County Administrator
Busted

Vidalia, GA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
If you read the front page of The Jeff Davis Ledger a few weeks back, Tommy busted the Commissioners for not knowing they had $16,000 in the SPLOST funds since last year for the youth center. The commissioners were hunting financing to purchase $9100 to heat the YOUTH CENTER.
Lost

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2013
I only have one question why didn't the commissioners allow Mr. Tobar the chance to prove himself with the fresh ideas until his probation period was up?
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Busted wrote:
If you read the front page of The Jeff Davis Ledger a few weeks back, Tommy busted the Commissioners for not knowing they had $16,000 in the SPLOST funds since last year for the youth center. The commissioners were hunting financing to purchase $9100 to heat the YOUTH CENTER.
The ones that had been there the longest -- Hall and Wooten didn't know.
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Lost wrote:
I only have one question why didn't the commissioners allow Mr. Tobar the chance to prove himself with the fresh ideas until his probation period was up?
Because three of them were afraid of what he might find.
Busted

United States

#26 Feb 10, 2013
Do Good wrote:
<quoted text>The ones that had been there the longest -- Hall and Wooten didn't know.
So you are telling us that we have commissioners handing our county finances that is not aware they have collected SPLOST funds for a year.
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Birdman, there is sill time to fess up and turn State's evidence- don't be the one to serve time for them. Te wrong man lst his job.
Lost

Valdosta, GA

#29 Feb 11, 2013
Looks like our county is going to take one step forward and two steps backwards. They have already put the old man back in the office.
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#30 Feb 11, 2013
Lost wrote:
Looks like our county is going to take one step forward and two steps backwards. They have already put the old man back in the office.
Hillarious.
business owner

Cordele, GA

#32 Feb 13, 2013
We put Hall back in office...ok Wayne take charge, knew your business
Wondering Citizen

Barnesville, GA

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Did any of you that have commented on the Tobar situation have a professional relationship with him? Do you know of his professional ethics or his day to day demeanor with co-workers? Are you "fighting" for a man you truely support or just bashing people you don't like? If Marchant and Thomas truely thought Tobar needed to stay why didn't they vote to keep him, instead of walking out of the called meeting before the vote?
What a Joke

Ford City, PA

#34 Feb 19, 2013
business owner wrote:
We put Hall back in office...ok Wayne take charge, knew your business
I know your joking right
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Wondering Citizen wrote:
Did any of you that have commented on the Tobar situation have a professional relationship with him? Do you know of his professional ethics or his day to day demeanor with co-workers? Are you "fighting" for a man you truely support or just bashing people you don't like? If Marchant and Thomas truely thought Tobar needed to stay why didn't they vote to keep him, instead of walking out of the called meeting before the vote?
Because one of the other com. resorted to name calling and they would not be part of it.
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#36 Feb 19, 2013
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling us that we have commissioners handing our county finances that is not aware they have collected SPLOST funds for a year.
A 100% correct statement. And gujess who was the chairman during this time.
Busted

Birmingham, AL

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Ray Wooten only knows "Mr Cleveland answer that for me" when asked about Splost
Lost

Pell City, AL

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Has anybody heard what happened at county commissioner meeting?
altamaha

Pembroke, KY

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Lost wrote:
Has anybody heard what happened at county commissioner meeting?
Yeah---they had a circle jerk!!9103
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#40 Feb 20, 2013
Lost wrote:
Don't call after lunch - thats his nap time.
Lost

Valdosta, GA

#41 Feb 20, 2013
I understand that some county employes has made al loan of $35.000 Is this possible
Do Good

Fitzgerald, GA

#42 Feb 20, 2013
Lost wrote:
I understand that some county employes has made al loan of $35.000 Is this possible
Pretty close - ask them to explain how thar happened? Ask the chairman if this is true or not.
Lost

Pell City, AL

#43 Feb 20, 2013
Do Good wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty close - ask them to explain how thar happened? Ask the chairman if this is true or not.
could chairman advised them of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff creamer 9 hr Recoverylife 3
Nathaniel Eric Smith and Latasha M Smith - Wanted 13 hr Karma 10
Johnny Lavern (Snake) Walsh (Dec '16) 14 hr PI 29
Ann's dinner cook Tina 14 hr Nasty Nate 3
Stacey Higgins Sat Toro Dookey 5
Mobile clinic Fri Why 1
looking for a snake handling church Jul 18 Ga Gatorboy 8

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance