icannotbelived

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Dec 19, 2011
There's this man here in our town, that a lady up in age called about her washing machine leaking . He came and told her that her hose was broke, he said he put a new one on. In a few days it started leaking again, this time she called a repairman from out of town. The repairman check the hose and would you belive that the young repairman had put duck tape on the hose!!!!! Please be careful, this repairman has a new shop.
Bill

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2011
The other repair man must have been better simply because he was out of town; right?
Grandpa

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Bill wrote:
The other repair man must have been better simply because he was out of town; right?
Bill, you're an a--hole.

“One step at a time...”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Bill wrote:
He was probably 'better simply because' he replaced the hose instead of duct taping it..of course this is 'simply' what I comprehend from the post.
Joe

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Same repairman just changed names cause he got caught with his pants down again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazlehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Johnson 3 hr Nopriorities 4
Keisha Whitley church of God train wreak! 7 hr riding by 11
Dr. Deen (Dec '15) 7 hr Truth 42
County commissioners "good intentions - bad le... 12 hr seeya 8
Johnny Lavern (Snake) Walsh Tue PI 6
why did what do it ? Mar 20 jed 3
who likes to ride 4-wheelers on dirt roads? Mar 18 hunter 2

Hazlehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance