Armed Men Rob Hazelwood Credit Union

Armed Men Rob Hazelwood Credit Union

There are 37 comments on the Fox2Now story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Armed Men Rob Hazelwood Credit Union. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Two armed men rob a credit union in Hazelwood this morning. As employees of the American Eagle Credit Union were opening the office on Dunn Road Monday morning, two men followed the them inside and demanded money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dixie King

United States

#26 Aug 17, 2010
Again you make no sense at all.
Put down the malt liquor, boy.
Big J wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? and I assume you have link somewhere to back this up rather than just something off the cuff. so all those people who are looking for work at the state unemployment office is just not real, what about all the job fairs FILLED with people are just there for show? All of those jobless claims (which BTW you have to have been working first to apply for) are just jokes. A number of people who know what I do for a living just happen to be calling me to see if any new projects are coming out so they can go and see if they can get work is a joke too. BTW I believe that less than a .5% of ANY race are on some type of state aid.
You pretty much made an arse out of yourself avenger with that Highly uneducated highly WRONG statement. unless of course you have some prof to back up your claim.
Im just saying.
Avenger

East Saint Louis, IL

#27 Aug 17, 2010
Big J wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? and I assume you have link somewhere to back this up rather than just something off the cuff. so all those people who are looking for work at the state unemployment office is just not real, what about all the job fairs FILLED with people are just there for show? All of those jobless claims (which BTW you have to have been working first to apply for) are just jokes. A number of people who know what I do for a living just happen to be calling me to see if any new projects are coming out so they can go and see if they can get work is a joke too. BTW I believe that less than a .5% of ANY race are on some type of state aid.
You pretty much made an arse out of yourself avenger with that Highly uneducated highly WRONG statement. unless of course you have some prof to back up your claim.
Im just saying.
Hey, big guy, the vocation I'm in shows me on a daily basis how disinterested blacks are in finding employment. First, they don't have the proper education because of the drop out stat's or the failure rate IF they even attended K-12. They then try to get jobs they couldn't possibly qualify for then yell racism when they don't get hired. And, in order to get unemployment you do have to have worked, that is the only place where you are accurate. But, you don't submit any facts showing what percentage of those 'applying' for jobs that have actually earned any unemployment through working!

No, I haven't made an 'arse' of myself by disagreeing with your opinions - answer me this, why is it when a White person disagrees with a black the first thing out of the blacks mouth is yelling racism OR name calling? Is that an example of their mental attitude or upbringing, or lack of ability to even discuss a situation in a mature fashion. I think my last sentence speaks to that adequately enought that even YOU can ge the picture.

Surely even YOU can read and comprehend the copy below - right from your very own BlackEnterprise.com website:

Black Unemployment Spikes to 16%- BLACK ENTERPRISEJan 8, 2010 ... Posted on January 28, 2010 at 4:38 pm.

Black unemployment rates consistently soar above white unemployment rates.

Those who are afraid to ...
www.blackenterprise.com/.../2010/.../black-un... %.

How much more clear would you like me to make it? Here is another, newer stat. This is for JUly 2010:

The unemployment rate for African Americans edged slightly higher in July to 15.6%, from 15.4% in June

So, put your money where your mouth is and speak about something of which you know instead of spouting rhetoric that just sounds like you are making yourself better than you really are! It's called 'research", DUH!

