FISHING BUDDY

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 5, 2009
I am trying to find Chad Bruce. I met him in Florida one year on vacation and have since lost his phone number. He worked in construction at the time and I know he moved around a lot, but remember him talking about his home town. So I thought I would try this site.
Thanks

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Doerun, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2009
HEY sorry don't know him but, u can check ZABASEARCH.COM ITS FREE. LOOK FOR HIM THERE ITS UP TO DATE PRETTY MUCH
southside57

Aiken, SC

#3 Jan 6, 2009
FISHING BUDDY wrote:
I am trying to find Chad Bruce. I met him in Florida one year on vacation and have since lost his phone number. He worked in construction at the time and I know he moved around a lot, but remember him talking about his home town. So I thought I would try this site.
Thanks
he still lives here..will email his mother and let her know you are looking for him..
memories

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2009
FISHING BUDDY wrote:
Thanks
I know him and if you care to post info like an email or contact I will get it to him for you. he does still reside in Hazlehurst.
Hometown Blues

Savannah, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2009
He does not still reside in Hazlehurst .He is my first cousin and if you would like to contact him you may call his mom and dad , their # is in the book under Larry Bruce . I would give you his # but he may not want it posted .
relative

Gaffney, SC

#6 Jan 6, 2009
FISHING BUDDY wrote:
Thanks
i'm his aunt,his mothers sister,he lives in westgreen ga thats right outside of douglas ga don't know his phone no only his mothers
FISHING BUDDY

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Thank you all so much for the info. If you dont mind passing this on:

My work email address is [email protected]

Just mention "fishing with sand fleas" and he will know who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County dog catcher Wed Farrell 7
Dykes Wed No no 2
What ever happened to.... Nov 20 Looking Glass 1
For the U.S. "Listen" Boy Cott" the NFL Nov 20 John Lowe 7
Thornton Road Nov 19 Samhein 7
News Baxley Qwik Chik assault suspects plead guilty ... Nov 18 Kev from Michigan 1
New look for football team Nov 18 Pop 20

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages