Rick and shela wiggins. Money problem...

Rick and shela wiggins. Money problems. What do u think

Posted in the Hazen Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr Hazen

Frisco, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Hahaha. She's a dumb bitch and hope she gets tha shaft for all that money she didn't deserve
Hazen mothers

Frisco, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2011
I Cnt beleave her. How does Somone like that. Work at our city office. If it was up to tha people. I think we should remove her from her job. Somone like that shouldn't work in such a public building
Dumbdumb

Frisco, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2011
She really stole money from a church ? What a bad person
QueenB

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
You people are sick. Get a life. It must be miserable to have so little going on in your own life that all you do is talk about someone else's.
Ought to be

Seattle, WA

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Shannon ought to be in jail for the money she stole from the church. Then she ought to be in jail for taking the money her aunt stole. She sure as hell should not be in a Police Department.
hazen girl

Cabot, AR

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Please. Yall are haters!!!! If your aunt sent you a check for 50,000 Im sure your ass would be running to the bank. I wouldnt give a damn how my aunt got it and none of u folks would either. Would you even ask where she got it??? Hell no. And as far as your local police dept...It full of criminals. She should fit right in if the allegations are even true. Stop hating on folks!!! Mind Ya Own DAMN BUSINESS

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Winn Henderson

Frisco, TX

#9 Nov 16, 2011
F u .....w h o r e
Winn

Frisco, TX

#10 Nov 16, 2011
She has been in truble b4. Charged with murder. And all kinds of stuff. I would really wonder Wher it came from. I would b worried it was stolen money. Or drug cash. With her record. No tellin. And I guess. Hazen girl. U would steal from a church if u thought u could get away with it. Lmao. Yeah. They are Shity people!!!
urwhatueat

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Nov 16, 2011
To steal from a church you gotta be a pretty messed up person! Get real folks just cause people are talking about what's going on in this town and its on the news does not mean their sick .........these people that are being investigated are sick!!!! Your past will always come back and haunt you that's for sure!!!!!
Ought to be

Seattle, WA

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Who keeps track of the money at the police department?
hazen girl

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Nov 27, 2011
Winn wrote:
She has been in truble b4. Charged with murder. And all kinds of stuff. I would really wonder Wher it came from. I would b worried it was stolen money. Or drug cash. With her record. No tellin. And I guess. Hazen girl. U would steal from a church if u thought u could get away with it. Lmao. Yeah. They are Shity people!!!
Sir. I would never steal from a church or anyone else. Nor would I call someone names for posting an opinion on a public forum.Isnt that wat its here for. honestly, I could give a fuck less what Shannon Wiggins does. so b4 you judge me, how about you think about your own doings...andd while your at it.SUCK A DICK
hazen girl

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Nov 27, 2011
Winn Henderson wrote:
F u .....w h o r e
Classy winn. I vote for you as idiot of the day
smo489

Seattle, WA

#15 Nov 28, 2011
Shannon' aunt Shea Saenger is being sentenced on Friday for her guilty plea to Mail Fraud. That's how she got all the money she sent to shannon. She stole it.
smo489

Seattle, WA

#16 Nov 28, 2011
Shannon's cousin Chris haycraft in mississippi has lost his house to the US government. It has been seized because it was the proceeds of mail fraud.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 29, 2011
Ur not gettin tha point Shannon knew it was dirty money. She had to of. She knows her aunt isn't in no big time job maken bank. She's a low life gold diggin skank. And Shannon knew that money was no good. She was helpin hide that cash. Play it as u would need wen somone is writen checks like that poor old lonely man. Shame on Shannon and her aunt
smo489

Seattle, WA

#18 Nov 29, 2011
Lol wrote:
Ur not gettin tha point Shannon knew it was dirty money. She had to of. She knows her aunt isn't in no big time job maken bank. She's a low life gold diggin skank. And Shannon knew that money was no good. She was helpin hide that cash. Play it as u would need wen somone is writen checks like that poor old lonely man. Shame on Shannon and her aunt
If the world were a just and fair place, Shannon and her aunt would be sharing a cell in a federal pen somewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lol

Frisco, TX

#19 Nov 29, 2011
Correct
luckygal

Frisco, TX

#20 Nov 29, 2011
Is that Winn from England?
Ought to be

Seattle, WA

#22 Dec 1, 2011
Hazen mothers wrote:
I Cnt beleave her. How does Somone like that. Work at our city office. If it was up to tha people. I think we should remove her from her job. Somone like that shouldn't work in such a public building
Hazen needs to do some house cleaning come the next election. Vote these people out of their jobs.
Ought to be

Seattle, WA

#23 Dec 2, 2011
I see Ricky Wiggins is on the current juror list. Does any one except me find the idea of a Wiggins on a jury completely wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan cupples 3 hr hustler1519 1
Deon borchert 3 hr Guest 1
Roops 7 hr Xoxo 6
Fire Justice Ferrell 10 hr Tri 8
White girls with mixed kids smh 14 hr Black 12 4
Mary Depriest 19 hr WTH 11
Tiffany Tefteller 21 hr see me no more 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazen Mortgages