Americas Best Value Inn

Posted in the Hazel Forum

ATVrider

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Needing some help please....looking at booking this hotel for one night only....going riding at land between the lakes the next day....what are thoughts on this hotel...not looking for a trashing on anyone of owners....just is this a clean hotel....good location...never been to murray....thank you
ha

Murray, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
ATVrider wrote:
Needing some help please....looking at booking this hotel for one night only....going riding at land between the lakes the next day....what are thoughts on this hotel...not looking for a trashing on anyone of owners....just is this a clean hotel....good location...never been to murray....thank you
I've stayed in an ABVI once and will never go to that chain again. Didn't know we had one in Murray
ATVrider

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Ok!

Des Moines, IA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
It's ok for the money! Was very clean!
me

Buchanan, TN

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Holiday Inn Express is nice.
lil info

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
ATVrider wrote:
If ur going to LBL to ride,Staying in a Cabin/Motel in Aurora,Ky. Is Much Closer. Just a Thought
ATVrider

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Mar 20, 2013
we thought about the cabins but it must be two night stay and we only want one night so we ended up going with Holiday Inn got a good deal I feel online and free breakfast.
henry

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Ahhh yes, stales doughnuts are great in the morning.
me

Buchanan, TN

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Holiday Inn has a VERY good breakfast for a hotel.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Stay at the hotel at Kenlake or Barkley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Bar 16 min classy 10
Mattress Guys of Murray Ky Next to the Apple (Mar '13) 1 hr disgruntle 25
sec 109 murray state game 1 hr earl 8
panera bread 2 hr ODU 5
Mediacom cable Sucks 5 hr Hwy641 7
wealthiest person in calloway county 5 hr Bugatti 17
Murray State vs Old Dominion 6 hr Fatal 19
Hazel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web