Now, big guy, what else do you have to say???????
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Aug 17, 2010
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, big guy, the vocation I'm in shows me on a daily basis how disinterested blacks are in finding employment. First, they don't have the proper education because of the drop out stat's or the failure rate IF they even attended K-12. They then try to get jobs they couldn't possibly qualify for then yell racism when they don't get hired. And, in order to get unemployment you do have to have worked, that is the only place where you are accurate. But, you don't submit any facts showing what percentage of those 'applying' for jobs that have actually earned any unemployment through working!
ok hold on here. Arent you contradicting your self a little here. you have to have worked to earn unemployment then at the end of the paragrah you say how many have actually earned any unemployment through working. The answer to that is all of them. Employeers get a 6 month probationary period where the unemployment benefits one may get are not calculated in the unemployment taxes that are done every quarter. for one to earn unemployment benefits, then they will have to have worked 6 months unless the employeer is not calcuating the taxes correctly. Now the unemployment offices are paying unemployment insurance way to easy to laid off employees, but for the most part you have to have worked a certain period to claim unemployment. prior to that period, workers are considered probationary.
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't made an 'arse' of myself by disagreeing with your opinions - answer me this, why is it when a White person disagrees with a black the first thing out of the blacks mouth is yelling racism OR name calling? Is that an example of their mental attitude or upbringing, or lack of ability to even discuss a situation in a mature fashion. I think my last sentence speaks to that adequately enought that even YOU can ge the picture.
Surely even YOU can read and comprehend the copy below - right from your very own BlackEnterprise.com website:
Black Unemployment Spikes to 16%- BLACK ENTERPRISEJan 8, 2010 ... Posted on January 28, 2010 at 4:38 pm.
Black unemployment rates consistently soar above white unemployment rates.
Those who are afraid to ...
www.blackenterprise.com/.../2010/.../black-un... %.
How much more clear would you like me to make it? Here is another, newer stat. This is for JUly 2010:
The unemployment rate for African Americans edged slightly higher in July to 15.6%, from 15.4% in June
So, put your money where your mouth is and speak about something of which you know instead of spouting rhetoric that just sounds like you are making yourself better than you really are! It's called 'research", DUH!
Now, big guy, what else do you have to say???????
Maybe its me, but I thought i was making the point that blacks have a higher unemployment rate than whites. Am i misreading something here or did you just prove my point with the link?
Camille D

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Aug 17, 2010
Mrs Hamilton wrote:
Typical negro withdrawal at a bank....then can never get money legitimately....like working. Welfare babies are their main source of income when not stealing from others.
First of all you should just stay in Independance talking trash through a computer under a name that is probably not your real name, you would NEVER say this to an African American in their face because this is 2010 and you would have a serious problem on your hands. Secondly, while you are worried about what the "nergos" are doing you need to make sure that your children are not getting molested by your father. Lastly, I make enough money (legitimatley) to buy you and your children that were probably fathered by your brother.
OBS1

United States

#30 Aug 17, 2010
Avenger wrote:
Yep, OBSI, just like you do with the crooks doing the crime, just ignore it and maybe it will go away, and you will feel that way until YOU become a victim of this trash!
The rest of us are fed up with the lazy, worthless, trash committing these offenses but maybe it's one of YOUR offspring doing this? Is that why you are so tolerent of the punk thug?
Knowing that I have a lot to give back to my community, I strive mentor young black men, and don't as you so elequently put it"ignore the problem. At least I'm trying to be part of the solution. I've had lots of successes, and some minor failures. But I will let myaction judge me. If you jsut open you eyes to some of the older blck males and see that we DO try, it might be a shock to you as for now, I can't keep fighting with an "unarmed man". I'm to busy trying to keep my grandsons fromfollowing a path that ultimately have them wearing prison scrubs.
Dixie King

United States

#31 Aug 17, 2010
Yet another threatening negroe.
You're right, ngrs are violent.
I agree.
Then more typical liberal BS excuses for TNB:
"All child molesters are White".
Wrong
Put up some numbers negroe.
Camille D wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you should just stay in Independance talking trash through a computer under a name that is probably not your real name, you would NEVER say this to an African American in their face because this is 2010 and you would have a serious problem on your hands. Secondly, while you are worried about what the "nergos" are doing you need to make sure that your children are not getting molested by your father. Lastly, I make enough money (legitimatley) to buy you and your children that were probably fathered by your brother.
OBS1

