heather harper

Jacksonville, FL

#111 Jun 1, 2009
Butterfly wrote:
I can give u a lil advice. U damn sure dont need to use Heather Harper. Unless u want a dumb whore that all she knows how to do is gossip about people and talk the whole time u in there. She dont pay any attention to what she does she to busy talking bout somebody when she needs to sweep around here own back door. Try sensations I have always been pleased with them.
If you have anything to say to me or about me you know where I work and seem to know so much about me that you probably even know where i live so please give me a time and place and I will definetly meet you you stupid B--- CH!!!!!!!
I'm glad you had something interesting to come out of your mouth today!@!!!!

Your just like all the rest of these cowards on here you have to hide behind a screen name GROW THE FU** UP!!!!
Vern

United States

#112 Jun 1, 2009
heather harper wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have anything to say to me or about me you know where I work and seem to know so much about me that you probably even know where i live so please give me a time and place and I will definetly meet you you stupid B--- CH!!!!!!!
Your just like all the rest of these cowards on here you have to hide behind a screen name GROW THE FU** UP!!!!
Oh yeah!! Glad to see you showed up for this girl. I been waiting on this one...
hello

United States

#114 Jun 1, 2009
ashley morris is the best hair stylist around
heather harper

Jacksonville, FL

#115 Jun 1, 2009
Scott Jarrard wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Heather you stop yelling at these fine people on here lol
This is complete bull shit!!!
People are so jealous
concerned citizen

Hagan, GA

#117 Jun 1, 2009
yayuhhhhh wrote:
just to clarify for those who know nothing about scott. Scott had a daughter with Crissy Speziali when he got out of the military. She took her away from him and he tried to get a lawyer to make her have a DNA test so he could see her. But in the state of Ga if the woman isnt askin for child support you cant force DNA test. They say its INVASION of PRIVACY. He hasnt seen her since her first birthday. SHe is 8.Anyways he has custody of his 5 year old Lexi because her mom couldnt take care of her. He now has partial custody of his daughter Rylie that got attacked by the dog. There are three girls that claim to have babies with him but being the close friend to me that he is, I have personally witnessed him sign ALL of the papers to have the DNA tests on 2 of them. Lily from jenna cravey and Raven from Michelle in Baxley. They WONT do the DNA. As for the girl in alabama, her and scott are still friends and she will tell anyone now that its probably not scotts. BUT let me say that it wouldnt matter if they ALL were his kids because he is an amazing father. Many men should strive to be the daddy that he is. I mean what man that can sing like he can will drop ALL of the record deals just so he can be at home with his girls. He is my best friend and i will clarify anything that you want to know.
If you are his friend, why would you post all of his personal info.? If he wanted this done, I he would have done it himself. All you've done now is to start people bashing him.And they will, believe me.
This topic is about a hairstylist. Not Scott's children. Not only have you aired his personal info. but you've also invaded the privacy of minors.
I know scott too and think he is a fine father to his children but please don't post his persoanl life on this forum.

“One step at a time...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#118 Jun 1, 2009
hairstylist?? April at Klassic Kuts is awesome
Not Bashing

United States

#119 Jun 1, 2009
Scott Jarrard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL awe hurney! its ok boo. the more you laugh about it the better it is lol.
I am not trying to bash you or anything but why are you having all this unprotected sex with these different women, there are diseases that would kill you man out there. You can not look at someone and tell what they have. Also were all these kids paid for by insurance or medicaid help? If insurance than more power to you, if medicaid paid for all these births, then man you need to keep that quarter horse in the stable from now on.
curious

United States

#120 Jun 1, 2009
Not Bashing wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to bash you or anything but why are you having all this unprotected sex with these different women, there are diseases that would kill you man out there. You can not look at someone and tell what they have. Also were all these kids paid for by insurance or medicaid help? If insurance than more power to you, if medicaid paid for all these births, then man you need to keep that quarter horse in the stable from now on.
i agree so much. if all of these parents had to pay for their childrens medical bills people would quit having babies. what gets to me is people who nice vehicles, wear nice clothes and can pretty afford whatever they want but are to sorry to pay for their children's insurance. for me and my husband it's a pride thing. we had our children so we ought to pay for them. but there are sorry ass people out there who know if they a baby they get medicaid, food stamps and or wic what has this sad world came too
jenna

United States

#122 Jun 8, 2009
Crystal Edge does a good job.

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Ashburn, GA

#123 Jun 8, 2009
since everyone is talking crap about everyone . and hardly no one is saying where a good hair cut would be at. just dont go to ANY ONE. and cut your own hair. it would be almost cheaper im sure. and you wont have to listen to whom ever gossiping while ur getting ur hair cut. and problem solved and to the people who are defending them selves to others good luck on that . lol topix is the BEST place to come to for fights, gossip and most of all DRAMMA MOMMA!!!! WITH A GOOD CUP OF JOE first thing in the A.M. very entertaining
tiny tot

San Pablo, CA

#124 Jun 8, 2009
iamloosnmymind wrote:
since everyone is talking crap about everyone . and hardly no one is saying where a good hair cut would be at. just dont go to ANY ONE. and cut your own hair. it would be almost cheaper im sure. and you wont have to listen to whom ever gossiping while ur getting ur hair cut. and problem solved and to the people who are defending them selves to others good luck on that . lol topix is the BEST place to come to for fights, gossip and most of all DRAMMA MOMMA!!!! WITH A GOOD CUP OF JOE first thing in the A.M. very entertaining
lol, very true!
tiny tot

United States

#125 Jun 8, 2009
Crystal at Country Glamour does a great job on mine.

Since: Dec 08

Hazlehurst, Georgia

#126 Jun 8, 2009
heather harper wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em about it Heather! For the record, I thought you did a great job on my hair while I was living there!! Don't take what they say to heart.
SUE

United States

#127 Jun 9, 2009
I go to Mrs.Kay Williams she does an excellant job
Look in book under A.J.Williams Rd. for number. Years in business. Very professional.
Hazlehurst Ga.
River Rat

Waterloo, IA

#128 Jun 9, 2009
Try The Barber Shop next to the theatre , they do real nice.
DO TELL

Hazlehurst, GA

#129 Jun 9, 2009
well how 'bout that?
Phyllis

United States

#130 Jun 9, 2009
tiny tot wrote:
Crystal at Country Glamour does a great job on mine.
What is her last name Meth?
tiny tot

United States

#131 Jun 9, 2009
Phyllis wrote:
<quoted text>
What is her last name Meth?
Is there anyone that you don't have a problem with? First it was Rhonda now Crystal.
chicka

Marshalltown, IA

#132 Jun 17, 2009
is the mcpherson girl any good at sensations?
Opinionated

Kearney, MO

#133 Jun 17, 2009
chicka wrote:
is the mcpherson girl any good at sensations?
Why don't you just try her yourself and find out! Why would you want to listen to anyone on here? They can't keep an intelligent conversation going for more than 2 posts then it's off to lala land!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone heard of the Gordon Boys (Out of Hazlehu... (Mar '09) Fri SnoopDawgeeDog 48
Memorial Day Fri Tom Jones 1
Oakland Baptist Fri Pop 2
City of Hazlehurst! Who will be gone? Fri Pop 11
Rhonda McCarty Walsh - mental health problem? d... Apr 27 Citizen 11
denton Apr 27 Shane 1
Camper for hunting Apr 25 little hunter man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages