abc

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Did they lose custody of their oldest little girl or is she still with family members? I heard mike and his brother went to Dallas and brought her back to Arkansas..
john

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I heard tina and shad got busted finally :)
Early morning driver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Nov 4 2013 early AM I saw 10 State police vehicles getting off at the Hazen exit with very dark blue truck behind spot light looked law official to me in a hurry. It caught my attention very much so that I'm checking this board. Question: someone from that area got in trouble for something? Is this correct?
ex addict

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Early morning driver wrote:
Nov 4 2013 early AM I saw 10 State police vehicles getting off at the Hazen exit with very dark blue truck behind spot light looked law official to me in a hurry. It caught my attention very much so that I'm checking this board. Question: someone from that area got in trouble for something? Is this correct?
samantha harrison
Carlos mills
Larry fricker
Jeffery craig
the love of money

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

some folks don't seem to know what's good for them or what will kill them because they willingly do hard drugs or pop pills for years .It all seem to make worthless killers out of people .
just an opinion

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Early morning driver wrote:
Several, over 30 arrest!!!maybe we can get some of the meth heads off the streets, this shit is killing people, sad sad
touch me not

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I agree and I don't understand why we have to wait for the feds to do the job when we have law on duty all the time while we watch our loved ones kill themselves with drugs or be killed by druggies and the locale cops are doing nothing about it , Clarendon comes to mind .
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

No one has answered my question yet about Shad and Tina.
Boss

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Lol
john

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Yes she is now with her father micheal
john

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Shad was caught stealing at Walmart in Conway. Nov. 9 2013
abc

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Does not surprise me. He is worthless. Tina used to be a good person till she met him!!!
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Why is everyone so concerned about what happens with Shad and Tina? Seriously, I don't associate with them myself. But it just seems weird that people would be so concerned about them.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Why wrote:
Why is everyone so concerned about what happens with Shad and Tina? Seriously, I don't associate with them myself. But it just seems weird that people would be so concerned about them.
that's why it's called topix.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Shad must have done more than just petty stealing. I seen him on the Fualkner County website. He was charged with Robbery and Theft by receiving. (Felonious charges)
buncha cowards

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> that's why it's called topix.
Not so you can berate others and talk about people in a way that keeps you secrete... You folks should all be shot... If things were my way you would be...
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

buncha cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so you can berate others and talk about people in a way that keeps you secrete... You folks should all be shot... If things were my way you would be...
I guess you are counting your self when you call people cowards for not putting their name here. I looked in the phone book and didn't see your name listed.
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I think the whole world should know how sorry shad is. The Hazen paper should make his arrest in Conway front page news and the fact they sent both kids to Texas and one' s dad went and got his child and brought her back. Tina should be forced to get a job ( if anyone will hire her ) and pay child support like any one else or go to jail too. Go Mike Fricker get all the child support you can.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

buncha cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth must hurt your feelings!
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Who is going to do the shooting? Lmao!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazen Discussions

Search the Hazen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Barry & Dominique 38 min peeping tom 18
Stuttgart Police Chief 41 min factoid 17
tina 1 hr wig 1
murder 2 hr councilman 60
It is a race issue 2 hr Ryan 13
Dawn Burns 3 hr Misty 10
Daniel Ruffin dies so what's next! 3 hr sickened 85
•••
•••