First Prev
of 13
Next Last
CuRiOuS_oNe

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Has anyone heard about Angie Hughes passing away? I heard that it was possibly Friday that she passed. I used to live there and I know her...and I haven't heard anything or seen anything on here...so I thought I would ask!

“Oh Ya!”

Since: Jun 09

Hazlehurst

#2 Jul 12, 2009
passed away but not sure of the details
jello_legs

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2009
i got a phone call about it. so i didnt know for sure. its so said that hazlehurst/jeff davis county is losing so many young folks so fast.my prayers are with the groover family,rentz family, and now the hughes family. i was gonna ask on here but someone beat me to the draw.i hope it all stays clean on here about tracy and angie. but some people are heartless and dont care. but what they dont realize one day it could be them or someone in their family. so put your self in their shoes before you come on here being rude about them.please lets remember that their families and friends do come on here to and it hurts them to see things like that
Interest

Hazlehurst, GA

#4 Jul 14, 2009
Which Angie Hughes was it? Was she in her 30's, and what happened?
lost

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2009
not billy hughes's sister she is married to tommy hattaway...it was the other one i believe she was married to glenn rowland...not 100%
Charlotte

Athens, GA

#6 Jul 14, 2009
lost you are right. Visitation is Wednesday from 5-8, funeral Thursday.
picawhore

Vidalia, GA

#7 Jul 14, 2009
take this time and pray

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#8 Jul 14, 2009
Was meth or other drugs involved? 30's is awful young just to kick the bucket.
in prayer

Jesup, GA

#9 Jul 14, 2009
MSO4 wrote:
Was meth or other drugs involved? 30's is awful young just to kick the bucket.
Don't even go there. Many young people die of heart problems, cancer, diabetes, etc.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#10 Jul 14, 2009
in prayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even go there. Many young people die of heart problems, cancer, diabetes, etc.
What did she die of then?
Sister of Angie

Athens, GA

#11 Jul 15, 2009
I was told that there was something wrote in here about Angie and I am glad to see that some of you do have respect for a family that has lost a very important part of our lives. To the others that can't stand it till they come in here asking about drugs and if they were involved I have this to say.
If you are family or a friend of the family then you already know just as much about this as we do. If you are not then why should we have to take the time and energy to explain to you what we are going through and why something so awful as this has happened.
Angie was someone that was full of life and energy. She wore her heart on her sleeve and loved all of her family very much. We lost her sometime late Thursday early Friday and are heartbroken over it. That's all you need to know about what our family is going through. I have seen where you all have had respect for other families that have lost someone so now I ask the same for our family.
You are more than welcome to come in here and talk about how she made you laugh or how she was there for you to bring you through something bad in your life. We welcome all stories that will show ppl that didn't know her who she was, the smiling, laughing, redneck woman that she was. But plz if you have anything bad to say and you just have to write something then write it on a piece of paper and throw it away. Cause we don't want to hear anything bad or not true about her on here.
To my sister. We grew up around each other but god decided that it wasn't time for us to be sisters yet. The day you called me and invited me into a family that you loved so much was one of the best days of my life. You have told me over and over since then that you would never leave me that we would be together as sisters for the rest of our lives. Well for some reason god yet again saw fit to seperate us and I was very angry that I didn't have you anymore. But I noticed yesterday with all that happened that you were with me still and always would be. Thank you for letting me be apart of your wonderful life and get to know your smiles and laughs. You were one crazy chick and I will miss you always.
Love you Sister,
Pam Dukes
Bypass

Savannah, GA

#12 Jul 15, 2009
I don't know you or your sister but she sounds like a special lady.May God comfort you and your family in your time of grief...

