beware jeff davis county child molest...

beware jeff davis county child molester getting out soon

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

concerned father

Savannah, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
my daughter was molested by this man which is her uncle he will be getting out soon his name is lamar waters so keep your kids away from him
Can not believe

Cordele, GA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
????? from Hazlehurst?
wondering

Cordele, GA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
i was wondering why haven't seen him around town in a while.
Farmer John

Brunswick, GA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
concerned father wrote:
my daughter was molested by this man which is her uncle he will be getting out soon his name is lamar waters so keep your kids away from him
Ok well that don't mean you have to post this on Topix you DA. I could say more about you, but topix wouldn't allow that. I feel sorry for your child but I don't feel sorry for you. You don't know who I am but I know who you are. One day you will get yours CRACK HEAD
just saying

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
that is so wrong,if they are a crack head they sure would not have a computer to get on topix..he he he
concerned father

Allenhurst, GA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
well i will post it and if you know me you should know your mouth will over load you ass you must be one of my ex wifes men and im a crack head buddy i dont do crack but i will crack your head and i have the right to post anything i can to protect other kids so anytime you want to meet up i can take care of that mouth boy
Farmer John

Brunswick, GA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
concerned father wrote:
well i will post it and if you know me you should know your mouth will over load you ass you must be one of my ex wifes men and im a crack head buddy i dont do crack but i will crack your head and i have the right to post anything i can to protect other kids so anytime you want to meet up i can take care of that mouth boy
I know you well and you know me well. Like I said you will have your day. No I am not one of your ex men. Go snort another WHITE line buddy and shut up. Oh yea I am a man now. Oh yea, you don't won't none of this WHITE boy trust me that.
Farmer John

Brunswick, GA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
just saying wrote:
that is so wrong,if they are a crack head they sure would not have a computer to get on topix..he he he
They can sell crack too. Then they can buy one of the(Instinct) Dinosaurs Computers the one with Windows 95 on it with dial up
concered father

Allenhurst, GA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
oh yes i do want some now i know who you are and lmao you could not beat your on ass and you have me mixed up with someone els i have never snorted anything but now that i know who you are be looking for me punk but anyway this is about my kid not you i will come to your house and kick your ass little boy something i should have done when you broke into my house you can talk bad on here but i forgive you because i know your very slow in your mind and what kind of person would i be if i hurt a mentally challenged boy god bless you
Spotter of Dumbasses

Baxley, GA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
concered father wrote:
oh yes i do want some now i know who you are and lmao you could not beat your on ass and you have me mixed up with someone els i have never snorted anything but now that i know who you are be looking for me punk but anyway this is about my kid not you i will come to your house and kick your ass little boy something i should have done when you broke into my house you can talk bad on here but i forgive you because i know your very slow in your mind and what kind of person would i be if i hurt a mentally challenged boy god bless you
Another rant by the educationally challenged. Ever hear of punctuation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoking weed (Oct '13) 56 min saul 16
denton 1 hr james 2
nasty ho kristy nicole taylor (Jun '11) 12 hr Tosititos 27
Randy Collins 12 hr Tosititos 2
say no to obama (Jan '09) 14 hr Nasty Nate 9
PhilipI church rd also hot spot (Dec '12) 16 hr deez nuts 12
Soda 17 hr Jim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages