First Prev
of 2
Next Last
such a dumbass

Fitzgerald, GA

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Check his Facebook he talks about no longer being in Georgia,comitting suicide and shit like that. If they are really looking for him they might get info from there.
REALLY

Claxton, GA

#22 Sep 9, 2012
such a dumbass wrote:
Check his Facebook he talks about no longer being in Georgia,comitting suicide and shit like that. If they are really looking for him they might get info from there.
I am sure that is what he wants people to think. He is probably right up under his mothers shirttail as usual. She is the one that upholds him and makes excuses for everything he does while preaching at the same time. What a poor excuse. You are what you are BY CHOICE !!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 9, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure that is what he wants people to think. He is probably right up under his mothers shirttail as usual. She is the one that upholds him and makes excuses for everything he does while preaching at the same time. What a poor excuse. You are what you are BY CHOICE !!!!!
I agree..that seems to be a problem with alot of young people these days..their parents have always made excuses for them or blamed their mistakes on others instead of teaching them to be responsible and to own up to their wrong doings.
So what

Claxton, GA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
such a dumbass wrote:
Wonder where he is now? He is just trying to get out of all his thefts. Sorry piece of trash, but Mommy will help him out. After all, this is the way she brought him up. Real proud of yourself aren't you Mommy.
Tom

Blackshear, GA

#25 Oct 2, 2012
He is in jail!
mad mama

United States

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Its also bad when you can't trust friends who come into your house. You just don't ever really know a person. I hope the piece of trash that stole my daughters wedding rings rots !!!!
Tom

Blackshear, GA

#27 Oct 3, 2012
He went into my cousins house and stole her mamas pearls and her mama is deceased since 08! His day will come!
So what

Claxton, GA

#28 Oct 3, 2012
mad mama wrote:
Its also bad when you can't trust friends who come into your house. You just don't ever really know a person. I hope the piece of trash that stole my daughters wedding rings rots !!!!
He is not a friend. He just chooses houses, for what ever reason to break into. He is too sorry to work.If people would stop covering up for him, this stuff may stop. He needs to be in prison for a long, long time.The people that were helping him to run and hide, needs to get a little time too. I guess JD law finally got him.
help

Cordele, GA

#29 Oct 3, 2012
If people know who he is then why isn't he in jail for stealing.
Tom

Blackshear, GA

#30 Oct 3, 2012
He is in jail as of one day 2 weeks ago
So what

Claxton, GA

#31 Oct 4, 2012
Tom wrote:
He is in jail as of one day 2 weeks ago
LOL< it is about time. Now Mommy and girlfriend probably need to be there too.
Tom

Blackshear, GA

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Girlfriend was but got out which is stupid
So what

Claxton, GA

#33 Oct 8, 2012
Tom wrote:
Girlfriend was but got out which is stupid
Why??? They know what she is. Read the Ledger. No wonder they have ducked their heads down and quit claiming to be Innocent. Why were these people on the streets for so long given their history, especially J.D. From what I understand, he should have been long gone along with his ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 1 hr Purple Haze 8
three teenagers arrested for robbery Fri Brad 8
Richest in Jeff Davis (Nov '13) Dec 23 Love Player 62
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 22 Ole Almer 94
horrible healthcare Dec 22 Thoughts 5
did they move the sheriffs office to US 1 Dec 22 hammer16 1
Obama a horses ass. LOL (Mar '10) Dec 20 Bob 55
Hazlehurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web