No Bueno

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Ceo Steve Alsene announced Friday that Rotech will be restructuring and filing chapter 11 bankruptcy. Google it. Praying for all of the people that work there. This organization provides several employment opportunities for our community.
geez

Murray, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
how many times has that place went out anyway.
janet

Mayfield, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
after googling it looks like they are doing this to fix their debt situation and will not effect everyday operations. Employees and patients will see no changes
sad day

Murray, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
This stinks. They are a good employer for this town. I hope that daily operations don't change for people here. Rotech can easily move their Murray operations to another part of the country.
anon

Mayfield, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
They'd have to move the operations out of country if they wanted to save a buck, which I don't see happening. I imagine they are here because the cost of living is low and they are able to pay as little as possible with staying competitive with the area. If they do stay operational under Rotech or if the company is bought out by one of the other top 2, I imagine that the Murray operations will stay in Murray.
Purely speculating, and if I'm wrong I'll pray for them.
Healthcare

White Plains, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Thank you obamacare. They will put all health operations out of business. It's already happening. Humana and Anthem make companies do contracts at such a low reimbursement rate that companies are now not accepting Humana or Anthem patients. Medicare is doing the same. Medicaid ties all claims up in pending status and won't pay. You can't operate a business with these tatics. But then again, everyone wanted insurance, and everyone will have it..thank you obamacare...but it won't be accepted or it won't cover anything. I hope you all have savings to pay for your healthcare...and that includes you people on Medicaid too.
Amy

Trenton, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Healthcare wrote:
Thank you obamacare. They will put all health operations out of business. It's already happening. Humana and Anthem make companies do contracts at such a low reimbursement rate that companies are now not accepting Humana or Anthem patients. Medicare is doing the same. Medicaid ties all claims up in pending status and won't pay. You can't operate a business with these tatics. But then again, everyone wanted insurance, and everyone will have it..thank you obamacare...but it won't be accepted or it won't cover anything. I hope you all have savings to pay for your healthcare...and that includes you people on Medicaid too.
You are exactly right. Medical cards won't be any help if nobody accepts them. No more using the ER as a free clinic!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. Medical cards won't be any help if nobody accepts them. No more using the ER as a free clinic!
Ppl shouldn't have been using the ER as a clinic anyway but they do. It's called emergency for a reason.
good ridnc todruggies

Puryear, TN

#9 Mar 18, 2013
maby OLE JIM JONES THE DRUGGIE ... psycho will be outa of job from all his DUIS...cant believe they have someone like that working for them anyway. he's prob robbing them blind or so effed up on fake weed and crack.. what a safety hazard after he ran a girl over already .
Clint M

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2013
Does any thin or somewhat thin women work at Rotech? When I pass by looks like someone left the gate open and the cows got out.
Great

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Only two lol. The majority of the rest are fat and trashy. There are only a handful of decent hard working women there. Some of them are really nice, unfortunately the bad outweighs them....in more ways than one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 29 min Dr Brian 6,219
Racers women basketball 4 hr guest56789 6
Hayden Burkey 4 hr could just ask me 6
Mike David 5 hr lMAO 9
House of Payne t shirts 6 hr Tanner 4
Is a Murray bypass even possible 6 hr gggg 13
lookin for a truck 7 hr Info 7
Hazel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?