What happened on 221 at Snipesville ...

What happened on 221 at Snipesville Hiway Friday?

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dazed and Confused

Virginia, MN

#1 Jan 17, 2009
Amyoe know waht happened at 221 and 107 Friday about 10:30 or so? Saw 2 ambulances and a couple of deputies flying in that direction. A short time later I saw an ambulance following a deputy flyng back toward the hospital.
go gators

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2009
well it was a wreck.they have them all the time in fl.see dead people covered up in sheets especially people on motorcycles.i wouldn't fret to much about it.a wreck is a wreck get over it.
Dazed and Confused

Virginia, MN

#3 Jan 17, 2009
Thank you for the information. By the way, there are still some people in this world who are genuinely concerned when things happen to people. We are a small community and when things happen they affect us all. Just wanted to know who to pray for.
busybee

Virginia, MN

#4 Jan 17, 2009
go gators wrote:
well it was a wreck.they have them all the time in fl.see dead people covered up in sheets especially people on motorcycles.i wouldn't fret to much about it.a wreck is a wreck get over it.
Well guess their always got to be a smart ass in the bunch.Just cause u don't care don't mean the rest of us can't care
hayraker

Chepachet, RI

#5 Jan 17, 2009
go gators wrote:
you didnt have any useful informtion why even bother to answer... your an ===
caring

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2009
hope the best for the person who made such a comment as that all we can do is pray for people like you

“And The Haters Keep Rollin' In”

Since: Oct 08

Hazlehurst

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Iím not sure if what youíre asking is the same incident, but there was a high speed chase over here in Snipesville one day this week. Some guy was being chased by a deputy and ran off the road and got his vehicle bogged down. The chase continued on foot. They finally caught him. I have no idea who the man was.
go gators

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2009
busybee wrote:
<quoted text>Well guess their always got to be a smart ass in the bunch.Just cause u don't care don't mean the rest of us can't care
yes i am a smart ass.
go gators

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2009
busybee maybe your a dumbass.
bennie

Jesup, GA

#10 Jan 17, 2009
I heard a drug overdose or something along those lines there at the Harper's house.
fsu fan

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2009
caring wrote:
hope the best for the person who made such a comment as that all we can do is pray for people like you
i know you he he.you are a trouble maker.

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Doerun, GA

#12 Jan 18, 2009
GOT TO LOVE ME SOME TOPIX. u find out all sorts of stuff on here . its very musing
hayraker

Johnston, SC

#13 Jan 18, 2009
bennie wrote:
I heard a drug overdose or something along those lines there at the Harper's house.
what harpers house was that..since haz is loaded with harpers
mom14

Orange Park, FL

#14 Jan 19, 2009
hayraker wrote:
<quoted text>what harpers house was that..since haz is loaded with harpers
Ashley Waters overdosed(Tommy Waters Son)
Hope everything will be ok
Last I heard he was not breathing on his own
That would be Kent Harper out that way
Question

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 19, 2009
This is the result of bad choices complete lack of discipline. I feel bad for the family.
hayraker

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2009
mom14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Waters overdosed(Tommy Waters Son)
Hope everything will be ok
Last I heard he was not breathing on his own
That would be Kent Harper out that way
yes i agree.. but... do yu know exactly what happened.. did they revive him or was there anyone else involved... i dont recall a ashley waters that belongs to tommy.. the only one i know is ronnie waters son,,,

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Doerun, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2009
DANG .wtfart. is happening to everyone on these drugs
jason

Aiken, SC

#18 Jan 19, 2009
is this the same Ashley Waters that works at McCarty Auto Parts?
hayraker

Alma, GA

#19 Jan 19, 2009
iamloosnmymind wrote:
DANG .wtfart. is happening to everyone on these drugs
i think they are looking for a way to forget all the stress is the world... and they start feeling better then it back to the same ole same ole when the high goes away.. when reality sets back in they go looking for that relief again... what is upsetting most that they forget that they arent in a boat by themselves.. and it is only gonna get worse the more they try to cover the pain.. the more painful reality is when the high goes away... i hope they see and do something about the reality before its toooo late.. most dont..
hayraker

United States

#20 Jan 19, 2009
hayraker wrote:
<quoted text>yes i agree.. but... do yu know exactly what happened.. did they revive him or was there anyone else involved... i dont recall a ashley waters that belongs to tommy.. the only one i know is ronnie waters son,,,
ooh.. i stand corrected... i thought i was crazy.. ronnies son name is stacy.. my bad please disregard this comment... i doooo apoligize... thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor 1 hr Hey 2
Confederate statue in front of the court house 1 hr AMERICA 7
Jefferson Davis Monument 1 hr AMERICA 5
Is there any revnue coming in hazlehurst,ga 3 hr blake homeboy 6
dope boys (Jun '15) 8 hr Almamom 13
threesomes 17 hr Memba 9
Marie Ford 19 hr Nasty Nate 5

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance