Bohannon or Buford for Sheriff (Novem...

Bohannon or Buford for Sheriff (November Election 2012)

Created by The Legend Is Back on Aug 1, 2012

324 votes

Click on an option to vote

Preston Bohannon

Arthur F. Buford

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

United States

#23 Aug 3, 2012
Lil Stinker wrote:
No one want to be under an administration of crooks in law enforcment.
So I vote Buford 100%. sum-1 is the idiot here thinking preston has a chance in hell getting voted in. Wishful thinking dumbass
I was commenting on a comment. I never said who I was voting for. FYI: I was voting for Arthur until you called me a dumbass. Guess Preston will get my vote now. I'm sure he thanks you.
Concerned

Savannah, GA

#24 Aug 3, 2012
No one in there right minds will turn Buford a loose with a 2 million dollar budget when he don't pay his own bills.
That Right

Fort Stewart, GA

#25 Aug 3, 2012
Looks like Burtis is working overtime on the poll at top of page.That all he has to do being he is unable to work an drawing his check every month.
Anom

United States

#26 Aug 7, 2012
If you have concerns about the upcoming elections and how they are conducted or the behavior of the candidate or feel threated in any any way by either candidate. I strongly advise everyone to contact the Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division and voice your concerns. A rep from this office will contact you by phone.
get real

Fitzgerald, GA

#27 Aug 9, 2012
Arthur and Preston are both vindictive, we are screwed either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to relocate. Needing info. 2 hr New to the area 1
So what does Baxley ga know about me and my boy... 6 hr Angelac22 1
Anyone know angela clark or a shawn smith 8 hr Angelac22 14
Austin spell 8 hr Angelac22 5
middle school students attending the high schoo... (Sep '10) 15 hr Why did u say that 61
Jefferson Davis Monument (Aug '17) Tue Ron 74 62
Jeff Davis Hospital - experiences? (Jun '13) Mon Nancy 49

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazlehurst Mortgages