United States

#33 Aug 17, 2010
Avenger wrote:
Yep, OBSI, just like you do with the crooks doing the crime, just ignore it and maybe it will go away, and you will feel that way until YOU become a victim of this trash!
The rest of us are fed up with the lazy, worthless, trash committing these offenses but maybe it's one of YOUR offspring doing this? Is that why you are so tolerent of the punk thug?
Just to keep you informed, ALL of my "offspring" have attended school, and now attempting to lead productive lives. and ask I alluded to ealier, I am trying to make sure my grands do not travel down that dark path to some correction center, wearing orange scrubs, and tennis shoes.You cannot insult me, because I will not let you. Keeping my dignity, and reserve for more important situations.
big j

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Aug 17, 2010
Dixie King wrote:
Yet another threatening negroe.
You're right, ngrs are violent.
I agree.
Then more typical liberal BS excuses for TNB:
"All child molesters are White".
Wrong
Put up some numbers negroe.
<quoted text>
You call us violent and savage, yet the only real name calling is coming from the likes of you gator and a few others. no one answers real questions or they answer them with name calling. typical lack of debate skills (hell I even had one idiot prove my point with HIS post and link.
Avenger

East Saint Louis, IL

#38 Aug 17, 2010
Big J wrote:
<quoted text>
ok hold on here. Arent you contradicting your self a little here. you have to have worked to earn unemployment then at the end of the paragrah you say how many have actually earned any unemployment through working. The answer to that is all of them. Employeers get a 6 month probationary period where the unemployment benefits one may get are not calculated in the unemployment taxes that are done every quarter. for one to earn unemployment benefits, then they will have to have worked 6 months unless the employeer is not calcuating the taxes correctly. Now the unemployment offices are paying unemployment insurance way to easy to laid off employees, but for the most part you have to have worked a certain period to claim unemployment. prior to that period, workers are considered probationary.
<quoted text>
Maybe its me, but I thought i was making the point that blacks have a higher unemployment rate than whites. Am i misreading something here or did you just prove my point with the link?
BJ, go back and read YOUR post then read mine, a little slower this time and then maybe it will sink in. Here, I'll reprint a quote from YOU "BTW I believe that less than a .5% of ANY race are on some type of state aid."
That is the comment I refuted! It isn't less than 5%, it is 16% for blacks in the unemployment line, which is by far greater than any white guy/gal.

If you are man enuf to go back and try to digest what I said you might see that your little brag later on is not earned and is not correct. I did not prove your point - you just took everything out of context and corrupted it into what you wanted it to say.

I love how you put it - your grandchildren are "attempting' to walk straight! I raised three kids alone and they ALL WALKED straight, not attempt, but DID do what they were supposed to do. My influence surpassed their peer influence and that is what has to happen! Stop teaching them to be victims, stop teaching the old slave garbage but let them start their lives as of the day they are born, not what happended two hundred years ago. It's time to put it where it belongs, in the past, and move on. If you can't do that then you race will keep on failing!
Avenger

East Saint Louis, IL

#39 Aug 17, 2010
big j wrote:
<quoted text>
You call us violent and savage, yet the only real name calling is coming from the likes of you gator and a few others. no one answers real questions or they answer them with name calling. typical lack of debate skills (hell I even had one idiot prove my point with HIS post and link.
'

And, you, bud, talk with forked tongue. You called me an idiot! Did I call YOU any names? I can, just as easily as it slid off your tongue because believe me, you have earned being called names much more than I have. And, you cannot talk about 'debate skills' when you have none - you cannot debate what you cannot read correctly, DUH! Now who's the idiot! Tain't me, dumbo!
Avenger

East Saint Louis, IL

#40 Aug 17, 2010
David Duke wrote:
ni/ gg/ ers can all drop dead. You ALL are a bunch of lazy, fat government cheese eating ni/ gg/ ers.
Hey, David, I thought you were down in God's Country, Arkansas. That's where one chapter is, around Berryville.
* I'll bet most on here don't even know who David Duke is...good name, I like it! See ya at the Eureka Springs flea market! Don't forget to fly the flags at all four corners!
big j

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Aug 17, 2010
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ, go back and read YOUR post then read mine, a little slower this time and then maybe it will sink in. Here, I'll reprint a quote from YOU "BTW I believe that less than a .5% of ANY race are on some type of state aid."
That is the comment I refuted! It isn't less than 5%, it is 16% for blacks in the unemployment line, which is by far greater than any white guy/gal.
wait a minute, you totally skipped over my points about blacks being unemployed or the last hired first fired spill... thats is so typical right wing selective cut and paste. in fact maybe 75% of the post was talking about unemployment.

Now to the point I am about to make. Exactly what does one do when unemployed and they cannot find a job immediately? In case you havent noticed jobs are kind of scarce for everyone so when one gets laid off, there is no job right around the corner.

You can try to spin this anyway you want, but you have to know that we were talking about welfare not unemployment. BTW, there are a lot of people on unemployment of both races.
big j

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Aug 17, 2010
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....most of the simpletons on here wouldn't know who David Duke is....that is without googling it.
oh trust me I know who and what David Duke is.....even before the internet was around. Most people today do not know who or what david duke is because honestly he is irrelevant as hell now. His only claim to fame was to have ran for public office after years of spewing racial hate. After getting throughly embarased in the elections, he crawled back under the rock from where he came never to be relevant again. Invoking his name as you have only speaks to your relevance which is pretty much nada.
HONESTINJUN

East Saint Louis, IL

#44 Aug 18, 2010
big j wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a minute, you totally skipped over my points about blacks being unemployed or the last hired first fired spill... thats is so typical right wing selective cut and paste. in fact maybe 75% of the post was talking about unemployment.
Now to the point I am about to make. Exactly what does one do when unemployed and they cannot find a job immediately? In case you havent noticed jobs are kind of scarce for everyone so when one gets laid off, there is no job right around the corner.
You can try to spin this anyway you want, but you have to know that we were talking about welfare not unemployment. BTW, there are a lot of people on unemployment of both races.
I think your thought processes are screwed up big time. I've read both of your guys comments and you come off as not knowing what you are even talking about from post to post. I have a suggestion, take it one sentence at a time and then maybe it will click in someplace or get someone to read it to you and explain what is being said. Getting senile are you?
ktbu1964

Chesterfield, MO

#45 Aug 18, 2010
All of you people fighting on here and the way you are fighting is the reason this country is going down hill.
Big J

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Aug 18, 2010
HONESTINJUN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your thought processes are screwed up big time. I've read both of your guys comments and you come off as not knowing what you are even talking about from post to post. I have a suggestion, take it one sentence at a time and then maybe it will click in someplace or get someone to read it to you and explain what is being said. Getting senile are you?
no i think you have very little understanding of what I am talking about post to post. Notice no one really answers any questions. When stumped the usual debate tactic around here is a racial slur.
HONESTINJUN

East Saint Louis, IL

#47 Aug 18, 2010
Big J wrote:
<quoted text>
no i think you have very little understanding of what I am talking about post to post. Notice no one really answers any questions. When stumped the usual debate tactic around here is a racial slur.
You are a typical black person using a black persons intellect. No matter what anyone has said to you, you refuse to listen or even consider they might be correct. You dig your heels in and that is the way you are going to be, come hell or high water. No, pal. YOU are mistaken. Stop being so threatened by everyone and listen for a change, you might learn something. You old habits of pulling into yourself is showing and you don't want to losen up for anybody. THAT is what most of the problems are among blacks ad whites, you being black, are too defensive to listen, and whites are just plain tired of what blacks do and how they act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazelwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts on Proposition P? 26 min florissant native 29
Democrats in Chaos 28 min CSM1 81
negro watching (Feb '16) 35 min hardhead 592
caucaishun watching 1 hr Eyz n teef 10
Ways to Celebrate National Puppy Day 8 hr Masa 7
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 9 hr Now_What- 4,415
News Movie review: 'I am Not Your Negro' an essentia... 17 hr David Duke 3

Hazelwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance