First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Nov 21, 2010
What do the ppl of Hazen think about Amber Owens?

Carlisle, AR

#3 Nov 27, 2010
smart a$$ bit**! just my opinion, though.
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#4 Nov 27, 2010
well I was gonna say fat, lying immature ho..but that works too :) wonder if Jon knows that she is cheating on him?? Hm.

Carlisle, AR

#5 Nov 27, 2010
who in the world could be desperate enough to cheat with, or have relations with that. I wouldnt even put her on a leash, and take her for a walk !!!!
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#6 Nov 27, 2010
lol I wonder the saaaaaaame dang thing. and jon is a nice lookin guy and he wants Shamu with a huge mole on her face and 5 chins? I'll pass. Haha.

Carlisle, AR

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Jon hasnt been the same since he watched Free Willy. That girl has more chins than a Chinese phonebook.
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Well hopefully one day he will smarten up. you can just tell how unhappy he is just by looking at him. Poor guy. I wouldnt wanna be seen in public with that fat pig.
Firendahole

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2010
For you thing she may ma an ass but she is my cousin and im sure your just jealous of her so dont talk shit us halls are a big family you dnt wanna cross us
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#10 Dec 14, 2010
I dont give a damn if she is your cousin or not and I could care less about the Halls. She is a fat, lying bitch. Why in the world would I be jealous of a nasty slut? The truth hurts, don't it.:)
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#11 Dec 14, 2010
Oh, and did I just cross THA HALLS? ooohhh noooo...what in tha world am I gonna do..LOL..please.
firendahole

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2010
ok then if your not scared post your real name ignorant mfr if your not scared of us then that shouldnt be a prob jealousy gets you hurt i suggest you keep your comments to yourself

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2010
This cracks me up. Jon seems very happy and so does Amber. Nice to know that there are jealous people n this world. Guess u r not happily married so u try to make others miserable. If u r so sure about all this u shouldn't have to worry and just put ur name on here. By the way her name is Amber Edge....
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#14 Dec 16, 2010
Ya know, it cracks me up too how they SEEM happy when really, they are truly misertable, trust me. And again, why in the WORLD would I be jealous of a fat slut? Please,enlighten me. And no, I'm not married period, thank God and it is something I only plan on doing once, unlike those 2 who will be divorced in the next 5 years because Amber is CHEATING on him. Heeello! Idiot. And I will be MORE than happy to give me name, but please, by all means you can go FIRST since you wasted your time putting your 2 miserable, pointless cents in. Be my GUEST :) And Amber Edge? Well, guess that is better than her maiden name...haha.
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Fire, are you STILL talkin? And yeah, you're right. I'm not "scared" of you or any of your posse...lol...I think it is hilarious that I can say whatever the hell I want about who ever the hell I want and you dumbasses STILL come back for more. I LOVE IT!:D and you're right. I realized today how JEALOUS I am of a fat whore. Makes me wanna be one RIGHT NOW! LOL..Moron. Nope, not hurt. Entertained would be the more appropriate word :)
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#16 Dec 16, 2010
And Shannon Tillman is the name :) it's been a pleasure, as always. ;)

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2010
Considering i have never heard that name means u prob know nothing about her. Unless u were one of Jons hoes at one time ....
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Well just bc YOU dont know who I am, doesnt mean she doesnt. Hard to believe huh??? That in this crazy, hectic world you may not know all tha same ppl she does. It's very hard to comprehend, I know.....LOL. And no, not one of Jon's hoes. Try again.:)
cuz

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2010
well my name is sam harrison and check this you stupid b*tch one more comment about amber and i WILL find you and shut your mouth for you. Your prolly not married because your a wh*re and ya cnt turn a wh*re into a housewife nasty b*tch

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2010
Put ur real name in here Shannon Tillman....if u think u know so much. How u know her??
Kenny G

United States

#21 Dec 16, 2010
cuz wrote:
well my name is sam harrison and check this you stupid b*tch one more comment about amber and i WILL find you and shut your mouth for you. Your prolly not married because your a wh*re and ya cnt turn a wh*re into a housewife nasty b*tch
you is prolly a ho 2 how many kids you got and where the daddy at amber a ho 2 so what u gunna do about it facts is facts so live wit it is yo fat 2 cant make a fat girl into a house wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 38,739
friends with no tags 2 hr Roslyn 7
Broke Farmers 6 hr gringo 14
Brad 8 hr Big Greedy 2
Bob Davis Road Property 19 hr Qwe 2
News Human remains found in Des Arc horse pasture (Sep '12) Wed Big Greedy 9
Kasey Smith (Nov '11) Wed Big Greedy 13

Hazen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance