Since: Oct 08

Hazlehurst, GA

#177 Feb 19, 2010
i saw a real purdy girl workin at the hair place near the ledger the other day

Since: Mar 12

Gray, GA

#178 Mar 18, 2012
mom wrote:
Go to Sensations they do the best. Do not go to Cut -N- Up.
Go to Cut-n-Up for a good time not a good hair cut.

Gray, GA

#179 Mar 18, 2012
heather harper wrote:
<quoted text>
This is complete bull shit!!!
People are so jealous
Heather when you live on the edge the way you do people are going to talk about it. Stop what you doing and people will stop talking. Heard you were at it again.(married men) girl get you a single man and settle down. stop giving it out like candy @ a parade. and call me, hey Im up for a good time Im not a hater.lol
friend of family

United States

#180 Mar 18, 2012
lindy farris will open shop soon in hazlehurst she is good and up to date. farris cuts coming soon.
Sassy

Lawrenceville, GA

#181 Mar 19, 2012
I've used heather for years. Never had not one bad cut or wax. Yea, she's taken personal calls while I'm in the chair but she is never long. Save can't help that she's a talker. Lindy is also an excellent stylist stylist. More than likely I will stick with heather but if I need something done in a pinch I will use whichever of the two that's open.
LITTLE SISTER

Carrollton, GA

#182 Mar 20, 2012
rugbee48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather when you live on the edge the way you do people are going to talk about it. Stop what you doing and people will stop talking. Heard you were at it again.(married men) girl get you a single man and settle down. stop giving it out like candy @ a parade. and call me, hey Im up for a good time Im not a hater.lol
living on what edge? she has a life to live just like you do, if you dont like the way she lives it then stay the hell away. Married men? hahaha whatever get a life!!
AnimalCracker

United States

#183 Mar 20, 2012
Hairstylist herself wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen scotts work,...not the best in the word by any means he is to consumed in how he looks,...His bleahed foils, wow a mess!
Hey, if your a guy you can have your top cut but Scott and he will also help you downstairs keeping it groomed as well.
Dater

United States

#184 Mar 20, 2012
Gizmo Jax wrote:
Scott, We don't know each other..keep up the good work...I'm sure you're getting alot of business because of Hazlehurst Topix..lol lol If I knew where you work... I would make an appointment with you...I've heard you are a very good stylist.
You can know him if you want, try afterhours and old dirt roads. He gets alot of business after hours
Blondie

Baxley, GA

#185 Mar 21, 2012
Well I don't get on here at all but I am getting on her to defend miss heather this all is so bullshit you all are just jealous so do something with ur life and get out of others life's and I have used her for a long time and I am always setisfied with my hair she does a exilent job on me I get my money's worth and always love my hair and every time I go in there I get something deferent and she never has let me down so stop slandering her name it is against the law if u are not smart enought to know that and my name is Brittany and don't care who knows it I ain't got nothing to hide I stand to what I say thank you and have a nice day!!!!!!!
MoBo

United States

#186 Mar 21, 2012
chicka wrote:
is the mcpherson girl any good at sensations?

I love Mallory! And I've never had a bad experience. Everyone at Sensations is pleasant and professional.
diggin up bones

United States

#187 Mar 22, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Well I don't get on here at all but I am getting on her to defend miss heather this all is so bullshit you all are just jealous so do something with ur life and get out of others life's and I have used her for a long time and I am always setisfied with my hair she does a exilent job on me I get my money's worth and always love my hair and every time I go in there I get something deferent and she never has let me down so stop slandering her name it is against the law if u are not smart enought to know that and my name is Brittany and don't care who knows it I ain't got nothing to hide I stand to what I say thank you and have a nice day!!!!!!!
OMG, When she takes your man away are you still going to defend her . Keep spreading (those legs) I mean the news. BTW Whats your last name being you dont care who knows you. Or are you her kitty licker?
voting for Buford

United States

#188 Mar 22, 2012
Sherry Mcneal is the best. Go there and don't have to worry about all the gossiping
NaOH

Jesup, GA

#189 Mar 22, 2012
voting for Buford wrote:
Sherry Mcneal is the best. Go there and don't have to worry about all the gossiping
Wow, you probably just killed her business. ;)
voting for Buford

United States

#190 Mar 22, 2012
Well some people like to go get there hair done and not have to listen to gossip. I know I do
voting for preston

Valdosta, GA

#191 Mar 25, 2012
i like to go out of town to get my hair done!!!lol

Byron, GA

#192 Mar 28, 2012
Blondie wrote:
Well Ms. Brittany next time you go to get your hair cut you better leave your man at home. I know for a fact she has split up another family and sleeping with a married man right now. why dont you just ask her next time you see her.
Voted for Buford

United States

#193 Mar 29, 2012
I let her do my Bikini waxs and get a lil extra surpise while shes down there. when she pulls the wax off she will sooth the area real good.
not voting for A B

Springfield, MO

#194 Mar 31, 2012
well when i get a hot wax,i just have to go out of town,but with gas the way it is,i mean all the beans i ate for diner,i may have to wait till after the election is over,dam,i 'll need it bad by then??hum.oh well,i am still not voting for A.B.
your full of it

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#195 Mar 31, 2012
you people need to get down and pray that these people don't fine out how you are, because I would fine you and bet the S... out of you.
your full of it

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#196 Mar 31, 2012
Who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat dads 12 min Barb 25
News Authorities seek public's help locating missing... 4 hr Bugg_86 3
keisha whitley 5 hr harry 16
Fire 22 hr PI 1
Chris allen 23 hr harry 73
Cry babys at pesision products Thu Baby sitter 8
Wife an I having fun want to join us? Wed mr an mrs fun 1

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance