rip chandler johnson

Posted in the Hazlehurst Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
qwe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Its a shame, he was just a kid. Idk all the details but this shouldn't have happened
housewife203

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Please no ignorant comments! This family is truely hurting! PLease just keep him in your prayer!
Concerned Mama

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 5, 2011
 
qwe wrote:
Its a shame, he was just a kid. Idk all the details but this shouldn't have happened
AMEN!

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 5, 2011
 
Please say this isn't true........

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 5, 2011
 
Regardless wrote:
Please say this isn't true........
Thats what I said Regardless, but unfortunately it is true. I am pray for peace for the family.
JD Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 5, 2011
 
I am praying for the family. it's so sad.

“Pera Aspera Ad Astra”

Since: Oct 09

LC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 5, 2011
 
God bless his family, and i agree this shouldnt have happened. RIP Chandler.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 5, 2011
 
My heart is heavy for this family. This should have never gone this far. I wish he was just hiding out and decided to come home. My prayers are with all the family of Chandler.
TINA MCDANIEL BASS

Morriston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

This is so SAD!!PRAYING FOR CHANDLERS FAMILY !! TO THE SOB THAT DONE THIS I HOPE & PRAY YOU DONT MAKE IT TO COURT YOU SHOULD BE BEATIN ,THEN SET ON FIRE & BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU SICK BASTARD {THATS THE NICE VERSION}

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Christ Jesus, we commend this child into Your arms of mercy.
Grant comfort and strength to those who gather in his rememberence. Embrace them with your eternal love.
May the Angels surround Chandler and the saints welcome him with joy.
Lord God, we commend this child to your everlasting care.

Amen

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 5, 2011
 
US FED wrote:
Christ Jesus, we commend this child into Your arms of mercy.
Grant comfort and strength to those who gather in his rememberence. Embrace them with your eternal love.
May the Angels surround Chandler and the saints welcome him with joy.
Lord God, we commend this child to your everlasting care.
Amen
Amen
greeneyes31539

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 5, 2011
 
i personally.dont know this family..but my thoughts and prayers are with this family....and for the one who done this i pray your sick mind is so haunted ..you take your own life...you deserve to die...no i am wrong death is to good for you..hrrc
OUT OF TOWN

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 5, 2011
 
what happen to him
abc

Eveleth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Please also pray for the Carter family this man done wrong but his family doesn't deserve this they have already been through alot this year!
sad

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 5, 2011
 
What about the carter family?
abc

Eveleth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 5, 2011
 
sad wrote:
What about the carter family?
Just pray!
mama of three boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

To the parents and family of chanler johnson i will b praying for u all for the one who did this u r a sick sick man.
Sorry

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

I know Chandler's family personally. I really feel bad for all parties involved. BUT, the Carter family can at least visit their relative in prison. Chandler's mom will not have that same opportunity in regards to her son. To all those who wanted to belittle this young man and his family, I pray you find a moment to repent this evening.
abc

Eveleth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Sorry wrote:
I know Chandler's family personally. I really feel bad for all parties involved. BUT, the Carter family can at least visit their relative in prison. Chandler's mom will not have that same opportunity in regards to her son. To all those who wanted to belittle this young man and his family, I pray you find a moment to repent this evening.
They may can visit him but the can't visit the son, brother, cousin, daddy that they just lost at the beginning of this year. I pray for the Johnson family but also believe the Carters need it also.
qwe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

2

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
They may can visit him but the can't visit the son, brother, cousin, daddy that they just lost at the beginning of this year. I pray for the Johnson family but also believe the Carters need it also.
This is true, may God give both families strength and help guide them through this very rough time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hazlehurst Forum right now

Search the Hazlehurst Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
erin mcduffie scott 3 hr Xxx 3
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr General Robert E Lee 39,484
Mrs.Sermons 8 hr Sissy 2
Obama Care (Aug '10) 9 hr Ex Tobacco Buyer 23
Custody in the Courson Case. (Aug '13) 13 hr klm 39
Lesbians in the School 16 hr Tell me 8
jerone brinkley 21 hr Huck Finn 9
•••

Flood Warning for Jeff Davis County was issued at April 20 at 9:16AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazlehurst Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hazlehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••