missing puppies
whitney

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I live in Murray close to the bowling alley I have 2 pitbull mix puppies that go by the names Tyson and Harley they went missing around 11:30 pm tonight if anyone knows anything or has seen them please let me know thank you
whitney

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
One is brindle with an all black face and the other is light brown with some black on his face and a white stipe going down his nose plz if anyone has any info I would really appreciate it these puppies also belong to 3 kids so if anyone took them plz return them because they miss their puppies
whitney

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2012
I didn't leave them out I went in to get a drink they were on my porch I came out and they were gone this is not a joke those were my kids puppies so I would appreciate no smart ass remarks I have spent the last 2 and 1/2 hrs looking for them so plz if anyone really knows something let me know
Sam Waltons ballsack

Benton, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Check the Kung Pao "Chicken" at various Asian places around town
whitney

Murray, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Nvm they have been found thank you to the lady that took them to the pound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People 21 min The Real Heather ... 4
City Council Hardball 27 min Ben 10
The government neds to decide on healthcare 30 min Trump Trump Trump 11
Payroll tax 40 min Ben 76
Lying republicans 1 hr hesdone 5
Vanderbilt Chemical 2 hr Calling BS 11
Hypocrite trump 2 hr Master Blaster 6

Hazel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance