First Prev
of 9
Next Last
I See

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2009
Just came by the new Trailer Park going in on 221.
They were dragging their 1st mobile home in for set up and eventual rental. I figure about a 1975 model. There goes the neighborhood.$300K homes in the Yawn Estates across the road and $3K mobile homes on the other side. No sign of a cement pad. I figure it should hold about 20. Alot of dirt being moved around, but haven't seen a compactor or any drain pipes yet. I wonder how that old branch around it will perk the septic tanks ? Didn't see a permit posted anywhere. Now this is the kind of development we need in the county. Thanks County Commission for your vision and progressive management of our county. I am thinking maybe they could call it Siesta Estates.
Happy

White House, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Who is putting it in?
I Like Pie

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2009
I heard the owner of Golden Isles Pawn is putting it in.......
mma-ist

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2009
you heard correct...

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Nothing worse on property values than a damn trailer across the street. Not to mention the tenants who will be living there with a tractor tire in the fron serving as a flower bed for their hydrangeas. Along with a jacked up 88 Camaro with no engine.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Hazlehell Citizen wrote:
And you can't forget MSO there will be 15+ head of Mexicans that your tax dollars support crammed in there in that 1975 model single-wide. Well atleast they are being conservative...
In a 1982 Monte Carlo.
Ben Dover

Allenhurst, GA

#8 Jun 23, 2009
Who owns Golden Isles Pawn? Is it Buck Creepch?
bubba

Memphis, TN

#9 Jun 23, 2009
Ben Dover wrote:
Who owns Golden Isles Pawn? Is it Buck Creepch?
No buck creech sold that place 3 or 4 years back to Doy Clifton and i also heard that Kevin Mathis was part owner of it. Doy Clifton and his son are nothing but rip offs
just informed

White House, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2009
Yeah i saw Tyler Clifton and Bob Sears clearing land out that way on Mothers Day weekend.

Since: Apr 09

Memphis, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2009
There are 2 trailers drug up there now, I came by there today. They look like trailers from the 70's. I would hate to know I owned one of those homes across from that. Why in the world would they put it by the main road. There is already a mexican trailer park across from bealey timber now.
Ben Dover

Savannah, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2009
They might be starting a Ruttin and Strutting Mexican Edition.I don't hunt , but I might be persuaded if you could hunt Mexicans........
friend

White House, TN

#13 Jun 23, 2009
Ben Dover wrote:
They might be starting a Ruttin and Strutting Mexican Edition.I don't hunt , but I might be persuaded if you could hunt Mexicans........
people has to make living and the mexicans need somewhere to stay and always pay cash....that's why the trailer park is being set up
employer

White House, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2009
if it were not for mexicans this town woudn't make it. they are the only ones that you can get to work. they never call in sick, they never come to work drunk, they never complain about working overtime, and they are grateful for a job. while the white people and black people layout, fuss and complain, want more money and quit after a few weeks, then draw unemplyment or try to get disablilty. go figure
someone who knows

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2009
Cherry Pie 1 wrote:
There are 2 trailers drug up there now, I came by there today. They look like trailers from the 70's. I would hate to know I owned one of those homes across from that. Why in the world would they put it by the main road. There is already a mexican trailer park across from bealey timber now.
It's "BEASLEY" now tell me where you learned to spell! It sure wasn't in school cause you didn't go did you! I had rather no Mexican's lived across the road from me than your two-bit wh--e self! No telling who would be going and coming out your driveway.

“He who angers you Controls you”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2009
employer wrote:
if it were not for mexicans this town woudn't make it. they are the only ones that you can get to work. they never call in sick, they never come to work drunk, they never complain about working overtime, and they are grateful for a job. while the white people and black people layout, fuss and complain, want more money and quit after a few weeks, then draw unemplyment or try to get disablilty. go figure
You have a point there. I have seen plenty of hard working Mexicans.
hater

White House, TN

#17 Jun 23, 2009
Hazlehell Citizen wrote:
And you can't forget MSO there will be 15+ head of Mexicans that your tax dollars support crammed in there in that 1975 model single-wide. Well atleast they are being conservative...
hell the way it looks our tax dollars is supporting your sorry a** 2... don't act like your some hard working citizen, everyone knowsd who you are Scott

“He who angers you Controls you”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 23, 2009
My eyes all of a sudden got better, or the letters got bigger in the comment box, Has anyone noticed this on their screen.
whatever

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2009
employer wrote:
Yea they are greatful alright,grateful they can work and at the same time get foodstamps,medicade. I would be to if the goverment was paying my doctor bills and paying for my car, go to grocery store and fill up three carts. This crap just aint right. And not ALL white people are like that thank you. Some white people want to work but they cant find a job because of the mexicans and most of them are not even legal.
oceangirl

Savannah, GA

#20 Jun 24, 2009
Yes, it is sad what the owner's of the pawn shop did. I think everyone should stop buying from them. The trailer park has really hurt the homes across the road. The home owners across the road should go get some chicken shit and spread it around their homes or park a trailer in their back yard. From what i heard they think they can do anything they want because Mr. Bob Sears is backing them. All Dogs have their day. The main two guys who are doing this is nothing but TRASH IN JDC. I don't understand how one keeps his job with the county. (Deeds need to step up to the plate and get rid of him.)The other is nothing but garbage. Put him in a dumper at the trailer park. These people are nothing but about a dollar.
Over Here

Kearney, MO

#21 Jun 24, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea they are greatful alright,grateful they can work and at the same time get foodstamps,medicade. I would be to if the goverment was paying my doctor bills and paying for my car, go to grocery store and fill up three carts. This crap just aint right. And not ALL white people are like that thank you. Some white people want to work but they cant find a job because of the mexicans and most of them are not even legal.
You are such a lying, know-nothing, worthless POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youth pastor (Nov '15) 5 hr Church helper 30
biggest sluts in the area 14 hr Nasty Nate 3
women that give great BJ drop a name 14 hr greatest 5
prissy @ parkers 16 hr interested 1
Spells Mansion (Nov '08) Aug 28 Amber 464
Trailer Park right behind New Middle School in ... Aug 27 Megan B Walter 3
biggest fool in jeffdavis county man or woman (Sep '15) Aug 27 steph 34

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance