Bennett family
Citizen of Hazel

Hickory, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
what do the citizens of Hazel think about our local family gettin kicked out of the Baptist Church A real honor for them i'm sure
Not In The Loop

Clayton, NC

#2 Sep 11, 2012
What family? And why? I haven't heard anything about it.
joey lockwood

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2012
I think its really funny how immature you are for starting this trend
joey lockwood

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
If your ganna say shit about someone have the COURAGE to ahow your name and your the one talking about honor
Citizen of Hazel

Hickory, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
joey lockwood wrote:
If your ganna say shit about someone have the COURAGE to ahow your name and your the one talking about honor
you talk about honor. well from what i've seen you don't have any as you talk out both sides of your mouth.
joey lockwood

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
yet your still hidding your name
Joey

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Is it the Bennett girls there on third that are always in trouble has crazy that's always posting lies on here. One girl she lost custody of because she is a liar.
Bad man

Mayfield, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2013
If that idoit RB would work as hard on his house as he does on the trees we in Hazel might not have to look at that ghetto on 605 3rd st. I wander when some one in that family will get a brain
Hazel light

Trenton, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe they don't care what you think? The only time I worked around him ,He was nice. I know he has alot of health problems.
But I do believe he is working on it at least that's what's been said.Com e be real old bags look the weather this year like you're really out doing yard work right now. Hey why don't you offer to help him if it's bothering you so bad . My wife just said,He was out doing yard work when the weather was nicer.
Bad man

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Hazel light wrote:
Maybe they don't care what you think? The only time I worked around him ,He was nice. I know he has alot of health problems.
But I do believe he is working on it at least that's what's been said.Com e be real old bags look the weather this year like you're really out doing yard work right now. Hey why don't you offer to help him if it's bothering you so bad . My wife just said,He was out doing yard work when the weather was nicer.
If you feel he needs help why don't you organize a group of people to help him. As we all know he needs all the help he can get. I would love to help but I am so disablbed that I can hardly walk and he has never offered any assistance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cory Duncan, anyone got facts? 1 hr Facts 12
Poppers? 2 hr Flstr8d 9
parklane trump sign 2 hr Pogo 6
Cambridge 3 hr loop 8
Are You One Of Trump's Special People? 3 hr BS DETECTOR 31
I hate my job 6 hr couch potato 5
Tab Brockman 8 hr N the No 11

Hazel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance