First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cissells bitch

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
What are peoples opinions of them? I really wanted to like it, but have been greatly dissappointed. Service is really bad, actual food only ok, hopefully they will improve, as long as they stay open.
STFU

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Little on the expensive side but know near as bad as subway.
ashley

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Love that place!!! It rocks!!!! Go Penn Station!!!
maybe

Benton, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I ordered a cordon bleu sandwich. What I got was some bread, 1/2 pound of cheese, and very little chicken.
Try this

Calhoun, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
The hold the distinction of having the worst fries on earth.
caj 0

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Try this wrote:
The hold the distinction of having the worst fries on earth.
I personally love the fries...you must be used to frozen ones at every other place in town
ashley

Murray, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
caj 0 wrote:
<quoted text>I personally love the fries...you must be used to frozen ones at every other place in town
I agree...love their fries!!!!!!
Johnny B Goode

Murray, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
caj 0 wrote:
<quoted text>I personally love the fries...you must be used to frozen ones at every other place in town
I agree wholeheartedly. I don't eat fries often, but when I do, I love Penn Station's.
mark

Murray, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Johnny B Goode wrote:
<quoted text>I agree wholeheartedly. I don't eat fries often, but when I do, I love Penn Station's.
Penn Station rules!!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2013
cissells bitch wrote:
What are peoples opinions of them? I really wanted to like it, but have been greatly dissappointed. Service is really bad, actual food only ok, hopefully they will improve, as long as they stay open.
I'm with you. Greatly overrated.
mark

Murray, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Penn Station Rules!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2013
I prefer a Victors sandwich, but at least at ONE location the fries were amazing. Best I ever had, other than home made. I have not tried Murray Penn Station fries, but my daughter says they are substandard.
not impressed

Farmington, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
The "Fry Lady" must've had a Bad Day When I Was There! Tasted like Nasty Azz burnt Grease,Were as limp as a 95 yr old mans penis,and The Sandwich was Nothing To "write home to momma about",That's Fo Sho! Maybe they just need practice,or different help,because Penn Station in Paducah is Much,Much better,js!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 15, 2013
not impressed wrote:
The "Fry Lady" must've had a Bad Day When I Was There! Tasted like Nasty Azz burnt Grease,Were as limp as a 95 yr old mans penis,and The Sandwich was Nothing To "write home to momma about",That's Fo Sho! Maybe they just need practice,or different help,because Penn Station in Paducah is Much,Much better,js!
That is where I ate that had the really good fries, the one close to the mall.
not impressed

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2013
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
<quoted text>That is where I ate that had the really good fries, the one close to the mall.
Yep,same here! But Murray's Reeeeally Sucked!!
Differing

Paducah, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
The one near the mall has sick greasy fries. It's like purchasing a case of indigestion eating there.
mark

Murray, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Penn station rules!!!!
Dave Thomas

Calhoun, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Remember when Wendy's used to have good fries before they went to that natural cut bullshit?

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
mark wrote:
Penn Station Rules!!!!!
We get it. You like it. Now turn off the computer. Your mom says it's time to get out of the basement.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
ashley wrote:
Love that place!!! It rocks!!!! Go Penn Station!!!
No, it's overpriced, too salty, and it takes too long to prepare it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Keg Sat night 21 min ummmmmm 4
Bruce Green Construction 43 min Kevin 7
Trump - Clinton........ 2 hr 2Independent 6
Meghan Kraft 4 hr Tom 6
Elsewhere KY 10 hr John Wicks Beotch 21
Joshua Frost 10 hr Kevin 38
Tim smith 11 hr Chip 17

Hazel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazel Mortgages