apple_ pie

Since: Apr 09

Blackshear, GA

#13 Jul 15, 2009
Sister of Angie wrote:
I was told that there was something wrote in here about Angie and I am glad to see that some of you do have respect for a family that has lost a very important part of our lives. To the others that can't stand it till they come in here asking about drugs and if they were involved I have this to say.
If you are family or a friend of the family then you already know just as much about this as we do. If you are not then why should we have to take the time and energy to explain to you what we are going through and why something so awful as this has happened.
Angie was someone that was full of life and energy. She wore her heart on her sleeve and loved all of her family very much. We lost her sometime late Thursday early Friday and are heartbroken over it. That's all you need to know about what our family is going through. I have seen where you all have had respect for other families that have lost someone so now I ask the same for our family.
You are more than welcome to come in here and talk about how she made you laugh or how she was there for you to bring you through something bad in your life. We welcome all stories that will show ppl that didn't know her who she was, the smiling, laughing, redneck woman that she was. But plz if you have anything bad to say and you just have to write something then write it on a piece of paper and throw it away. Cause we don't want to hear anything bad or not true about her on here.
To my sister. We grew up around each other but god decided that it wasn't time for us to be sisters yet. The day you called me and invited me into a family that you loved so much was one of the best days of my life. You have told me over and over since then that you would never leave me that we would be together as sisters for the rest of our lives. Well for some reason god yet again saw fit to seperate us and I was very angry that I didn't have you anymore. But I noticed yesterday with all that happened that you were with me still and always would be. Thank you for letting me be apart of your wonderful life and get to know your smiles and laughs. You were one crazy chick and I will miss you always.
Love you Sister,
Pam Dukes
pam, am so sorry to hear of your loss. i lost my brother when he was only 42 years of age. he was my only brother, he died of a massive heart attack. i miss him more every day. i have learned that you never really get over it, but god helps you to learn to live with it. god bless!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#14 Jul 15, 2009
Sister of Angie wrote:
I was told that there was something wrote in here about Angie and I am glad to see that some of you do have respect for a family that has lost a very important part of our lives. To the others that can't stand it till they come in here asking about drugs and if they were involved I have this to say.
If you are family or a friend of the family then you already know just as much about this as we do. If you are not then why should we have to take the time and energy to explain to you what we are going through and why something so awful as this has happened.
Angie was someone that was full of life and energy. She wore her heart on her sleeve and loved all of her family very much. We lost her sometime late Thursday early Friday and are heartbroken over it. That's all you need to know about what our family is going through. I have seen where you all have had respect for other families that have lost someone so now I ask the same for our family.
You are more than welcome to come in here and talk about how she made you laugh or how she was there for you to bring you through something bad in your life. We welcome all stories that will show ppl that didn't know her who she was, the smiling, laughing, redneck woman that she was. But plz if you have anything bad to say and you just have to write something then write it on a piece of paper and throw it away. Cause we don't want to hear anything bad or not true about her on here.
To my sister. We grew up around each other but god decided that it wasn't time for us to be sisters yet. The day you called me and invited me into a family that you loved so much was one of the best days of my life. You have told me over and over since then that you would never leave me that we would be together as sisters for the rest of our lives. Well for some reason god yet again saw fit to seperate us and I was very angry that I didn't have you anymore. But I noticed yesterday with all that happened that you were with me still and always would be. Thank you for letting me be apart of your wonderful life and get to know your smiles and laughs. You were one crazy chick and I will miss you always.
Love you Sister,
Pam Dukes
When you go on that kind of diatribe, that means that drugs must have been involved. Thanks for the clarification.
someone

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2009
Look here MSO4 why are you saying that it was drugs.Do you know for a fact it is no. Pam said they don't need to take there time to explain this to you not unless your family and if your family you would already know. Your comming on the topic and keep bringing up drugs undoubtfully you must be on drugs your self. I am sorry angie's Family and Friends what i am fixing to say but we got one person that keeps try to say that she was on drugs. MSO4 Pam has asked you nicely not to say nothing bad, but if you have something bad to say i will give you my phone and i want you to call me so you can meet somewhere ok we don't need you to come and say it is drugs if you want to know call the cornor.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#16 Jul 15, 2009
someone wrote:
Look here MSO4 why are you saying that it was drugs.Do you know for a fact it is no. Pam said they don't need to take there time to explain this to you not unless your family and if your family you would already know. Your comming on the topic and keep bringing up drugs undoubtfully you must be on drugs your self. I am sorry angie's Family and Friends what i am fixing to say but we got one person that keeps try to say that she was on drugs. MSO4 Pam has asked you nicely not to say nothing bad, but if you have something bad to say i will give you my phone and i want you to call me so you can meet somewhere ok we don't need you to come and say it is drugs if you want to know call the cornor.
Trust me slick, if it had been some MI, stroke or a diabetic coma we would have heard all about it. But if was Hepatitis, AIDS, or any number of different drug overdoses, then it kept all hush hush.
And btw, why do you want to meet me? Does what I write warrant a violent response? Think about it goober.
Peace Out

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2009
Angie was a wonderful person, and yeah she did have that certain way about her that could always bring a smile to your face. She was a fun and happy person to know. This is very, very sad thing to have happened. Pam, I am so sorry to hear about your families loss. I also just lost someone very important and close to me, and I know what ya'll are going thru. Be strong, and know that God loves you all. God Bless
a friend
redneck2

White House, TN

#18 Jul 16, 2009
To the whole Hughes family: I am very sorry for your loss. I did not know her personally but, I do
know some of the family. God Bless You and keep you strong. Please everyone ignore the crap stirrers. Whatever happened is now between her and her maker. We do not understand these things now but, we will when we all meet again. God Bless

Since: Mar 08

where I hang my hat

#19 Jul 16, 2009
My sources are telling me that it was a prescription drug overdose. They are usually spot on.
neighbor

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2009
does not matter what caused the death of a family member a family is grieving over the one that they lost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April sickles 4 hr Georgians 1
The Biggest Propaganda, America's Schools......... 16 hr seriously 2
$200 for one night with a beautiful blond 21 hr Paige56 5
Rumble Strips in Uvalda Sat Cotton Picker 2
Jobs hiring that hire felons asap Sat Princess34 1
Ex Tobacco Buyer is a Blooming Idiot Fri Liberal 4
don creamer May 23 RETIRED DEPUTY 2

Hazlehurst Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages