Theft in Jeff Davis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LikeToKnow

Blackshear, GA

#1 Aug 11, 2012
It is sad when your valuables are not safe in your own home under lock and key....Many home invasion/break ins have taken place in the community lately. I was told that it was mostly jewelry being taken.
LikeToKnow

Blackshear, GA

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Arrest have been made....not sure who all was arrested but i was under the impression that there was a party of three involved.....charges have already been brought against one suspect and she is being held at the JDC jail
re2011

Savannah, GA

#3 Aug 11, 2012
I know the two who has stole the jewelry the girl is in the county jail and the guy is running.
OoohWee

Blackshear, GA

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Yeah,I am suprised that the chic in jail wasn't locked up sooner than she was but not on theft charges.... she was/is supplying half of haz with roxys...The one who is suffering is the ONE child she has left in her home(she has gave all the others away) I just wonder where dfacs are when the child is living in the situation that he has to live with
Something to do

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Aug 11, 2012
OoohWee wrote:
Yeah,I am suprised that the chic in jail wasn't locked up sooner than she was but not on theft charges.... she was/is supplying half of haz with roxys...The one who is suffering is the ONE child she has left in her home(she has gave all the others away) I just wonder where dfacs are when the child is living in the situation that he has to live with
They are with all the wonderful officials of Haz/Jd/- drinking coffee and spreading gossip instead of doing their jobs.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2012
What part of the county did these thefts take place?
ree 2011

Brunswick, GA

#7 Aug 13, 2012
guy broke into another house last night still running. break ins around hospital and burketts ferry
names

Savannah, GA

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Names please so we could be on the look out. Only post if you are sure they are involved.
2012baby

Brunswick, GA

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Josh Dyal and Angie Tornton. But the girl is in jail.
re2011

Jesup, GA

#10 Aug 21, 2012
The girl is out of jail lock all doors
please

Warsaw, IN

#11 Aug 27, 2012
The girl that got locked up had no idea the stuff was stolen. This guy on the run is responible for it all.She may have some issues but stealing is NOT one of them. And if you have the guts to talk trash about people on here why dont you say your real names so people can dish out some of your mistakes. This site should be illegal because slandering is and that's pretty much all that goes on on here. Sad that this town is so small all people have to do is gossip and stay in people's buisness.
REALLY

Brunswick, GA

#12 Aug 28, 2012
please wrote:
The girl that got locked up had no idea the stuff was stolen. This guy on the run is responible for it all.She may have some issues but stealing is NOT one of them. And if you have the guts to talk trash about people on here why dont you say your real names so people can dish out some of your mistakes. This site should be illegal because slandering is and that's pretty much all that goes on on here. Sad that this town is so small all people have to do is gossip and stay in people's buisness.
BULL !!!!!!
Looking Out

Hazlehurst, GA

#13 Aug 28, 2012
please wrote:
The girl that got locked up had no idea the stuff was stolen. This guy on the run is responible for it all.She may have some issues but stealing is NOT one of them. And if you have the guts to talk trash about people on here why dont you say your real names so people can dish out some of your mistakes. This site should be illegal because slandering is and that's pretty much all that goes on on here. Sad that this town is so small all people have to do is gossip and stay in people's buisness.
It seems to me that people are only doing what thay have to in order to protect their property from low lifes that have no respect for themselves, much less other peoples property. If asking for a name of someone to watch out for helps, so be it.
please

Warsaw, IN

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Looking Out wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me that people are only doing what thay have to in order to protect their property from low lifes that have no respect for themselves, much less other peoples property. If asking for a name of someone to watch out for helps, so be it.
I stand corrected, every comment is true and that poor child needs to be placed with someone who can care for him. I felt the need to speak up on her behalf because I know how it feels to be bashed on here and to be judged and treated unfairly because my past and mistakes.I'm sorry I stood up for such a person. I just pray for the child,that he will be safe untill someone steps in and puts him out of danger's way.
WOW

Alma, GA

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Wow!! what changed your mind about that girl so quickly? You must have actually met her when she was fried out of her mind!
please

Warsaw, IN

#16 Aug 28, 2012
WOW wrote:
Wow!! what changed your mind about that girl so quickly? You must have actually met her when she was fried out of her mind!
Dont wanna get into details but lets just say she has no buissnes having that poor baby in the home with her. God that poor baby!!!
WOW

Alma, GA

#17 Aug 29, 2012
I agree with you 100%. You don't have to go into any details with me because I know exactly how she is and something needs to be done about it and get that child out of the home
and I Know

Fort Stewart, GA

#18 Aug 29, 2012
my question is this... whos going to lay down and sleep with themselves at night, when something tragic happens to that child while shes so screwed up, half the time...no more than half the time she doesnt even know where he is, or whats going on around her.
All her cronies/friends that see the happenings and do nothing so much as make a call to help this child out are just as guilty of hurting him as she is!
I have reported her in appling co, when she was here and at least she got better for awhile, but then she moves around and nobody will even so much as attempt to get help for that little boy. smh..just so sad that people dont care and are willing to turn a blind eye for whatever reason.
One of these days we will hear of a tragic incident taking place while shes bummed out of her mind, drooling from her nasty mouth, passed out somewhere.(thats her routine) Then all those who know the circumstances and never even once pick up a phone and make an annonymous report to dfacs can reach back and pat themselves on the back and say "I helped that tragedy occur!"
Hope you can sleep well with yourself then. Maybe the right one will come along and place him somewhere where he needs to be before he becomes another statistic.
She chose that life..He didnt!
resting fine tonight

Warsaw, IN

#19 Aug 29, 2012
She got reported by 3 people today that I know of for a fact. All we can do now is pray for this precious boy and hope something is done soon. I pray for her also that the demon on her back will perish and her eyes will open back up and whatever pain she is suffering causing her actions will subside.
REALLY

Brunswick, GA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
re2011 wrote:
The girl is out of jail lock all doors
No need to lock the doors. The low life cowards just break in when the home owners are gone and steal what they want. Both are just too sorry to work and have chosen this lifestyle for themselves. I wonder if the dumb guy knows that she sold him out? She is out of jail and he is still running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris allen 4 hr harry 72
Wife an I having fun want to join us? 6 hr mr an mrs fun 1
N Korea Declared All Out War on US & S Korea 7 hr Joe 60
keisha whitley 9 hr dana 9
Deadbeat dads 15 hr Coolalmamom 19
News Authorities seek public's help locating missing... 23 hr sweetpea 2
Is there any good women in Baxley cause I would... Tue mandy 3

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages