First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justme

Chatfield, MN

#1 Sep 10, 2011
Has any one got information on Kevin Mathis being arrested in appling co. on a DUI?
Bill

Blackshear, GA

#2 Sep 10, 2011
Here we go again. LOL
peppermint

Navarre, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2011
hey Bill... again and again and again..........
spearmint

Chatfield, MN

#4 Sep 11, 2011
It came across the scanner in Baxley - don't know how much truth is in it .Time will tell , right ?
2 of them

Savannah, GA

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Might be 2 people with the same name.
right

Waycross, GA

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Yes so what!
justme wrote:
Has any one got information on Kevin Mathis being arrested in appling co. on a DUI?
because

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2011
Recently? I thought this rumor was going around yrs ago?
old man

Greensboro, NC

#8 Sep 12, 2011
if there smoke must be fire
kevin

Waterloo, IA

#9 Sep 12, 2011
Could you just tell me why you would start a lie on me again. My name ( Kevin Mathis ) has not been on any scanner. I have not been arrested for D.U.I. If you must talk about me call me FAT, A SMART A@#,OR AN A@#HOLE. That would be closer to the truth if you must talk about me.

Have a great day.

Just Reading

Waterloo, IA

#10 Sep 12, 2011
Tell it like it is Kevin. Some people just want to start stupid stuff and lies, don't know what they are talking about half the time, some of us think u are a good fellow, and someones third son, lol.
pickup truck

Athens, GA

#11 Oct 11, 2011
kev,

when we were younger, there were times when you were an a$$, and as we get older many of us get... well... sturdier :)

but tell me how you garnered such a massive anti-fan club? traffic tickets? a woman scorned? beat someone to the last bag of boiled peanuts?

seriously, i've watched you mature over the decades, and you seem like a pretty good guy.

so what gives?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 11, 2011
pickup truck wrote:
kev,
when we were younger, there were times when you were an a$$, and as we get older many of us get... well... sturdier :)
but tell me how you garnered such a massive anti-fan club? traffic tickets? a woman scorned? beat someone to the last bag of boiled peanuts?
seriously, i've watched you mature over the decades, and you seem like a pretty good guy.
so what gives?
Probably due to being a corrupt snake of a man. Also it became rather comical over time how he ignores his own kids drug usage and illegal activities, yet is quite willing to bend the law to try and bring down others. The thief's pockets should have been emptied at the end of every shift as well, as he always pocketed money that people couldn't immediately explain having. Sometimes a few dollars, sometimes hundreds. It varies.
kevin mathis

Waterloo, IA

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Dear Rooster Poot

The only thing you have said that is true is that I am a MAN. So remember that when you talk about me and my family. I can get your address and pay you a visit if you like. So you can explain to me in person what your talking about. just let me know.

Have a great day
meme

Thomasville, GA

#14 Oct 11, 2011
kevin mathis wrote:
Dear Rooster Poot
The only thing you have said that is true is that I am a MAN. So remember that when you talk about me and my family. I can get your address and pay you a visit if you like. So you can explain to me in person what your talking about. just let me know.
Have a great day
well officer mathis if your still an officer that sounded like a threat maybe thats why you have always had such a horrible reputation hmmm....
PICKUP TRUCK

Athens, GA

#16 Oct 12, 2011
see what i mean? they act like you are "da debbil"

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 12, 2011
kevin mathis wrote:
Dear Rooster Poot
Have a great day
I am a military veteran with a TSCI clearance. I assure you my standing is as high, if not higher than your's. If you ever came onto my property in a threatening manner, which is in another county than your's, you would get something and it would not be a fist fight.

You have a great evening as well. Do something productive with it other than illegally threaten people though. I have made a screenshot of your post and will happily document any further posts from you. Breaking the law is wrong.
Not So

Alma, GA

#18 Oct 12, 2011
Rooster Poot!

What a name. I have to side with Kevin on this. You called him a snake and talked about his kids and that is most definitely fighting words in my opinion. Don't start whining when you"re called out. You know who Kevin is, but he doesn't know your real name (for the moment). That makes you a gutless, chicken hearted puke in my opinion. If you are gonna talk about somebody's kids get ready for trouble Rooster Poot, even dumb people know that.
Alex

Enfield, IL

#19 Oct 12, 2011
Rooster Poot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a military veteran with a TSCI clearance. I assure you my standing is as high, if not higher than your's. If you ever came onto my property in a threatening manner, which is in another county than your's, you would get something and it would not be a fist fight.
You have a great evening as well. Do something productive with it other than illegally threaten people though. I have made a screenshot of your post and will happily document any further posts from you. Breaking the law is wrong.
Well IF this is the case R.P, you must have left your respect somewhere alone the way. You come on here bashing someones family and proclaimur a vet. You'r a discredit to the uniform/branch. I'm sure youwhere taught better
meme

Alma, GA

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Honestly kevin how did u get such a bad rep nobody carrys on for yrs over a simple speeding ticket you had to piss off atlot of folks whats the story?

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#21 Oct 12, 2011
Rooster Poot wrote:
<quoted text>
TS-SCI clearance.... Anyone with that clearance would know the proper terminology, and probably would not be so eager to throw that type of information out on a public forum. So odds are you are full of it.

Moron.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash 8 hr alma police 1
Jeff Davis County Name Change 14 hr Rebalbyheart 55
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash Thu alma police 3
Huddle House in Alma Thu Anonymous 25
Kelly Andrews Godert Thu Janie 3
Ace Hardware staff Thu Shane smith 3
Tamela from Hardee's Thu Stankiford 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages