Health care ruled Constitutional, Rep...

Health care ruled Constitutional, Republicans scream Victory

Posted in the Hazel Patch Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
hehe

London, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Lets see what the Republicans say about this

hahahahahahahah

hehe
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2012
It is wrong. Calling it a tax halfway through may work for SCOTUS but it doesn't work for me. The time is now.
hehe

London, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2012
They're probably crying- but I'm sure they will spin this into something POSITIVE for them- hahahahahaha
~~A mandate to repeal~~ hahahahaha

Hey, guess what ?
The Constitutional law professor knows a thing or two about the Constitution - hahaha

hehe
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2012
WTF? The MediCare portion was ruled illegal? MediCare has been tested by the courts and found lacking? Yet this new BS tax carp withstood?
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Well folks, hehe has broken the good news to you, so there ya have it!

..and as for me, I was right again. I told you we finally have a President that can actually READ the Constitution of the United States of America! Guess that being a Professor of Constitutional Law wasn't a bad thing, huh?

And here's the real juicy part, and let me emphasize this for you.

A REPUBLICAN WAS THE VOTE THAT PASSED IT ! Now about how sweet is that! SWEET.

Thank you Mr. Roberts for being one that, regardless of political appointment, for holding up the TRUTH of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Now, I ask you, where is ole' blue that SWORE time after time this would not pass. He's also sworn that Obama will not win the election, but I'm sure hehe will be on top of that too and break the news as soon as it comes down the wire in November!

Stay tuned. Fox News will have a field day today. Isn't that sad?

In summary, I told you Obama KNOWS the Constitution!
hehe

London, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
WTF? The MediCare portion was ruled illegal? MediCare has been tested by the courts and found lacking? Yet this new BS tax carp withstood?
I'm sure your still pacing your living room repeating to yourself - WTF, WTF, WTF.
I got just one thing for ya- hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, and another thing - Obama 2012

hehe
Follower of SuckUp

London, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2012
The libturds may be on to something; I think we have been screwed by Bush.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your still pacing your living room repeating to yourself - WTF, WTF, WTF.
I got just one thing for ya- hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh, and another thing - Obama 2012
hehe
Not really. just cleaned my AR's. It's comming.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Greece, Spain and the USA can go down together.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Same court....... "The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which made it a crime to lie about receiving military medals.

By a 6-3 decision, the high court said the right to lie about medals and military service, while unattractive, is protected by the 1st Amendment."

So lying about a fire in a theatre is legal too?

That clench jawed insulin sucking Sotemayer and paralegal Kagen needs to be impeached.
hehe

London, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. just cleaned my AR's. It's comming.
~ Pacing back and forth saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF
~Sitting on the couch, rocking back and forth, saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF
~Cleaning your weapon, rocking back and forth- saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF

Calm down - hahahaha

hehe

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#12 Jun 28, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Well folks, hehe has broken the good news to you, so there ya have it!
..and as for me, I was right again. I told you we finally have a President that can actually READ the Constitution of the United States of America! Guess that being a Professor of Constitutional Law wasn't a bad thing, huh?
And here's the real juicy part, and let me emphasize this for you.
A REPUBLICAN WAS THE VOTE THAT PASSED IT ! Now about how sweet is that! SWEET.
Thank you Mr. Roberts for being one that, regardless of political appointment, for holding up the TRUTH of the Constitution of the United States of America.
Now, I ask you, where is ole' blue that SWORE time after time this would not pass. He's also sworn that Obama will not win the election, but I'm sure hehe will be on top of that too and break the news as soon as it comes down the wire in November!
Stay tuned. Fox News will have a field day today. Isn't that sad?
In summary, I told you Obama KNOWS the Constitution!
That is not exactly the truth, or the supreme court wouldn`t have changed the law to the mandate being a tax, when Obama and the Dems clearly argued that it wasn`t. Left hand does NOT know what the right one is doing, That is clear.

Oh! FYI SCOTUS can`t make law, in essence changing the mandate to a tax, has lost Obama the election, and has ensured the repeal of it.

Have a Nice Day:)
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2012
I'll take the 10 point swing to Romney in the next few days and call it a draw.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#14 Jun 28, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
Naw, we will have another civil war before that happens. Then it will be open season on ANYONE that is running the government.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#15 Jun 28, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
Social Security was considered a tax and why it was passed and the only thing wrong with S.S. now is the fraud comitted by "we the people", not the govt.

I knew this would be passed. I knew it all along but ole' blue swore it'd be struck down. He even stated that yesterday! Ole' Blue was WRONG...but I knew that.

Isn't it just amazing how well this President can read the Consitution and isn't it also amazing how Conservative John Roberts can read it! I find that amazing! A Conservative who actually KNOWS the law, unlike most of you shooting off bullshit that's meaningless 99% of the time. 1%....you sometimes get it.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Now Congress doesn't want to allow IRS the agents to collect the tax. ha ha ha Isn't it amazing that the Republican Congress would not want to enforce something that could bring revenue to our country. But they can sure complain about the deficit. That's what I mean...a do nothing Congress. Their only aspiration is to oust a black man who has upset their applecarts in more ways than one. Obama has more intelligence than the entire House!

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#17 Jun 28, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
~ Pacing back and forth saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF
~Sitting on the couch, rocking back and forth, saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF
~Cleaning your weapon, rocking back and forth- saying to yourself - WTF WTF WTF
Calm down - hahahaha
hehe
"calmly loading AK-47"

Naw, Just waiting for the right moment.

hehe:)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Obama will probably repeal it anyway because it now imposes a new tax. We all know he is a man of his word.
Lady

Somerset, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>"calmly loading AK-47"
Naw, Just waiting for the right moment.
hehe:)
Your right wingers and your guns....your just silly. Most of you can't even get your pecker up but you want us to FEAR your wrath. Your just a bunch of silly, impotent old people who don't understand economic, history or constitutional law.And sure have no compassion for anyone. Got your rump whipped and will again in November.
Lady

Manchester, KY

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Yeah, I was just wondering with the Supreme Court Decision on Obamacare, my question is what would be the appropriate attire for a "death panel" interview? Wow! What a great time in history to be a senior citizen (NOT). If Romney loses the election, Seniors are in deep doo doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Patch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's the prettiest woman in London? 26 min friend 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 147,257
to alll cheese eaters (Aug '09) 1 hr Cheesy 161
obama pitches muslim tv shows 1 hr sam 4
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 1 hr idea 151
Drone flying over my home with camera! Need Help! (Feb '15) 4 hr Convicted Felon 44
libs want to pay people to not commit crimes 4 hr hey 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Patch Mortgages