang my hat

#13 Aug 3, 2009
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>How much was the bail? When was he arrested? What City/County? Surely this made the paper. Got a link? Cmon slick get us this info since you claim to have the inside scoop. Looks like we can lock ole RP away forever now! lol
I checked all papers in the south east. No story. I guess he went up to New York to pull this off. Then they told the GBI, who in turn told this clown on here. See where this is going. Reminds me of a couple of fools on here a while back Just browsing and that fool GoW. They made some pretty outlandish claims and could not back them up. I'm sure this assclown fits into that same catagory.

I wonder if that guy with the GBI connections can get the scoop on ole Angie and what drug cocktail she ingested. One would think so.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#15 Aug 3, 2009
Front wrote:
<quoted text>I checked all papers in the south east. No story. I guess he went up to New York to pull this off. Then they told the GBI, who in turn told this clown on here. See where this is going. Reminds me of a couple of fools on here a while back Just browsing and that fool GoW. They made some pretty outlandish claims and could not back them up. I'm sure this assclown fits into that same catagory.
I wonder if that guy with the GBI connections can get the scoop on ole Angie and what drug cocktail she ingested. One would think so.
I kinda asked the same thing. Guess what, no answer.
Gud Widance

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2009
Speaking of Ricky Pope aka Elmer Fudd...Where did his picture go? Did de dirty quack dealer steal it? hehe wascally wabbit.

where I hang my hat

#17 Aug 3, 2009
<quoted text>
I know right. I have been reading some of his other posts on this site trying to figure out some info on him and he really sounds like a prick. All holier than thou to everyone. Well slick! Who is in the lime light now? Now that is funny, I dont care who you are!
Really, you should read some of the stuff he has said recently. Talking about people doing meth and oxycotin and such as that and here he is SELLING drugs to little children! And trying to trade them for sex! That is terrible. I read one post on here where an ex girlfriend of his called him rubber dick. LOL!!! I thought I was going to die when I read that. She said having sex with him was like watching someone try to shove an oyster into a quarter slot!!! LOL!!!! I almost peed myself when I read that one. If I could find it again I would repost it because it was so funny!
Southern Justice? Well, I believe Charlie Daniels said it best when he said:
We tell our kids to just say no
And then some panty waist judge lets a drug dealer go
And he slaps him on the wrist and he turns him back out on the town
Well, if I had my way with people sellin' dope
I'd take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope
And hang 'em up high and let 'em swing till the sun goes down.
As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put and end to all that mess
You just take those rascals out in the swamp
Put them on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
And let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest!
That, my friend, is Southern Justice!
Yes find that post for us. Because now I am calling you out as a liar. Far too much drama in your post.

“A heart at peace gives life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#18 Aug 4, 2009
Front wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he lived on bellsouth rd. That should not suprise anyone, we all know everybody out that way swings that way. Especially the one that work on lawn mowers.
Bellsouth road or Bell Telephone road...Front ya got to git home more often...lol

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 4, 2009
Ok now hold up! First of all the girl was 18 and she wanted some crack for some fun. She works at the Piggly Wiggly so you will know who she is. Anyway I was released because of something known as entrapment. Besides, me and Kevin are going fishing this weekend anyway, so its all good.
justlooking

White House, TN

#20 Aug 4, 2009
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>How much was the bail? When was he arrested? What City/County? Surely this made the paper. Got a link? Cmon slick get us this info since you claim to have the inside scoop. Looks like we can lock ole RP away forever now! lol
Why should anyone have to show you Clowns proof. You try and convict everybody. You say people die of overdose
no proof. You say a mother was neglectful because
one person put something in the paper...no proof.
Guess what we ain't gotta show you sh**. Poper the doper is guilty....we don't need no stinkin proof.
perdue

United States

#22 Aug 4, 2009
If you got the crack for her, then you are just as bad as a drug dealer. At your age, what business do you have hanging out with and 18 yr old. I find that to be somewhat perverted... If Kevin supports this type of behavior he doesn't need his job. I don't really care if you like my comments or not... If it was my child she would be on her way to getting some help and you would still be in jail..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can tell the County elections are over 12 hr Leave It Alone 12
middle school students attending the high schoo... (Sep '10) 18 hr Herbert the Pervert 52
Who will win this year's Bulldogs vs Gators Thu mark richt 1
Who gives the best BJ in Baxley ? Thu wikileak 1
Football Player's Fight (Oct '13) Sep 28 Knows All 145
Braswell Deen Building Sep 28 Knows All 6
A Portrait of Service (Jan '16) Sep 27 Thor 79

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages