Prairie county sheriff
dawg ate it

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Feb 16, 2012
The arrest in prairie county are WAY down. If you look at the arrest 90 percent of the counties arrest are made by either Des Arc pd or Hazen pd. Not by the county sheriffs Dept. This is public record. According to this weeks paper there is three people in the running, the current sheriff ( who people in the south end of the county say they never see. Mike Wallace who slot of people don't like but he was probably the best drug officer that the county ever saw( and still has the arrest record for the sheriffs Dept) and Bruce Sutton who is possibly the most intelligent and without a doubt a natural politician. So I say keep your options open and ask yourself if you want things to stay the same or do you want a change, also if you want a change do you want someone who will tell you what you want to hear or someone who has the balls to kick some ass.
hornet dad

Dumas, AR

#23 Feb 16, 2012
I would like to see where you get your numbers and as far a wallace hes a sneaky idiot I cant comment on sutton dont know him. I would vote for ray if she ran but so far burnett is the only choice
Walking Tall

Cabot, AR

#24 Feb 16, 2012
I live 3 blocks from the current sheriff and I never see him either so don't feel to bad south Prairie Co.but that doesn't mean hes not doing his job.And about Bruce, he is a damn good guy he's straight up, honest,I think he would do an outstanding job for the whole Co. not just DA like some people think. Gary or Bruce 50/50 either one will work for me.
Southend sammy

Jacksonville, AR

#25 Feb 18, 2012
I say burnett or sutton wallace aint worth nutton
tall chic

United States

#26 Feb 24, 2012
Is mike Wallace used to b mike humble? Just wondering if that's who I'm thinking of.
southside sammy

Jacksonville, AR

#27 Feb 24, 2012
Thats him changed his name that should tell you he has something to hide plus his mom has to be one of the most hateful people I have ever known I use to hate eating at school because I had to see her
Hornet dad

Jacksonville, AR

#28 Feb 26, 2012
Whos it gonna be Sutton or Burnett I think we all know wallace doesnt stand a chance his own family supports burnett
Lisa Gralie

North Little Rock, AR

#29 Feb 29, 2012
who is mike humble?
tall chic

United States

#30 Feb 29, 2012
Lisa Gralie wrote:
who is mike humble?
mike humble changed his name to Nike Wallace
Lisa Gralieli

North Little Rock, AR

#31 Mar 1, 2012
I think that Mr. Mike Wallace is what we need in our County. I really wish that Prairie County would be like it was when I was growing up here and that was family oriented. Right now this county makes me nervous raising my children in this county with the lack of Law Enforcement that we have in the County. I have met Mr. Wallace and spoke to him on several occasions and it seems that he has a true heart for ridding away with the criminal element and bringing Prairie County back to the way it used to be and that is family oriented. He also stated there will be change in the Sheriffs Department and that is a must for our county to progress. He stated also about having the Sheriffs Department updated to the technological age for those who do most of their work and communication by internet yet keeping the Sheriffs Department simple for those that provide a more one on one approach. Mr. Wallace also stated that his Chief Deputy would also over see all facets of operation personally and be hands on with the Jail, Dispatch, Patrol, and CID. Accountability is what I am FINALLY excited about. I cant wait for the day that when I need a Deputy I no longer have to call dispatch and just do a report over the phone and wait for a week or so for someone to call me back. I cant wait for the day that if I am in need I will have a Deputy at my door. I know with a Chief Deputy on top of things for the Sheriffs Department this will allow Mr. Wallace to enhance community activities and public relations. Now that is wording I have not heard in the current Sheriffs Administration in the last so many years.

Therefore I vote Mike Wallace for Prairie County Sheriff! My family, friends, co workers, church members, neighbors, I will pass my information too as well!

Thank you..........
in the know

Sherwood, AR

#32 Mar 1, 2012
they always tell you what you want to hear.to get what they want.. sutton? wallace? burnett? burnett is the better choice by far...
Hot momma

Jacksonville, AR

#33 Mar 1, 2012
Sounds like lisa is a plant for wallace. Burnett all the way
isnt always nice to hear

Bedford, TX

#34 Mar 2, 2012
Voters are scared that if the current sheriff doesn't win his reelection that there might actually be some arrest made in this county!!! People need to wake up and realize that Sutton isn't going to play around with criminals or with deputies and dispatchers not doing their jobs!! Sutton does a outstanding job at Harding and has done a good job as a DES Arc councilman. He isn't going to put up with a deputy that lives in another county and hangs out on hey 13 for his entire shift just so he will be close to home,Not to mention deputies out hooking up with women while on duty or dispatchers that sit around reading all day or is putting makeup on or doing their hair for a date. WAKE UP people stop deciding on a person should be elected just cause they're nice or they're your friend, elect someone cause they got the backbone to make changes, stand up to their employees and make them do their job!!!!! SUTTON is the only choice here!
country_girl

United States

#35 Mar 9, 2012
isnt always nice to hear wrote:
Voters are scared that if the current sheriff doesn't win his reelection that there might actually be some arrest made in this county!!! People need to wake up and realize that Sutton isn't going to play around with criminals or with deputies and dispatchers not doing their jobs!! Sutton does a outstanding job at Harding and has done a good job as a DES Arc councilman. He isn't going to put up with a deputy that lives in another county and hangs out on hey 13 for his entire shift just so he will be close to home,Not to mention deputies out hooking up with women while on duty or dispatchers that sit around reading all day or is putting makeup on or doing their hair for a date. WAKE UP people stop deciding on a person should be elected just cause they're nice or they're your friend, elect someone cause they got the backbone to make changes, stand up to their employees and make them do their job!!!!! SUTTON is the only choice here!
agree with you 100% on everything u just said!!! Sutton has my vote!!

Since: Mar 12

conway

#36 Mar 27, 2012
First off why not use your real names when your bashing someone? Second of all while your bashing Wallace why not look at the current sheriff's drinking and health problems, or the fact that Bruce has never been a deputy for a real agency only security at collages. Nobody is perfect so unless you are willing to sign your name to the things you say about someone then they hold no merit.
funny thoughts

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Mar 28, 2012
I'm just wondering how many people in Prairie county know that Bruce Sutton not only is a city councilman, a part time DES arc officer, a seargent for Hardings security decision but that he is ALSO a security officer and a occasional participant for a SWINGERS club in Little Rock.... Dang that boy stays busy!!!!!
antipatrick

Jacksonville, AR

#38 Mar 28, 2012
Since I dont want to point anyone out ask each one them if they have been writing hot checks lately and if they have ever been taken to court for not paying their bills in the last 4 years
antipatrick

Jacksonville, AR

#39 Mar 28, 2012
Patrick you would have more merit if you could spell colleges

Since: Mar 12

conway

#40 Mar 29, 2012
Why be anti patrick why can't you use your real name instead of being a coward and using an alias. I don't mind having a fan club though, I still believe you should be antidrunk or antirentacop before you are antipatrick. Also as antipatrick should know the "court appearance" was for a counter suit against a piss poor plumber. Oh by the way if you research you will learn that Mike Wallace's children do attend Prairie County schools. Also after researching you will learn that Mr. Wallace has not one, not two, but three successful businesses, which employs over a dozen employees. So all the people talking about doing some research why don't you try it.
antipatrick

Jacksonville, AR

#41 Mar 29, 2012
it wasnt wallace I was talking about but I now know there are 2 with questionable pasts. What are the business's mr wallace is in we havent heard much about him or his life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 30,941
Ashley Madison Leak - Arkansas List 5 hr neighbor 19
New Bridge 6 hr mike 5
kristen summer-roop 8 hr old friend 11
To Belziebub (Sep '10) Thu guest 56
The one Thu The one 10
delta acres Thu needaplacetostay 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazen Mortgages